The girl in pic related has had her asylum request denied

Finland will deport her to Afghanistan where she faces certain death at the hands of her family.

In the time she's been in Finland, she's learned to speak Finnish, found a job and has joined the national Lutheran church.

Should we deport her?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this thread again?

Yes, she sounds like a degenerate

nobody cares

Yes. She isn't Finnish and hasn't managed to find a Finnish husband, she has no right to stay.

Why would she get back to her family if the family want to kill her? She can just start a life anywhere in the world except a dozen countries. What is the fucking deal? Go to Singapore, whore, they have no problem with you there. They also won't give you free money, but there is a reason they are not opposed with you being there.

she should be executed for being nonwhite.

That's not how asylum works. You can only be deported back to your country of origin. The Finnish police have her passport so she can't even buy herself a ticket to another country.

She should marry me

ooga booga more shitskin drama go back to sweden, ape

Why didn't she go to Sweden?

Then just send her to Afghanistan and Afghanistan kick her out to some other country. If she didn't want to get holocausted then why'd she become a whore?

>has joined the national Lutheran church.
Absolutely disgusting. Stone that bitch.

No shit. She made it to Funland. She can go in China or Brazil or whatever. There is thousand of opportunities in the world. Some of them are closed to her. Don't turn that into a drama and get your life on tracks.

She'll get killed in Afghanistan if she converted to Christianity. Isn't that grounds for asylum?

I've heard of Iranian asylum seekers in Sweden and Germany pretending to convert as grounds to stay, but if she's genuine then she probably should.

t. Successful asylum seeker

>she's learned to speak Finnish, found a job and has joined the national Lutheran church.

to be honest sounds fine to me, she should stay.

hold on why the fuck is she getting deported but oogba booga somalians get to stay

GET ER' OUTTA HERE

Yes. Gas the Protestants.

I see no problem with her being forced to go back home, but we would make this world a favor by gassing the Somalians.

I haven't heard her speak but I guarantee she hasn't learned Finnish. Not even our bureaucracy work that slowly.

joining any church is disgusting.
following any religion is disgusting.

lol why is she so dumb?

she had one job, give her pussy to some autistic finn and gain certain citizenship

>converted to Christianity

She definitely should not be deported

t.fedora

My thoughts exactly. Look at what awaits her if she's even suspected of offending their religion

nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html

I was actually fishing for some fedora replies.

This, just fuck a guy and marry him. Have an anchor baby.

Yeah I don't have any pics on my laptop desu. At least you got one.

I wonder if Funland will accept me as an asylum seeker. Spurdo posting is a crime in New Zealand.,

>Europe accepts everybody, even scum
>Europe deports everybody to be slaughtered
You guys really suck at doing the right thing as bad as we do.

Asylum seekers are not allowed to marry Finns.

the anchor baby concept is american mainly
in nordic countries citizenship is not guaranteed just by dint of being born here

They should make a strategic decision to allow qt women in reproductive age to marry finnihs guys. Don't allow finnish women to marry male asylum seekers but let finnish man to marry female asylum seekers. That way you can show the world that you're accepting refugees and at the same time you can fix low birth problem.

how did she get into the country?

What? Why, this doesn't even make sense????

Fuck off taig

She hopped on the planes wheels right before take off.

Drake did the same thing in Uncharted.

That means beta finn males reproduce with degenerate sluts. Whereas the male asylum seekers are Alpha males and spread alpha male genetics

Not sure how it works for the rest, but non EU/EEA citizens can gain Icelandic citizenship by marrying an Icelander (after three years of marriage and residence in Iceland)

She should have moved to Germany, gained asylum and citizenship there, then moved to Finland as an EU citizen desu

Because the officials that decide if you stay are fat, old women who lust for medium sized sandinistan cock and deport anyone prettier than them.

Better to have beta natives than alpha sandniggers.

But then you have a generation of shitskin mongol mongrels

I'd let her hide on my attic.

being religious is considered a mental problem here

Then the Alphas will just conquer the betas with an alpha army

White father + foreign mother = Elliot Rodger

Foreign father + white mother = Alpha male

Alphaness is passed down paternally

Then there is something wrong with your society

>Foreign father + white mother = Alpha male
this is not a Cred Forums, you don't have to spam with your shit here.

youre all a bunch of fucking autists, what ISNT considered a mental problem over there?

>joined the national Lutheran church.

kek, that's actually a smart move

Can confirm. Most Lutherans just do it for the ceremonies and sense of tradition. Actually religious people are called "believers" and are looked down up.

why?
our society is much more peaceful and better educated because of it.

Good. Now deport the others.

dont care

>why the fuck is she getting deported but oogba booga somalians get to stay
because >she's learned to speak Finnish, found a job and has joined the national Lutheran church.

Good.

If we let her off they will all lie and say that they are Christian. Not our fault her people are savages.

>Muh appeal to emotion

We are going nowhere Pierre, I look forward to seeing your descendants living under the Algerian Sultanate though :DDDDDD

deport her to my house

Uh, you don't get to bring France.

Good news, Finland
By doing that you'll show equal treatment for all the sexes and will manage to prevent pic related to happen again

>Deporting qts
What a bunch of faggots Finns are, i bet if it was a brown men they would immediately give him a free house and a free bitch

>NOT Deporting qts
This is no better than coalburning german bitches importing rapefugees because they want exotic bulls.

>Implying it wouldn't be the other way around.

Neck yourself Dega's.

T-Somali

go marry her

>give an example of the only good refugee out of the 5 million (usually really light skinned)
>hey guys! they're good people and need help! :( let's get rid of our borders lmao
yeah fuck off, the ones that assimilate are also the ones that shill to bring all of their inbred cousins

Yes.
Finland for Fins.
Afghanistan for Afghans.

I really need to eat a shit

Fuck off stay in Finland plz.

Yes. If she doesn't fit the criteria required for asylum I don't give a flying fuck what she does with her life, she should be deported

Deport her, I don't give a fuck. She can't come here though, we're full.

>literally facing the threat of death
>spends time, money and energy hooking up with professional photographers and the press, posing in the city with formal hair, makeup and clothes, instead of getting a bus/train ticket to Sweden

sounds like shes either absolutely retarded or shes actually not threatened with imminent death
In fact this whole story is the combination of a shit load of modern memes

Plenty of muzzies pretend to convert to Christianity when facing deportation so they can claim they won't be safe in their home countries anymore.

this. While africans die trying to cross the mediterranean because its that or death by civil war, middle easterns pose for the leftists.

wtf I love france now

I don't care.

Noo she is qt i can marry her

deport the terrorist

Asylum doesn't work like that. You can't just jump on a boat/bus to another country and apply for asylum again. You will be deported back to where you applied already.

Why doesn't she make it a priority to find a husband? Surely many Finns would want to marry her.

>Should we deport her?
yes

she should have stayed in the country she landed in, not wiggled into yours to try to upgrade her life quality

>learned to speak Finnish

Yes, but in the meantime she can murder someone and go to prison, I hear it's an effective method.

Finns can't marry someone seeking asylum. Asylum seekers don't even have their passports, it's kept by the police.

She landed in Finland from Afghanistan via train through Russia

>give her a different treatment because of her gender

no

it's 70% male to 30% women and kids anyway
""""""""""""immigrants""""""""""""

What was her reason to seek asylum?
Has the situation improved?
Why would her family kill her?

There are lots of factors. I you really care try set up some croud funding so she can buy a ticket when she arrives in Afganistan.

Fuck off has she learned finnish

>learning finnish in a year or two
>having a job without residence permit
>us actually managing to deport anyone
seems legit

deport the military age men, keep the qts

>welcome young men
>deny young women
geee i wonder why it is this way?

>i have no papper, my name alibaba
oh wow that was so hard, I bet no one has thought of this before

deport everyone except natives.

>joined the national Lutheran church
as long as she's working and isn't a muslims she's good in my book.

Highly doubt that

Weird how the news article google gets me to from those pictures says nothing about her learning finnish (in the whole fucking year shes been here), being a christian or having a job.
What it does say she did not come here as a refugee but to marry her cousin or some shit, but decided to leave him and apply for asylum instead and has been contradicting herself a lot in the hearings
And btw afghanistan is officially a safe country so tough shit, I bet I couldn't get asylum in sweden to get away from my family

why denied? I don't feel bad for illegal refugees

i would deport her on my dick, if you catch my drift

that's the meme, of course it was never genuine

she did it to help her case, which the fins figured out and called her bluff

>mfw

She learned Finnish among other things retard, don't let this talent go to waste

Who knows.

She hasn't learned or done shit but complain and expect to get asylum based on family problems.
Don't fall for the rotteners lies pierre

Because Finland requires more BBC :^)

fucks given:
some since I posted on this thread

I have feeling you are her o-o
Since no one else would really care that much about some immigrant. But to you it matters hence why you keep posting this everyday

Good for you, Finland.

Bullshit.
We've had our share of iraqis, claiming to be chrustian when they weren't, claiming to be able to speak english when they couldn't claiming to have a profession and when offered that job they couldn't do it, then suing the country that took them in while whining about not enough gibs, and finally fucking off to Sweden.

If finnish government denied her application they probably had grounds for that. Only a retard would trust left leaning media in this matter.

she should just cross the border to sweden

The Finnish government only wants strong Arab bulls here to breed with our women, weak Finnish "men" shouldn't breed and therefore women are not granted asylum to make sure our bloodline becomes stronger and loses weak worthless Finnish male genes.

t. Arab in Finland with a pregnant white girlfriend who would NEVER share his womb with a pathetic weak Fingol and his small Asian dick

>T. Ruotsisuomalainen playing his rp as a sandnigger on int

You can't do that.

HAISTA VITTU PERKELE

Finnish government denies every asylum claim from Afghanistan because the right wing government in power now considers it a safe country. No other reason.

Centre party is not right wing Who's in charge? Ps?

Why not apply for a visa?

We don't want sand nigger genetics in this country, she should go to some other country like Britain that's more genetically compatible with her.

Why not?

it's illegal

That doesn't mean you can't.

it's just typical media propaganda to portray refugees and sweet and innocent women and children, because then people might warm up to the idea of taking in refugees
but we're not forgetting the fact that most refugees are fighting age men

Just because someone's from Afghanistan doesn't mean they'll disregard another countries sovereignty five times rather than four.

how about sending immigrants to west Canada?
you know that place has already been Hongcouver so that no one cares.

Also it is a good choice to sending them to Siberia or Kazakhstan.

They prefer to cherry pick select few women and children thus increasing the percentage of young men and making the crisis elsewhere worse. And then brag about it.

How about Japan? Sounds like a great place for them.

Average of us would oppose your idea, but I'm OK with it. Japan is shit.

Good job, fellow mongols

repel the invaders.