Ebic bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=30969739
youtu.be/U-EQJA8Ahac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> First Thread Created Under Norwegian Flag Edition
fail

wew

Quebec can eat a dick. He better not show up in these threads any more.

Shit title/10
See me after class

Well, it wasn't him. The Norwegian namefagging as Quebec in the last thread was a confirmed troll.

I though Quebec had a south american qt

maybe he's still hacking his way through the jungle on his way to her.

Who's to say it wasn't an elaborate troll stretching the course of several months?

I hope Quebecanon gets AIDS.

No one can be that autistic, can they?

We still need a complete screencap of the last thread tbqh, just for memories.

Feeling very good about this qt

I must say I was thoroughly disappointed.

What's going on lads?

I have screencapped all notable posts as well
desuarchive.org/int/thread/65114083/

This is Cred Forums.

a tiny part of my always knew it was fake, you could just see those pics were not from a phone

DESU, it started at the beginning when he said he landed after like a 4 hour flight... Pretty sure it was just Nortism who also told the cucking story of the guy with a fiance

why does desu recorrect for desu..

The plane used in last thread's op when he said he just landed in Norway has a serial number: the F-hblb. If you googled it, you could have seen where it has been during the last week. It didn't go in Norway since 5 days ago.

post feet, lisa

n-no

POST YOUR FUCKING FEET LISA BEFORE I BOUNCE YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF THE GROUND YOU CUNT!

Who is Lisa

:(

/lisadk
you should message her, she's pretty cool

/lisadk

Oi piss off you knobhead

How do you talk to ladies?!

another troll so soon after the last one?

>another troll
excuse u (prince) albert(o)

:3

I think you meant :P

pls leave

stick my dick in/10, can you speak french? my peepee gets hard from girls speaking french

Would cum on.

I'll do anything for you

everytiem

>Friends
>(4)

vocaroo "je t'aime" please

Later, i'm on the bus at the moment

>qt sends you Vocaroo

LADS, this feeling is so tasty.

>TFW you'll never have a beer with Bruno in the Algarve and talk about boats

post it

>qt sends a voice note saying she wants you to cum inside her
Top comfy.

>qt sings karaoke love song

Nice job, OP,but all you needed to see that it was fake was looking at the picture closely. You can see it's cut.

I didn't see this image in the last thread. It's clearly fake who would fall for that ?

Well, as I sit here and eat some delicious cannoli on my last night here in Italy, I can say that although things didn't go perfectly, this trip was worth it.

I got some closure with my friend which is something I had needed, and it's helped me clear my head for the future. We have bonded more and I'm glad of the way our friendship has grown.

Off to Amsterdamn tomorrow.

PS- to those of you saying I got cucked..

1. You are just making assumptions because you don't know everything that's happened over the past year.
2. You don't understand friendship

I've never been to Al-Garviyyah 2qbh.

Did your get your noodle wet yes or no

cuck

>2. You don't understand friendship

spoken like a true cuck

no, but why does that matter?

there is no way I could have actually been cucked.

>flying to meet your """friend""" that you wanted to fuck
>not fucking
You should've just tried it.

Did you watch the Al-Ireland though?

>no, but why does that matter?

I couldn't live knowing some user jerked off to my qt's voice. Unacceptable!

h-hot

>never will in Madeira whilst eating a steak and drinking a cold bev

The thing is you literally don't get it. it's not like she "dumped me" or "cheated" on me. Yes we had feelings for each other, yes we used to sext months ago. But we were never committed or in a actual relationship. (Why?) because we both agreed in the long run it was not possible. but then I guess as time went on, she met a local guy and our flirting had started to fade.

So, no it's impossible for me to have been cucked. Because she wasn't my official "girlfriend". She is a friend, that we've had a thing for each other in the past. So why the fuck would I try to fuck up her emotions and her life?

Idiots..

L-lad...

I've never been there either.. . .

>So why the fuck would I try to fuck up her emotions and her life?
To get your dick wet and put your cummies in her belly you autistic cunt.

okay sorry, you're not a cuck, you're just a pathetic fag who's scared to make a move on a girl he likes

>filter by europe to find my aryan qt
>interpals thinks turkey is in europe

kebab qts are qt af desu tho

I was just saying somewhere comfy. I went to the Azores and it was pretty comfy and I imagine Madeira would be similar

turks are aryans my friend

How old are you?

turkish girls are honestly cute as fuck though. There's some real gems in between

people who want to believe

Turkey honestly has the highest ratio of qts to uggos on that entire website. When I see a Turkette profile there's like a good 50% chance I would cum in them given a chance.

Much, much higher than their nearest competitor (Russia).

You both are literally fucking autists. Literally, you are autistic.

you all think that sex is this incredible act of God that says "FUCK ALL" to anybody else. Say "fuck you" to even those you care about.

Wow, you're fucking retarded.

infact, you both are probably virgins by how high you are putting pussy on a pedestal that is overshadows your friend's life.

And you?

>arguing over the internet

Stupidity hurts user.

if you keep replying, what does that makes you?

Well put

>putting pussy on a pedestal
Well you've just hurt my pedestal's feelings. It's supported me through thick and thin and is something I can really lean on.

You're a fucking dick.

>if you keep replying what does that make you?
>replies anyway
Bravo Americano.

yeah i don't get why turkish guys are so desperate for foreign pussy when they have all those qts

Grass is greener, they're probably used to that look. Plus (the attractive) Turkish chicks seem to be less whorish than Westerners so they probably blue ball the guys.

vicious cycle, turkish qts prefer western men which turns turks into horny pervs, so they keep preferring western men, and turks keep on being horny pervs

>replies anyways

I was talking to him. You literally don't get it. he was referring to this shit back and forth between us. Which you still replied with insults, even after he said what he said.. Use your brain user..

>You literally don't get it.
I guess so, cucklard.

>he keeps replying

Queers

fite me homo

Yes Quebec

>1 hour ago
>still in bus

what you doing in that bus?

terug naar de kankerdraad met jou

Top cute, would cum in her mouth.

Bitte zuruckbleiben

Håll käften Pedersen

I will end you fgt

kankerlekker

whenever I get nudes from a Turkish qt they go crazy with guilt and say they are a slut and will kill themselves

really weird desu

Sweden is a big country, it's not like you can walk from one side of the border to the other.

you're just a tease

>never gotten nudes from a Turkette
;___; what am i doing wrong? All I've seen is bra and ass.

ass is nude my friend

also foy

>her: "yes I will help when you have questions"
>me: "hey I've been doing my listening exercises and there's always a certain sentence structure, can you explain it?"
>her: "hahahahaha just skip it"

language exhange a shit

chin her

>trusting women for help
if you want language exchange talk to men

>qt knows u have a foot fetish and sends you pictures of her feet all the time

tell her u have a vagina fetish

That sounds gay mate

Lads i dont want nudes from my qt. Whats wrong with me?

kek

you are a gay homosexual

batty boy

ah yes the "gay homosexual"

it's because you probably see her as innocent

nice bud
you should share them (please)

h-haha its only joke

you fucker

I only have good language exchange experiences

>tfw qt sent a pic of herself watching tv and her feet were included

did she mean anything by that?

>currently chatting with a georgian qt

what a time to be alive

I'd need to analyse the photo myself, send it to me through IP so your confidentiality is protected.

>sending your qt's feet to a creep with foot fetish

although at a second look her feet are actually in the center of the photo, i didn't want to say nice feet because that's creepy tbqh

>when your qt tells you not to cum in her mouth but you do it anyway
kek

rape

I pray every night that Daniele killed himself

Alright listen up you fucking monkeys
I am the hottest lad here, you can see by pic related how I can cuck you without even a second glance.

Listen, bumheads you dare even think about chatting with my qt then I'll hack your profile. WHOEVER the FUCK Charlie Dobson is, then lay off my girl if you want to argue about it then post your profile in this fucking thread like a man. We can settle this one on one like men

I won't waste any more of my time on here. Now I have that out in the open I except the acceptable response of not messing with me or face hell.

pic related: it's me

you look like one of those angry babies

>t. Pavel

Who's Daniele, lad?

The fat half-Italian rapist web developer living in Switzerland.

Sadly he is alive and well. Still active on IP too.
He doesn't post here though, last time I checked he hangs out on some Discord chat

What are German girls like?

Cold

manly

I can't believe some of you actually bought the story... it was just a continuation of and I thought the only guy who bought it was the cucked USA dude 2bh and that all of you just played along... wtf

i was pretty sure it was bullshit but i played along because i wanted it to be true

This, I wanted to know that someone's life was worse than mine.

/Sofie98

who did this

Well, I'll let you know that if those fags over here who didn't understand it was just a joke and had to "debunk" and ruin it, the ending would have been a picture of me (without my face obviously) sleeping on a porch with some luggage at my feet with the text:

"Holy shit guys, it all turned out OK!!! My qt just messaged me and told me I could sleep on her porch until tomorrow and we will talk then!
I have never been happier in my life, preparing the ring now :D

AND TO ALL THE NORWEGIAN FAGGOTS WHO DIDN'T COME TO ASSIST ME: FUCK YOU! LOOKS LIKE I'M ABOUT TO KEK ONE OF YOU NOW HAHAHA FUCKERS!"

See

She's legit

she's a hottie, get us nudes m8

m8 those photos really ruined it, you should have taken real pictures

>tfw she didn't respond with my fake kike bait

Honestly, you were a cunt. You were literally exploiting people's good nature, those norbros were truly prepared to help.

I didn't believe at first ( ) but asking for help perpetually while offering a vaguely probable story, one starts to doubt oneself.

That's a man

wew lads

Never change Nortism. You and BOAT are only reason I come here

BOAT and the Portuguese lads are superior to me 2bh, but thanks mate... Nice to hear that my autism is entertaining someone :-*

Lads help me make a profile

Username: weepotato
DP: you with aviators on

Sound
It's getting late I'll return in the next thread

>jew
>mfw

I see Europeans choose sleeping over shitposting...
SAD

nah man there's just nothing to say when the qts are in bed

We can be your qts?

ok bost benis :D

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM DANIELE HE'S MY HERO AND I WILL DO ANYTHING TO DEFEND HIM
SUCK ON MY TINY DICK, KRAUT PIECE OF SHIT

>rapist

wew buzzwords

The blacked mountain loo viewed my profile today. Wew, I feel like an official part of the club now

you viewed me first :)

>tfw a qt Italiana keeps messaging me
>tfw grill
I want her fucc

Don't talk to me or my son ever again

your son is gay fyi

Ameribro, I feel bad for you. Don't try to justify this bullshit about friendship. I hope you cut contact with her. I've never travelled long distances unless I got my dick wet. Hell, I've never travelled as far as you just to see someone.

Braindead lefty retards. Trust me, German girls are the worst

t. Someone who has lived in Krautland

Post profile you lardass.

Why...

He is a US soldier?

No.
Hes also almost twice my age.

hmmm where's your fake profile?

I have no fake profile.

F E E T
E
E
T

€====8
Wuz u a good boi and pm'd her BLACKED?

A lot of qts are pretty
Few of them are clever
But this is a daily reminder that none of them will love you and that you will be alone forever.

woke up to my qt saying she dreamed of me
fuck you I want to believe

A lot of qts love me. If anything it's exhausting rather than saddening.

Thinking of making the switch from one main qt to another. Tell first qt now or just invite her to the wedding later?

Invite her to the wedding later, no point in burning bridges until you get there.
Just don't be as autistic as Quebec though

I can't believe how fast this year as already gone, it's crazy. Last hour here in Italy, about to zoom off to the Netherlands for a short 23 hours. Then back home.

I feel pretty good right now actually

What did Quebec do? I didn't know which one was him, the guy posting under Canadian flag or the Norweigan Flag. Which one was actually him? They both said very different things in the last thread

Did the one under the Canadian flag even say anything other than his flag hadn't changed.

Get home safe lad

The one with Norwegian flag, I had to pick up that poor little heartbroken fucker at the embassy

Here is the reason why I can justify this. we were never "in a relationship". Yeah we did have feelings and all in the past tho, but there was no commitment. She never owed me anything.

I'm a realist. I see things as how they are. Yes, it would be very different had we actually been in a relationship. if that were the case I would be extremely pissed, and definitely would have cut contact. But, we were not in a relationship. So I can't see the reason to break off a friendship with someone who has been very good to me this past year. I just can't see it. She never did anything to wrong me.

Sure, I do have dissappointment. But, what can I do?

I thought he also said something about everything was good to go and he was with QT, under canook flag.?

Thanks

Oh... Shit...

I was really hoping that post was just a troll. Poor guy..

I'm sorry, Quebecbro

And once she tasted chads cock she will dream of that every night and not give a fuck about you

I am chad now

>flies to the other side of the world to talk about his feelings

Ever heard of talk-shows?

I came here on vacation. and I planned to spend a few days with her, and explore around on my own. Which is exactly what happened.

Did you travel alone?

Yep

Who does that lel.

A lot of people actually.. I saw a lot of solo travelers in the hostel.

Hell, go over to /trv/, they have entire threads dedicated to solo travel.

To be fair, I actually did invite some friends, I told them tho that I'd want to spend some time with just me and my QT. but my friends didn't have the money to come along

people who aren't as insecure as you

It just sounds boring as hell.
Nice projecting.

It's really not actually. I've traveled alone and I've traveled with friends. You can absorb the culture and your surroundings a lot more by yourself.

It's really not actually. I've traveled alone and I've traveled with friends. You can get cucked a lot more by yourself.

kek

You're the one who spend all day playing out an elaborate cuck fantasy

I do most of my trips alone.

I guess that's the difference between us Dutchboy, you saw it as a fantasy while it quite clearly was a slapstick story about the cuck from Quebec.

Now what does that make you mate :^)

Pls say you or someone else fapped to the story, fucking hell

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=30969739
my gosh

And still the most off-putting thing about her is that she's learning Korean

Looks like she has a moustache

>qt I like showed me her new hairstyle
>it looks awful but I tell her it's cute
wew

Guys I am so sad now
Found a profile of a singapore qt but hasn't been online a long time
She is really qt though, and says she is christian so I think she must be a good grill
Search her username on google and I get results from 2 different sites, from taylor swift website, and then from answers.yahoo website. And I look at that, it is 98% certain it is her, and also from same time she last logged in asking questions about morning after pill and if she is likely to get pregnant
So sad
I though at least in Singapore there would be pure qts :(

Singaporean qts are the best
I have been friends with one for for about 3 years now
I almost met her irl, but she had to abort her trip to Europe last moment

Dude it's just a qt there's like several hundred million of them

I thought I had a Singapore qt. Banging body, then I added her on WhatsApp and saw her face.

>Dude it's just a qt there's like several hundred million of them
But I want a pure qt
I think surely of all qts in the world, one in singapore who is christian would be pure
but even she is not

Just find a Catholic qt or someone who is a member of an actual church

Poland is your best bet. Or a Muslim qt that would be stoned to death for talking to you if you're feeling risky

Yeah good luck with your endevour

My impression is that most catholics do not take their religion that seriously
Even I think she was member of actual church, like on her profile it says how much she loves Jesus

Polish girls are total slut though

How do I woo my qt so I'm not forgotten about once they begin uni?

Then they aren't really Catholic. Obviously most Catholic qts are Catholic just on paper, but it isn't that hard to find a genuine female virgi...Catholic.

Turkish qts are often not sluts too, and many of them aren't even Muslims

By being an manipulative and abusive asshole 2bh

literally stab her in the bagina with a combat knife
She wont forget that tbqh

Many Turks and Poles got that in common both are just Muslims/Catholics on paper

Only once you've made them so. Got to find one who hasn't been on the site very long

Actually, you're more likely to get sucked with other people. Because they can steal the QT

Btw, Dutch people are pretty friendly. Just got to Amsterdam

Thanks for the advice Frenchfry, I got a 1 day travel pass and I'll just take the train

But I want to be sweet to my qt!

T-too edgy, Muammar. My qt and I can stab with other things~.

*cucked

German girl saying how she thinks that the German language will be important in the future as Germany becomes more powerful

Ask her if Dresden still gets "lit" on Friday Nights

Love girls with decent sense of humour tbqh
nohomo

Are you a photographer?

sup boys im meeting her in a hour. will post from new flag tommorrow. cheers

Are you in Aus?

Boy oh boy, I'm ready for another shit festival.

Tempted to for my forefathers but she probably won't even understand

nah mate

if you dont hear from me again then i am kill

It's going to be another episode of Nortism

An Iraqi communicated with me. Am I on a watchlist now Lads?

i'll post timestamp with the ring and passport so you know its me

Please do it

Good luck man

It's going to be better than my shitposting obviously

>tfw male
>with an actual penis
>still being contacted by turkish guys

R.I.P

You are actually proposing to her ahahha

Norsebro even your fantasies come true

Are you same Libyan a few weeks ago who was convincing me Libya is safe to travel to and you would show me around

wasn't on cp for several months so no

No one Cred Forums

Of all sad words of keyboard or pen,
the saddest are these:
"Your qt is slow since she's writing Chad again"

M-my qt would never! All qts are faithful!

Just curious.

At the Red Light District. Are there normal looking girls? Or are they all like, super slutty and plastered in stripper makeup?

I just checked into my hostel and I'm about to go out to downtown.

>Brit flag

hmm, I'm guessing it's showing Brit flag because this hostels use a UK wifi sign in? didn't expect to see that. It's the same hostel chain as in Italy.

Lads this Iraqi girl just told me to read the Quran to learn more about Islam.

Help

The latter. Normal prostitutes don't work on the streets behind a window.

dumb motherfucker
every girl in britan is super slutty and plastered in stripper makeup
same goes for red district

Send her this link

youtu.be/U-EQJA8Ahac

Hit up a coffee shop. Go to red light district to find out for yourself. Go get some unlimited ribs. enjoy

Ask her about the part where it says that the wife has to fuck the husband whenever he wants to... I did it with my Turkish hijabi and that was the opening to dirty talk with her :3

I'm not in Britian. Im in Amsterdam

Yeah I'm just letting my phone charge up, and then I'm gonna just stroll around the rest of the evening

leave those bitches m8
buy some drugs and enjoy

Can't do drugs

realistically, I'm not going to buy a whore. I'm just going to go by there to see it. But I don't see myself actually paying for sex. I don't care about sex enough to pay for it

Woah Jan, who hurt you

Do you have regular drug tests at work?

She doesn't wear hijabi in any of the photos and says she isn't strict

is she sunni or shia?

no, but we are expecting to stay clean because we have a clearance.

And, that doesn't even matter. Because I will get drug tested when I get back because I start Flight School

I can see where this is going heh :^)

Fuck off ravioli

your mom

How rude

Mate you don't look like a Turk and your eyebrows aren't big enough to live in. It was just a ruse, no need to still be angry about it Jan.

He does look like a turk though also fuck norge posters

totally rude and uncalled for :DDDD

Are you this Libyan slag that was posting here about a year ago I personally have nudes of on my laptop?

Fucking your mom was a ruse too

arent you supposed to get drunk or something?

Turkish tears is what I'm drinking today

Lads she has an interest in Christianity.
Also claims she is not Sunni or Shia but Muslim.

What do?

Kek, I don't know why but you're reminding me of the "don't do it jeb" meme :D

good. cuz your mom drink a lot of turkish spearm today

i will do your sister ;D

I will do your dubs ;D

;-----------DDDDDDD
EBIN
B
I
N

>also fuck norge posters
I second this tbqh

I happened to have a benis and I don't recall sending my nudes to a pole really so no

How do i get nudes?

Not just gonna say 'show me your tits'

>Girls do not like boys high emotional intelligence
>I couldn't like you otherwise

I'm very conflicted by how to feel about this
I will keep my emotional intelligence level hidden for know then

this

i have been texting a qt for over a month now and still nothing

lolwut, chinese qt?

yeah...
worst thing is that she's 18 and I'm 21

apparently 'cute' in chinese is more associated with children
so when I told her i prefer cute girls over sexy girls she thought i was into lolicon

learn english. i have no idea what you're trying to say

That explains it! You have more experience with those yellow qts than me, but aren't they totalt cunts?
You know you can look up 13yo qts right? ;^^^^^D

no chinese girls are total qts
once you chat with them in chinese they melt

Thread is dead
This poem makes you blue:
Because your qt is out fucking
Fucking everyone but you

fags

ausländer raus

>tfw georgian qt is actually a friendless autist

I can dig that

Whose ass do you want to kick Svante?

new thread pls. preferably an autistic nord set it up

Norrbaggar

those are the ones that drop you the second they meat someone and don't need you to fill a void anymore :^)

is my qt a lost cause? She doesnt message me, i have to message her. She does actually reply but doesnt ask any of her own questions.

>they meat someone
Was that intended ?

dont text her for a whole day and let her do it, if she doesn't, drop

THEY'RE ON TO US

:/

y-yes of course

I WANT ALL YOU FUCKING MIDDLE EASTERNERS AND AFRICANS TO STOP ASKING ME TO DATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! ASIANS, AMERICAN (males), AND EUROPEANS DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ONLY DATE AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!
AMERICAAAAAAANNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!111111111111111####++1!+!!11#!1!1!#1!!!###

I actually might do that, but i also feel like actually asking her if she wants to talk to me or not.

She did ask me to tell her more about my future plans once but thats it.

I'm not planning on getting anything from them anyway tbqh

I mean, if I can get some nudes I'm not gonna complain but I won't travel to fucking Georgia to get laid or anything

Interpals. Language learning. Unless you are learning Spanish guess that makes sense

Oui, je veux etudier français mais j'ai beacoup de les messages de les hommes qui veulent du fucc. JE DÉTESTE CE.

NON, JE DÉTESTE MERDE DANS SUPERMARCHÉ

t.GCSE French

How is it?

>broke-tooth brits in charge of holding a meaningful and thoughtful conversation
Oh, how the mighty have fallen

Seigneur
>Oui, je veux étudier (le) français mais j'ai beaucoup de ()messages d'hommes qui veulent (baiser). JE DÉTESTE (ÇA)

Hang in there buddy, you're gonna make it

M... merci

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD