Do you want to passionately make love to a sweaty brown arab woman in a warm dimly-lit reddish-tinted room while she...

Do you want to passionately make love to a sweaty brown arab woman in a warm dimly-lit reddish-tinted room while she looks at you with her beady dilated black eyes and whispers sexy sweet words to you in arabic, calling you 7abibi as you leave her dripping filled with your semen, finishing it off with a loving kiss and cuddling naked for hours while she runs her soft hands along your body and your hair

?

I am already doing that :^)

Yes

No

No, doggy style while yelling 'get out of my country!' really loudly might work though

>7abibi
why do arabs use numbers when writing in the latin alphabet?

so... you're an arab cuck right?

no

no I'm a white man who wants to have passionate sex with a brown arab (moroccan is best) woman
I would kill to lick the sweat off a sexy brown lady

it is good do it m8

It's for consonant sounds that don't exist otherwise. The number 7 is an exhaled "h" sound very similar to the one in english.

I should add that the number 7 looks like the arabic letter that is related to that specific sound.

yea BR people often uses habibi often here, we even got a fast food chain with that name. But it is the first time i have seen it with a 7

how?
how did you approach her?
what did you talk about?

thx m8 :D

she is a sister of a friend of mine :D. She actually was into me and I used the opportunity :D

how did it transition from normal conversation into fugging?

with time it just happens m8

how much time?
do you have to talk to her often or something?
get to know her, become friends?
why is getting laid so hard...

well the firdt time i have met her I kissed her, since I wanted to take it serious with her, it took like 2-3 dates until it happened. It depends much more of the mood and the chemistry in the moment m8. It isnt an exact science hue

you just need to be adamant and push the limits every time but at the same time respect her limits and not break her. Women usually tend to stay in their status quo. You need to slowly corrupt that and show that being with you is a better status quo than remaining alone

>beady dilated black eyes
it is either beady or dilated you cunt

That's hot
yus