How could you hate Sweden?

Imagine someone as smug as an America for the opposite reasons.

This country is a forced meme.

It's a cold bureaucratic hell hole.

Booze is expensive

i used to care about sweden. they were like a brother to my country. I found it extremely distressing knowing how bad it is in terms of immigrant/refugee related crimes, rape in particular, but over time i just started to care less and less. they are doing it to themselves, they don't help themselves, they don't want to be helped, they only care about their ridiculous moral-high ground, and would never admit that their multi culti experiment failed just as it had started.
it's hard to love something that doesn't love itself, easy to hate something which hates itself so much

This country is fucking retarded.
Our leaders do not give a shit.
It is a nanny state that wont let you buy booze on sundays.
We read sob stories about swedes who are sent to "brutal" prisons in Thailand for smuggling drugs and about swedes who are stuck in warzones. Fucking swedes want to be adventurous but cry in the news if something happens.
The political parties are shit, the leftwingers want black penis and the rightwingers say dumb shit to attract retards who cook meth and fuck their cousins. Because of alcohol taxes the night clubs are expensive as fuck and full of faggots who dress like the kings accountant with their parents creditcard. It's like taking the most gay and boring things you can find and put it in a rich, cold country.
Like a Smörgåsbord of faggotry

zitto animale

Sounds like binland desu

we're not all like that :( its all Stockholms fault

t. Norrland

>rubs kronor
T. Småland

>Start learning swedish
>Sounds like a funny language
Bra, jag giller det.

fucking expensive booze

I don't hate Sweden, hell I like it and like the general idea behind their actions, the probelm is the world isn't ready for such goodness.

The world isn't ready for their kind and every good thing they do just turns into faggotry

It's surprisingly easy

I don't really hate Sweden, since we have so much history together.

But then I see shit like and get sad.
Come one man, get it together

We have centuries of grudge held against Sweden, and so do they against us, but we're slowly coming on good terms again
However, the current situation in Sweden makes me scared for the safety of our history and our cultures

It's in my blood, Takehito.

we are not smug we are proud. dummy

we can take it lads

>we can take it
Doubt there is anymore room, both mouth and arse is occupied by niggers and muslims respectively.
And I bet you already reserved a hole for Asians, whereever that is.

Most people still like our politicians tho. You always try to make it look like you are the majority while almost everyone disagrees with you.

You know muslims are asians right?

>implying I dont know about Xinjiang
Fuck off, next you are gonna say Turks are European.