Do you donate blood? What do you get after donation? Here we get 8 chocolate, 7 days...

Do you donate blood? What do you get after donation? Here we get 8 chocolate, 7 days, bus ticket and free day at work/school

>donating blood

c u c k

You made this thread yesterday,

We get it already, you donate blood.

They give us nothing for it :((

At least a qt was sucking me dry not an old hag.

Orange juice and money.

I think I got orange juice and a headache, not sure

Yes
One extra point in any subject I choose at uni

Usually you get nothing since it's volunteering/charity work.

What do you get after donation?
an HVI analysis result

A plaster

>donating blood
lmmmao faggots
donate plasma instead

>15€ each time
>every ten or so donations you get a bonus
>can donate twice a week
>food stamps for their vending machines, can basically eat there all week
>for some reason you can tell them to throw your plasma away after donation and still get all the benefits

So you get jabbed with needles for handouts

Sounds like a junkie habit

Donate sperm. Who /cuck/ now?

Paying money for bodily fluids isn't legal in Canada (to my knowledge), so we just get a doughnut to help with blood sugar levels

1 dark chocolate and you can choose between shit like pen/pencil/a movie ticket and maybe some other random stuff, always take the movie ticket

sore arm

we don't get all of this stuff!!!REEEEE

I don't donate blood. I'm A- and apparently there's a constant surplus since people with O are amazing donors here. I donate semen though, like every other Norwegian male over a certain height.

How do you get "7 days"?

And how is "free day at work" up to the blood bus?

this

Gotta spread that Norwegian seed

Giving blood would affect my physical fitness

small bar of chocolate worth 33 cents and some juice

>How do you get "7 days"?
you open your hand and they give it to you

Don't tell me you don't have 7days Croissants

I donated once, they needed A- for some old lady with an exposed bone fracture, she gave some chocolats after that.

This; either you're doing it for charity or you're getting a blood draw as part of a medical checkup. You might get a cookie and/or OJ depending on how generous the organization is.

You get $50 the first three times you donate plasma here, and $40 each time after that.

I donated plasma a few weeks ago, it took all morning since it was my first time. The people there were about 25% black junkies, 50% regular poor black people and a few whites who act very ghetto and annoying, and 25% fairly respectable looking whites and blacks.

The process takes 45 minutes and you have to keep your arm still and squeeze a ball the whole time to keep your blood flowing in your arm, it sucked.

Would only do it again if I was desperate and didn't have all my rent money, but it's worse than working at my job and makes about the same money per hour. I get 40 hours week at my job so I have no reason to donate plasma and be around the scum of society and expirience physical discomfort for almost an hour. Plus my arm hurt for a few days after, it really fucking sucked.

>Plus my arm hurt for a few days after, it really fucking sucked.
lol pussy

>O- masterrace
>have never donated my R A R E bro tier blood

>like every other Norwegian male over a certain height.

Wut
Is there some badass Norwegian eugenics program that outsiders don't know about?

So you're telling me that Americans use filthy people's blood? Amusing

We have this too, I love them, and especially the mini ones that you get in a bag

Have you ever donated plasma? It's much harder to get out than blood, they take out a huge amount of blood, run it through the machine, then put it back in. It's pretty hard on the veins.

I'm AB negative, literally the rarest blood type within the ABO system. Why donate it if nobody can use it anyway?

Also I donated blood once, and the medical staff were incredibly fucking rude. They acted like THEY were doing ME a favor by taking my blood, made snide remarks. Fuck everyone who needs blood. Made me swear that I'll never donate ever again.
not that anyone could use it.

i hate hungary

>made snide remarks.
>AB- huh? fag
>another AB-, aren't you a special snowflake
>You're a big hero you know? A biiiiiiig hero
>do you donate blood because you can't donate sperm?

Seriously how the fuck

Well they do a physical exam by a nurse practitioner to make sure you aren't diseased and don't have some serious unknown medical condition that's about to kill you, test your pee pee, and test your blood. I was exaggerating when I said junkies, its just really really scummy looking people who have some sort of substance abuse problem.

yes i've been a tier 5 plasma pro when i was still in school.
the needle is a tiny bit bigger than usual and you sit in a chair for 45min and watch TV
loved the tingly sensation when they pumped back the blood cells and the saline solution
you're just a sissy whino

Go, walk into the sunlight bloodsucker. You ain't gettin my blood.

They were rude,even before they took my blood. And not just to me, there was a middle aged woman there too. I really don't know why I went through all of that. I should've just stood up, yanked that tube out and walked the fuck out of there.

>Tfw AB+ blue blood master race

>They were rude,
But why?
And how?
And why didn't you tell them to shut the fuck up and take your blood in silence?

>tfw don't even know my blood type

I know that feeling

Whatever man, all I know is that my arm hurt, its not like I whined about it or changed my plans because of it. I'm fine with needles every other time, maybe they took out more plasma from me than from you.

>tfw too intelligent to donate blood

Movie tickets.

Did you just shart on this thread?

I get nothing, but I do it anyway because it makes me feel good.

A cosmic system of reward and punishment basic on karma probably doesn't exist, but if it does, I'm racking up those brownie points.

>not having divine heritage and being able to give blood to everyone
weak

>But why?
I genuinely don't know. They were dicks, probably.
>And how?
They insinuated I came for free shit they gave away at the time every 2 minutes, when I couldn't have cared less about that garbage. I really was just curious what blood type I had (I didn't know at the time) and I was hoping I could help somebody by giving blood.
They also looked at me like you'd look at a handful of worms.
>And why didn't you tell them to shut the fuck up and take your blood in silence?
In hindsight I should've told them that, or better yet, not have gone in the first place. But I was kinda scared and nervous. I'm normally a nice guy not a raving douchebag, like them.

Outsiders would probably know more about it than we do.