Americans are truly the taliban

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LRCjr6hYbGM
people.com/article/utah-cheerleaders-body-shamed
youtube.com/watch?v=pu9K2TCON58
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_Mormonism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>approving of sluts

America is what happens when religious extremist refugees migrate to a continent and replace the natives.

Does Europe even have cheerleaders?

What's wrong user?
Could it be that you are craving my granulites?

youtu.be/LRCjr6hYbGM

Utah Cheerleaders Feel 'Body Shamed' After Male Classmate Complains That Their Skirts Led to 'Impure' Thoughts

Last week, when a male student at Timpview High School in Provo, Utah, complained to a school counselor that the uniforms worn by cheerleaders on game day were causing him to have "impure" thoughts in class, the conversation could have ended there. But it didn't.

After the teen said that he was distracted by the cheerleaders' skirts and his mother emailed an administrator, the school's cheerleading coach was alerted about the concerns, and 44 girls on the Timpview Thunderbirds' cheer squads were told not to wear their uniforms to school last Friday before the football game against the Alta Hawks.

people.com/article/utah-cheerleaders-body-shamed

>womyn complain when men stare at their bodies
>complain when we take action to prevent that
Maybe the Mudshits are right

>Provo, Utah
nothing to see here

>revealing clothing arouses "impure thoughts"
word for word the exact reasoning used by conservative muzzies

and then there's this salty permavirgin

I didn't know common decency was considered a crime to you cucks

>and then there's this guy who's upset that I'm right
Maybe the women shouldn't be whores

>mormons

>LAND OF THE FREE

>Utah
everything's explained now.

This is actually better than being some Liberal whore, atleast Muslim women don't whore themselves out and destroy their own society like white girls.

Freedom aint free, being a liberal slut destroys civilizations

Free to be pure

Trump will Bring them Back.

Can't miss something you never had
non-news

These cheerleader uniforms objectify women. They also set an unhealthy and unrealistic standard for female bodies. According to progressive thought, they should be banned.

youtube.com/watch?v=pu9K2TCON58

>Utah

Mormons are literally white Muslims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_Mormonism

Pretty based desu, Mormons are probably the only real Christians in America.

>Mormons
>Christian
Nice try Joshua Smith

Meh, their uniforms are too revealing anyway. They make me want to rape.

You know I feel kinda bad for everybody in that situation. The article obviously is using buzzwords like "body shamed', but the girls are being cute and doing their thing, and that kid is probably a Mormon so he's fucked. Like, the natural response is to take a mental image and go home and jerk off later, or like go to the bathroom if its that bad or something, but this kid can't do that so he's like "PANIC".

Fuckin' religion, man.

>teenagers have impure thoughts

More news at 11

>women destroy society by having sex

You really believe that? Non-meme answer, please.

>provo

what the fuck i thought this place was a meme

>Muslim women don't whore themselves out

LOL

Only the westernized ones

>liberalism isn't a mental illness
>liberalism isn't destroying America right now
Literally 90% of the niggers in jail were born cause of some slut

Isn't Utah mormon-core?

>Only the westernized ones

'no'

Muslim countries are the nadir of degeneracy, they're full of homosexuals, prostitutes, and sluts.

Leave your basement and go to Morocco.

Are Mormons a cult or what? The guy Joseph Smith who founded it was a criminal lel

Still not as degenerate as France or what liberals are doing here.

I'm not sure, all the mormons I've met are very nice and behave like proper christians.

>Muslim countries are the nadir of degeneracy, they're full of homosexuals, prostitutes, and sluts.
citation

Mormonism is a religion. Cred Forums is a cult.

Amen brothers. May the non-believing heretics see the light of Jesus. We will overcome Black Phillip and his apostles, never will we fall to sin.

hmmm

That's what makes it a religion, doofus.

Utahfag here. I knew this story was from Utah before I even opened the thread and read it.
This state is hilarious.

how do I get qt mormon gf?

You don't understand. Morocco is the place to go if you want to fuck children for money. And the majority woman (including veiled, married ones) will have sex with you if your price is right.

That is much more degenerate than any Western countries. Morocco is where our degenerates go, because the West is not enough for them.

Go to Dubai or Marrakech m8.

Utah was created as a containment state to house Mormons and keep them away from the rest of us.

apologies for poor english btw

Pretty sure that's just local criminal gangs, whereas here Liberals are trying to turn that into a law.

u don't

>(including veiled, married ones)
pretty sure moroccan women don't wear the veil though

have you been there out of curiosity

Are mormons bad because they try to impose their beliefs on others?

In my opinion, I have no problem with trying to propagate your beliefs, because that falls under freedom of speech.

The lines on acceptability get blurred when children are raised in an uber-religious home school with little outside contact to contrast their learning. They become brainwashed, and not too many break free. I think it is more of a problem with Muslim schools in Europe though. Mormons are literally just "DON'T TREAD ON MEs"-- they believe Jesus will return when all our constitutional rights are finally eroded. They also just happen to also believe in magic underwear and becoming literally immobile on Sundays

>local criminal gangs

No. They do it independently (as least for normal prostitution, professional or amateur).

>moroccan women don't wear the veil

Not the Westernised ones and not professional whores, but it's not like they're the majority.

>utah
Oh look the whole thread is nothing.

>I think it is more of a problem with Muslim schools in Europe though
how?

Maybe I've been reading all the wrong sources, but I've read that muslims have been funding islamic schools/institutions in Europe, Australia, and even America (in US colleges only though).

This obviously has the threat of leading to more radical islam, but I do want to stand for religious freedom. It's tough desu. Again, I think it's a much bigger problem for Europe

WS Burroughs didn't move to Tangier for the sightseeing mate

Jesus was also a convicted criminal senteced to death for capital offenses

All of these are either untrue, or taken way out of context.

t. Mormon elder in St. Stephen ward

Citation needed, I know there are sluts in the Muslim world as well but there it's a minority (like

Not a Mormon, but this literally sounds like made up BS. And I'm pretty sure it is.

It is in that it's Mormon land.
Yes. They even have the really crazy Fundamental Mormons.
More ore less, by definition it's a Christian cult. There are also various versions of it. They do nutty shit like wear magic underwear.

Sounds like a muzzle argument tbqh

>puritan autists vs feminist wymyn
cancer all around
shit like this makes me happy I wasn't born in USA tbqh

Muzzie*

>flag

Convert and enjoy no fun and your life revolving around the church. She'll probably do oral and butt stuff but no vaginal untill marriage.

We don't wear "magic underwear." Mormons wear temple garments, that are meant to be an outward expression of inner beliefs, exactly the same idea as a cross/crucifix necklace pendant., or a Jewish yamulke.
You are wearing something on the outside that expresses and reminds you of your inner beliefs.
In addition, the design of temple garments, promotes modest dress by members.

Fundamentalist Mormons are criminals and have been excommunicated by the LDS church for over a century.

What if I kidnap her and bring her to Sweden

That's not surprising, Mormonism believes that most religions and denominations have a piece of the puzzle, each is right about certain aspects and wrong about others.
The LDS church is believed to be the complete puzzle, as was intended by God, it has many beliefs or rituals that are found in other religions, even archaic ones.

>We don't wear "magic underwear." Mormons wear temple garments, that are meant to be an outward expression of inner beliefs, exactly the same idea as a cross/crucifix necklace pendant., or a Jewish yamulke.
You were then under your clothes and they represent belief in the super natural. It's magic underwear.

How would a Mormon man react to being raped?

Mormons are everywhere proselytizing. You can probably find one in Stockholm.

Only insomuch as a cross necklace, indicating belief in the supernatural, is magical.

Much the same as anyone I would think, unhappy, maybe ptsd, &c.

Mormonism is considered a cult of Christianity by Protestants(not real Christians) and Catholics(also not real Christians), though Mormons just consider themselves as regular Christians

I guess it depends on where you stand

Only men go on missions, in teams of 2.

But, he can attend a Mormon church, without converting, and attend the singles meetings held at every ward. Mormons believe that marriage is one of the cornerstones of our purpose on earth and will actively try to marry him to a Mormon girl, both in the hope that he converts, or that at least any children will be raised in their mother's faith.

>Literally 90% of the niggers in jail were born cause of some slut

Sounds like you have a nigger problem, not a slut problem. Maybe you should do something about it?

>Native Americans are a lost tribe of Israel
>Joseph Smith found a golden tablet with "transcribed hieroglyphics" or some shit that only he could read and only he could see

It's believed that some, mostly now gone, South/Meso/North American Amerindian tribes were made up of lost tribes of Israel

Joseph Smith looked around and saw a huge amount of Christian denominations in America, he tried presbyterian, baptist, pentecostal, etc. One night at home he read James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." So he prayed, asking God which church was right, God answered none of them and that through Smith he would restore his true Church on earth as it was meant to be, the exact nature of which was revealed on golden plates, translated via the biblical urim and thummim, which were used by the ancient priests of Israel in cerical divination. At that point only Smith had been ordained a priest, so only Smith could use the urim and thummim, later after others were ordained, the testified to seeing and translating the plates.

t. retard

>Mormons
>Christians

Mormons are anything but Christians, Christians need to believe that Christ is God, they dont

this is well know bongboi

what do they believe?

Lots of Christian denominations don't believe rhat Christ is literally God, but rather his son and prophet/messiah.

Mormons believe a bit of both, God and Christ are 2 seperate beings, but many of the things in the old testement, accredited to God were performed by Jesus, often mist things bearing the name Lord, where as Jéhovah, is actual God the Father.

>1% of women are sluts in the Muslim world
Lol & confirmed for never having visited Muslim countries

>99% of Western women are sluts
Lol & confirmed for being a /r9k/ regular

And you will be expected to have 4 kids minimum.

thanks trump

waifu claimed

>le r9k
It's true tho, over their their governments don't force women to be sluts, they do the opposite and ban cultural marxist liberals

by niggers I include redneck white trash as well

At least they are not stoned for being indecent like in sweden or the uk (I'm implying sweden and uk are Muslim)

I thought that was the entire point of cheerleaders? I don't see any other reason why they'd dress girls up in skimpy outfits and have them do acrobatic moves.

Absolute shit taste
The fourth one counting from the left is the true answear

Are you the autistic germans of asia?

They're supposed to cheer the crowd on and entertain them.
Not arouse or distract the players.

Maybe. But I must say that title must go to the DPRK

Well obviously not the players, they've got a game to play. But it really does seem like half their purpose is being eyecandy for the stands.

It mostly is just for the eyecandy yes.
What else get the mood up faster than a bunch of scantily dressed teens doing aerobic moves?

lol, he must be the least popular guy at school now

he deserves and asskicking

We have both desu. Europe is beginning to learn how awful the combination is, but divide and conquer is a thing, so the masters of the universe are deliberately making it happen.

No, so I don't get what OP's point is.

True Christians don't fall for the romanized version of Yeshua, who, after the roman fashion, was declared a god.

Isa was a man, a prophet, and Messiah. God is god.

T. Not a muslim, not a jew, and just trying to follow the example of the most based person in history, so not what you define as christian either.

> Lots of Christian denominations don't believe rhat Christ is literally God, but rather his son and prophet/messiah.

Name one. I can't find it.

Wait? You say people think Christ is God?

Alhamdulillah sister

There are numerous heretics out there. I mean some of them don't even have drawings in their churches. Savages I tell you.

Do Europeans even HAVE cheerleaders? I think its weird Europeans are complaining about cheerleaders not wearing their uniforms to class but yet themselves don't even include cheerleaders in the game.

We have lots and lots of sports, some might have cheerleaders.

Like what? Your big sport is soccer (futbol) and iirc you guys don't include cheerleaders in that at all, unlike American basketball/football.

You can't leave cheerleaders out altogether and then complain that Americans are prudes because some Utah high school told girls not to wear their uniforms to class.

Football, MotoGP, F1, field hockey, ice hockey, ice skating, tennis, volleyball, table tennis, baseball, rugby, American Football etc. etc.
I don't know them all, but there might be some sports in some countries were they have them.

But none that you can name. So basically, Europe in general is anti-cheerleader and refuses to have some scanty clad women/girls raising the spirits of the crowds at your futbol games. Who are now the prudes?

>we don't have them so we must be anti
>refuses to have some scanty clad women/girls raising the spirits of the crowds

Yeah maybe at football, but did you ever see the grid girls?

Nope. Are highschool Grid Girls allowed to wear their Grid Girl uniforms to class in every single highschool in Europe?

Because if not, then you are just as prudish as Americans are.

Also how the hell is car racing a sport? You sit in a car?

You're a spic. 100% sure you're a moor

>not recognizing Il Dottore

Girls here (at least in the Netherlands) allowed to wear what ever they like as long as it covers enough.
Like skirts must cover the crotch and breast must be covered too.

I knew from every girl in my class what thong and which bra they were wearing that day without even looking for it.

>utah

what a shit thread OP this shocks no one

I didn't ask for your school, I asked if every high school in Europe girls are allowed to wear their grid girls uniforms?

We are talking about a single school in the USA after all.

>"hey Svena, let's make a bet. If I guess what color your thong is, I get a kiss from you."
>"-o-ok user, guess it then"
>"Pink"

That's how sven fucked svena

They would probably be allowed to wear it, as it covers enough.

Replace Sven with Henk and Svena with Henny and you're right.

Once again, in EVERY highschool in Europe? EVERY one?

Because the vast majority of American highschool are also fine with cheerleading uniforms. This is seriously a single case of a single school which caused literal international outcry (rolling my eyes so hard btw).

the joke is on the names. I have family in sweden (no, I don't speak swedish) so I know some names to make up a story.

Not every, because some have school uniforms.

So you are saying some European schools have an extremely strict dresscode known as a literal "uniform"?

Wow, what prudes.