Typical russian family. For example, in my family we have 2 bears

Typical russian family. For example, in my family we have 2 bears.

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanmoonrunes.github.io/eng/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_carpet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's feckin brilliant.
I might head over for the World Cup now.

Very nice family Vitalij in Poland we prefer horses

Russians are so weird. Probably the cringiest people on earth along with Indians and Japs.

russia and japan are thousands of times better than you will ever be you shitty nigger
talk shit about them in front of me one more time

Do you have "kon v palto" then?

Those bears look content.

Fuck off angry gaucho.

Typical bulgarian family. Not shown are the men, because they were drunk.

Hello brother.
These are typical romanian children. Not shown are the parents because they were out stealing.

>Not shown the men, because they are Drunk

These are gypsies, right?

He already said they were bulgarians

Normally I'd let you take care of this, but he is wearing the magyar colors. Magyars know their cigany. Can't take him for a ride.

cute bears

Oh my, I had one Gypsy friend when I was a kid, at 13 he already had a 14 y.o. wife, but he still couldnt write or even read.

so what happens when 600-lb momma bear comes back for her cubs

wow the girl looks like me. where are they from?

Nizhnyi Novosran'sk

so funny

Cred Forums moonrunes to google translate adapter
4chanmoonrunes.github.io/eng/

cyкa блядь

I'm always asking myself. My girlfriend has one of these carpets too, the ones on the wall. What's the point of these?

I think that it's some Central Asian custom, mind that people living in that region could possess some really expensive Persian-like carpets.

>Silk pile carpets are often exceptionally fine, with a short pile and an elaborate design. Silk pile is less resistant to mechanical stress, thus, all-silk piles are often used as wall hangings, or pillows.

>The most popular of flat-weaves is called the Kilim. Kilim rugs (along with jewellery, clothing and animals) are important for the identity and wealth of nomadic tribes-people. In their traditional setting Kilims are used as floor and wall coverings, horse-saddles, storage bags, bedding and cushion covers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_carpet