Regions in Europe

Blue - Northern Europe (Scandinavian influences)
Green - Eastern Europe (Orthodox influences)
Yellow - Southern Europe (hot, lazy people)
Red - Western Europe (French/British influences)
Orange - Central Europe (Germanic influences)

Agreed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polen
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pologne
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonia
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonia
youtube.com/watch?v=5Uzu58N-Sso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech,_Czech,_and_Rus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Liberty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadım_Ali_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hersekzade_Ahmed_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishak_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gedik_Ahmed_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmud_Pasha_Angelović
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zagan_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarı_Süleyman_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevesinli_Salih_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topal_Recep_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gazi_Hüsrev_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Davud_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilaver_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuyucu_Murad_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokolluzade_Lala_Mehmed_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yavuz_Ali_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damat_Ibrahim_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lala_Mustafa_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokollu_Mehmed_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiz_Ali_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rüstem_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yunus_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadım_Sinan_Pasha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would separate Binland and Baltic to a light blue state, or Baltic goes to green\est+fin to lt.blue.

/thread

yep

Greeks and Turks are not like eurospics.

No.

Latvia and Lithuania are weird as fuck to be honest.
I don't even know what's going on with those guys. They are what happens when you lock two kids in the basement for too long. And by 'too long' I mean 25 years.

And why are the Baltic blue? Baltic languages are the same branch as Slavic languages, the countries have a lot of Slavic influence, even the population there is like 20-30% Russians.

Get your own style Polen, stop trying to be germanic. And don't mix south euros with t*rks

>25 years
More like 200 years.

french and english are latin languages

>that flag
>Central-Europe
every time

yes because Czech Republic or Poland has anything to do with Russia, Bosnia or Georgia

such a great map

You're Slavs retard

kys, slavshit, guy's map is correct

You don't get it. It's not about Poland and the rest of V4 butthurt about Russia, it's about the fact that it doesn't make much sense from the academic point of view to pack these countries together. There is a drastic difference in the cultures of Poland and Russia, just look the traditional architecture. Not to mention Orthodoxy vs Catholicism.

Also I of course don't think Poland does really belong to any group with Austria and Switzerland or even Germany. Classification of regions in Europe is really difficult, borders are vague and mostly arbitrary but painting literally 50% of Europe and calling it "Eastern" like there is just straight up retarded. What do the countries like Ukraine and Albania have in common?

visit some western countries and you will understand
slavshits share that white trash culture

Really needs one more region for poles, pepiks and the rest of the countries west of Mordor.

>Poles thinking they're not eastern European

>Central Europe
No such a thing

Slavs aren't any homogenous at all. It's like saying Scandinavians and Germans are all the same because they share similar languages. Stop being so utterly ignorant.

I have visited Western Europe. And? As I said I don't think Poland should be classified into one region with Switzerland but neither with Russia or Romania.

problem solved

You don't get it. It's not about Belgium and the rest of the Benelux butthurt about France, it's about the fact that it doesn't make much sense from the academic point of view to pack these countries together. There is a drastic difference in the cultures of The Netherlands and France, just look the traditional architecture. Not to mention Protestantism vs Catholicism.

Also I of course don't think Belgium does really belong to any group with France and The UK or even Ireland. Classification of regions in Europe is really difficult, borders are vague and mostly arbitrary but painting literally 50% of Europe and calling it "Western" is just straight up retarded. What do the countries like The Netherlands and Ireland have in common?

>slav
>bragging about "muh germanic influence"

That served you well in the 40's you fucking living joke.

We're Northern Europe, but more influenced by Germany than Scandinavian countries. We should either be striped orange/blue or like this user said:
Since all of Baltics is Northern Europe, but something else entirely from Nordics.

Also: Turkey... what the fugg xDDD

I have never seen a Belgian butthurt about his country being classified into "Western Europe".

Non-green Europe are you even trying ?

>You don't get it. It's not about Belgium and the rest of the Benelux butthurt about France, it's about the fact that it doesn't make much sense from the academic point of view to pack these countries together.
Are you sure? Because no one besides you and maybe few other Cred Forums autists will deny Benelux being classified into 1 region with France and Ireland.

>balts nordic

LUL

Northern Europe != Nordic.

git gud or git tfo

who wants to be nordic in 2016?

>including all the former Eastern Bloc into 1 region but excluding Baltics for some reason
>making up 3 separate regions from what should be just Western Europe

Either divide Eastern Europe or make all the Western Europe the same. Besides that classifications based on Cold War don't make any sense anymore.

That's bullshit tho. Sweden already has transgender people serving in the military and lecturing normal people about the wonders of being a mentally ill mutant.

I wish I was making this shit up.

so why isnt Scotland and Holland blue aswell?

Neither i've seen Poles getting butthurt about being classified into "Eastern-Europe" except some autists on Cred Forums

m8 a large part of our cultural identity is formed from our struggle against France that's going on for more than 800 years now, 11 july 1302 best day of my life
And we also have zero cultural ties with Ireland

>Poles will never not be butthurt about being eastern slavs
>Poles will never stop trying to convince people there is such a thing as central europe
>Poles will never stop denying their slavik heritage

I didn't make the map. Question forwarded to:

better quality

what a weird country

So where you should be classified retard? Special snowflake Belgium region?
>And we also have zero cultural ties with Ireland
Are you sure about that?

I'm not the one making shit up about """"Central"""" Europe, i'm just making fun of you if you hadn't noticed

ok slav

You're eastern euro. Case closed!

I find this one to be better.

>>Poles will never stop trying to convince people there is such a thing as central europe
We already did though.
>Poland (Polish: Polska [ˈpɔlska] ( listen)), officially the Republic of Poland (Polish: Rzeczpospolita Polska,[a] About this sound listen (help·info)), is a country in Central Europe
>Polen (polnisch Polska [ˈpɔlska] Anhören?/i, amtlich Rzeczpospolita Polska, [ʐɛʈ͡ʂpɔsˈpɔlita ˈpɔlska]?/i, deutsch Republik Polen) ist eine parlamentarische Republik in Mitteleuropa
>La Pologne, ou république de Polognea (en polonais : Polska ; [forme longue] Rzeczpospolita Polskab), est un État d'Europe centrale
Polonia (en polaco, Polska), oficialmente denominada República de Polonia (en polaco, Rzeczpospolita Polska), es un país situado en Europa Central
La Polonia, ufficialmente Repubblica di Polonia, (in polacco: Rzeczpospolita Polska, nel linguaggio comune Polska) è uno Stato situato nell'Europa centrale

i dont

So where should you be classified retard? Special snowflake central europe region?

Blue - Western Europe
Scandinavia+Finland - Northern Europe
Eastern Europe - The rest

Half-shart trying to bant. How adorable.

>trying divide europe into four groups

It's ridicilous to think that 44 nations can fit into 4 brackets based on culture, economic power and ethnicity.
We sure as fuck ain't nothernes, we want to get rid of the easten european image and we have as much in common with part of central europe as Albania has in common with Spain.
So it's complicated

going from germany to poland is like crossing the us mexico border so yea youre eastern europe bro

It's not a "special snowflake" region.

It's simply there is no basis on which you would include V4 countries into Eastern Europe. They are geographically in Central Europe, culturally they are more influenced by Germany than by Russia(aside from languages), Hungarians don't even speak any Slavic language, the predominant religion in Central Europe is Catholicism and Protestantism unlike Orthodoxy in Eastern Europe. Even our political allignment doesn't advocate for including us into Eastern Europe anymore. So? On what basis, except for the memes XD?

We're Northeastern Europe, anyway who cares besides attention whore poles trying to prove they're not slavs and failing as usual.

portugal is not a european country

I am Greek.

>Northeastern
Don't confuse the peanut brains. They have enough trouble trying to comprehend elementary geography.

Nope. We have no fucking walls here. Also economically there is a larger gap between then the US and Mexico than between Germany and Poland.
>I'm not the one making shit up about """"Central"""" Europe
I'm not either, it's simply historians and social scientists who are doing so.

you can be one if you still have both parents

>Turkey is Europe
No. This barbaric country will never be European.

bulgaria is less european than turkey
poorer too

>historians and social scientists
Getting desperate aren't you? I tend to take EU and UN classifications a bit more seriously

I consider Estonia to be a mix of orange, blue and green t.b.h. Don't bully :-)

>Poland (Polish: Polska [ˈpɔlska] ( listen)), officially the Republic of Poland (Polish: Rzeczpospolita Polska,[a] About this sound listen (help·info)), is a country in Central Europe
>Polen (polnisch Polska [ˈpɔlska] Anhören?/i, amtlich Rzeczpospolita Polska, [ʐɛʈ͡ʂpɔsˈpɔlita ˈpɔlska]?/i, deutsch Republik Polen) ist eine parlamentarische Republik in Mitteleuropa
>La Pologne, ou république de Polognea (en polonais : Polska ; [forme longue] Rzeczpospolita Polskab), est un État d'Europe centrale
>Polonia (en polaco, Polska), oficialmente denominada República de Polonia (en polaco, Rzeczpospolita Polska), es un país situado en Europa Central
>La Polonia, ufficialmente Repubblica di Polonia, (in polacco: Rzeczpospolita Polska, nel linguaggio comune Polska) è uno Stato situato nell'Europa centrale

Pic related Regions of Europe based on CIA World Factbook classification.

>Baltic countries
>In the same region with Belarus and Russia
>Poland is not

Delusional

>green
Give me a couple of examples of Orthodox influences in Estonia pls.

inb4 muh 200 ancient Lake Peipus believer refugees who have been isolated from our culture since forever.

>Ameriburgers in charge of European regions
>this amount of cherrypicking
>ignoring official classifications
>spamming subjective wiki pages as damage control

So, SA and Qatar are wealthy countries, therefore they are European? Turkey may be seen as a little bit European only because of Istanbul, but the other country lives in shit and islam.

Why the fuck is Corsica green and Sardinia yellow?

Shit map.

disgusting

turks are more european/western/progressive than bulgarians
bulgarians and their gypsies are not that different apart from the skin

t. turkish diaspora

I am a Greek

>>Ameriburgers in charge of European regions
it doesn't matter, UN are Ameriburgers aswell
>>this amount of cherrypicking
>tries to cherrypick Belgium
>complains about cherrypicking

>>spamming subjective wiki pages as damage control
>subjective wiki pages
how exactly they are subjective? how come soe every single major wiki agrees that Poland is Central Europe?
I didn't make that map I don't think the Baltic States should be included into Eastern Europe aswell

You're an Eastern European raped by fucking slavshits and Finns. Balts are Eastern Europeans and you estonians were the most raped in my opinion.

Wew lad. How mad are you right now? Try not to burst a vein from all this butthurt. :DD

>slavic heritage
no such thing

one must be completely retarded to not understand this

WE ARE NOTHING LIKE FRANCE STOP GROUPING US TOGETHER

>apart from skintone

Correct, but don't forget that a gypo in Bulgaria has the same skintone as your common turk so Turks aren't more European than Bulgarians.

t.not even a bulgar

t. igor "cykablyat" igorowitch

many gypsies are more white than greeks

i tried

The only baltic nation that maybe deserves to be nordic is estonia and even that is a stretch.

>it doesn't matter, UN are Ameriburgers aswell
So you agree that you're cherrypicking maps that suit your view?

>how exactly they are subjective? how come soe every single major wiki agrees that Poland is Central Europe?
How come so every official European source agrees that Poland is Eastern Europe?
pic related, Europe according to the EU you happen to be part of

Poland should be in Eastern Europe, just like all other shitholes

Our group is the anti-groups group.

>How come so every official European source agrees that Poland is Eastern Europe?
What is "official European source"?
>pic related, Europe according to the EU you happen to be part of
I doubt any EU official would describe Poland as a part of Eastern Europe right now as it's relegatory. Anyway that classification is for statistical purposes probably.
See? If anyone is advocating for including Poland into Eastern Europe he is using insults, memes and buzzwords like "shithole" and "slavshits". And people who say to exclude it and call it "Central Europe" together with other V4 countries base their opinion on their knowledge about history and culture of this region.

You Westerners simply refuse to learn anything about countries east of Germany. For you Portugal and Ireland are more familiar and relevant than Poland.

Those are not about cultural regions but about geographical position.

>What is "official European source"?
The classification accord to the European Union instead of a wikipedia article that anyone can eddit

>I doubt any EU official would describe Poland as a part of Eastern Europe
Maybe in the butthurt belt, but ask anyone here where Poland is located and they'll tell you it's in Eastern-Europe, as any other country on the other side of the iron curtain except for east Germany.

>The classification accord to the European Union instead of a wikipedia article that anyone can eddit
kek, try to edit it then
>Maybe in the butthurt belt, but ask anyone here where Poland is located and they'll tell you it's in Eastern-Europe
can you read? I said EU official

anyone includes EU officials Piotr

/thread

How does Finland have German sphere of influence but not Denmark?

dey wuz nazies n shit

This seems pretty accurate.

I can confirm that that the main line of though in Serbia is

>Can everyone just fuck off

>there are people who unironically think this

I knew what the flag in OP's post would be before opening it.

Usually signals a bait thread

objectively the truest one

the mediterranean europe is not any kind of organized entity. Arguably, those countries live in betwen russian and german sphere of influence, as well as other interests like china or former colonies

It's not bait, it's denial

This, kek.

I also laugh every time Poles think they're better than Southern Europe.

> Poland

yellow shitholes = eastern europe

rest = either northern, western or southern europe

not a single one of those colors is yellow you dumb cunt.

>even Turkey is better than eastern Europe

Lmao, miserable slavs

Check the German cuisine.

It's exactly like the Polish one.

>Those are not about cultural regions but about geographical position.
And?

Culturally we're more western than some "western" countries,

Turkey didn't have Communism
We were blessed with this gift by America and British

Why can't Poles just come to terms with the fact that you're just another Eastern European ex-commie Slav nation. Why is being western so important to you?

>Poles actually believe this

YOU CAN NOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

Because we're closer culturally to latin europe, you fucking spastic autist.

It's not our fault we got screwed by UK and America.

Can you form a proper argument you balkan piece of shit?

>First sense of nationhood: Poland
>First democracy in Europe: Poland
>First constitution in Europe: Poland
Want me to go on?

Go suck turkish dick, serbian mutt.

You're not, though. You're Catholic but that's where the connection is. You really are delusional. Only a person completely out of touch with reality could claim Poland is more western than some western countries. Pure delusion.

they got several money injections given by germany, they have a rich history (until the 19th century) and they have nothing else to cling to.
Honestly we should be more nice to them, since it is unknow for how long they'll exist on their own, with the germans grooming poland and russians sharpening their missiles...

if you're not retarded you'll agree with this. In fact I'd go one step further and boot Germany into the red category, because they stopped being Central European long ago.

You forgot

>First history that's counts madeup stuff as real history

All of the things you listed are political and judicial. They have nothing to do with culture.

Why are you so butthurt, btw? There's nothing wrong with being eastern.

they're baiting t b h but still..

ukie diaspora detected
We're a part of Western civilization since 966

That's more than existence of some western countries.
>servian education
Want me to post links you subhuman?

Austria should be orange

>ukie diaspora detected
Ukrainian? No, Moortuguese.

That's not much of an argument, though.

Only ignorant retards can claim we're eastern, even though our culture, customs, cuisine and religion fit western world.

We were never eastern. We got swiped to this subhumanish group because of Communism.

>We are part of the western civilization since 966

I'm tearing up from laughter

>want me to post link
lmao
Poleshits actually believe they first the first democracy in Europe

I'm looking forward to a day when Brits throw your asses out of Britain

And russians purge you with a new Katyn

>I-i swear guys
>w-we're only shit because communism
>w-we're western guys, I swear

Pathetic lmao

Kek why is Poland so butthurt

You will always be poor slav subhumans, get over it

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uzu58N-Sso

German was the third most spoken language in funland before the, german was the de facto international language for science publishing and international matters, 20% of the population of viborg (then second biggest city) were german, we almost had a german king and a lot of military and civil law are borrowed or influenced from and by germans. They had a huge impact on this cunt.

>even though our culture, customs, cuisine and religion fit western world.
You mean Slavic, or eastern?

>We were never eastern.
You mean you have always been eastern since your origin? Even your origin myth relates your kinship to Russians and Czechs.

All before the war of course. Then ryssä took a giant shit on everything.

Özmet pls, I haven't seen proper snow in 2 years here, and I'm 12° more north than your hometown of Diyarbakir, so we should be coloured med blue, and your Arabo-Kürtiyye homeplace desert purple

Shut the fuck up, Turkish cum-guzler.

Everything in Balkans is shit, but Serbia is like on another level. Too bad Croatians failed their task at genociding you animals.
>You mean you have always been eastern since your origin? Even your origin myth relates your kinship to Russians and Czechs.
There is no Russian in original story.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech,_Czech,_and_Rus

Why are you lying?

>Poleshits actually believe they first the first democracy in Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Liberty
:^)

oink oink, serbian pig
Rus was added later.
Read original Polish chronicle

earliest mention of Rus is from early 13th century Polish–Hungarian Chronicle.
My guess is that since Poland continued to expand eastward into Kievan Rus, it was one of the attempts to make Ruthenians appear as more closely related to us that they were (as long-lost brothers basically). That'd explain why the Czech version never had Rus in it at all.
Ruthenians had a similar legend about the founding of Kiev by East-Polan brothers - Kyi, Shchek and Khoryv, so maybe we were more closely related than we thought. But that's another story

lmao did you actually read the whole text

lmao, shut the fuck up already and go prep the Turkish bull for your sis.

>Using meme pictures as some kind of proof
hahahhaha
also
>Ottomans
>Turkish

Ayy lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadım_Ali_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hersekzade_Ahmed_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishak_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gedik_Ahmed_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmud_Pasha_Angelović
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zagan_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarı_Süleyman_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevesinli_Salih_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topal_Recep_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gazi_Hüsrev_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Davud_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilaver_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuyucu_Murad_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokolluzade_Lala_Mehmed_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yavuz_Ali_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damat_Ibrahim_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lala_Mustafa_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokollu_Mehmed_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiz_Ali_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rüstem_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yunus_Pasha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadım_Sinan_Pasha

>Poles believe democracy started in 1569
hahahahahah

Do you also believe electrical lights were invented when they first appeared in Poland as well ?

Or chairs ?
or anything ?

haahhahaha retarded polish education

Ultimately, you can think whatever you want, but there is no one in the west who considers Poles anything other than eastern.

Polan is a mixed bag. Sure, kommyhnem did fuck them over, but even before that, overall their culture is mostly Russian-like (cuisine, architecture, language, behaviour, genetics, phenotype etc)
So I view them as richer, less Mongolic and Westernmost Russians

>Polan is a mixed bag. Sure, kommyhnem did fuck them over, but even before that, overall their culture is mostly Russian-like (cuisine, architecture, language, behaviour, genetics, phenotype etc)
Except we're older you fucking retard.
oink oink, my turkish master please don't beat my serv ass again lmao

miserable vermin, void of power left by turks and other asiatics

they need their western masters, their women crave us

Poland is a fucking shithole and will always be that

But it has nothing to do with them being commies.

It has with them being Polish.

Did you know that Polye means field
Polyak = field worker

They're a country of peasants and will always be that.

Just peasants.

>their culture is mostly Russian-like (cuisine, architecture, language, behaviour, genetics, phenotype etc)
t. has no idea what he's talking about

;)

No more polish vermin

Pawel Diasporin´ski pls, we have a big number of both groups here, they're really more similar than they like to admit

Oh you've seen a bunch of plumbers and now you're an anthropologist, color me surprised. It's amazing how you run the EU and yet still manage to have these bizzare, ignorant ideas of everybody that lives east of you.

1M+ Polish immigrants in the last 120 years should be enough to paint a not-too-inaccurate picture
And I've actually very little to no issues with them at all, they assimilate well, but so do Russians
I know you hurritages exaggerate hate (Oirish-Americans funding the IRA while most actual Irish get along well with the English etc), so it's probably similar with you hating on the Russkies much more than the average Polak does

guldensporenslag oetz

Regions of Europe based on autosomal DNA.

Autosomally we're closer to the frogs than to the Swedes though

Germany was the hardest to categorise on my map as you had the widest range. Samples of German touched French, British, Scandinavian, and Slavic clusters. Because of this I just lumped you in language based.

And apparently closer to Serbs than Croats

lmfao that has to sting the Croats a little.

I am South Dutch, was ist dies

You're really pushing the diaspora thing, aren't you? I've just been there a lot for vacation. They're not like Russians at all, there's a reason why they don't like each other and it's because there has always been a deep cultural and political divide between the two.

>imlying "Scandinavia" isn't Germanic

>Estonia
>nordic

never ever

Kek, the meme that Jews are white is finally dead

Just K15 overlap analysis. It's not perfect as it doesn't treat closely related populations differentlxy to very distant ones, so Spain/Portugal is probably overrated as they have significant SSA
4U, here is the same starting from your population
Ashkenazi Jews cluster among Sicilians and Greeks, and are autosomally around 2/3 Levantine 1/3 Central/West Euro, so make out of that what you wish

yeehaa, that's true. scandis are just watered down germanic culture and we eesties don't want to ever never become jamal cum sucking faggots like nordics

>always
Since 1990?
Last time I checked both were Baltid-looking people, both enjoy borschtsch and solyanka, both live in commieblocks, both are even less talkative and more robotic than us etc etc, I could go on and on

wtf i like Hinxton 4, 5 and 1 now

whatever they are

Sicilians and Greeks aren't white, therefore Jews aren't white.

>Polish-Russian anymosity began with communism
Poles were the closest thing to a modern democracy in Europe while the Russians were toiling under absolutist tsars. If you think political and cultural differences between them started there you need to read a goddamn book. Also there are not very many commieblocks in Poland. You live like four hours away from them, what is wrong with you?

>Also there are not very many commieblocks in Poland
lmao you reek of MUH HERRITAGE

>Corsica not the same region as Sardinia

The true question is how much did you invest in eastern Poland.

Is this a meme?

It's all Greek to me

Where did you learned geography mate? Portugal is the most western country in Europe.
Roca cape is the far western point of Eruope.

don't get lippy, be glad you're still part of europe at all

fair point

>he lives in northern europe

I don't.

What color should the areas dominated by Muslims be?