Why don't Americans 'get' banter?

Why don't Americans 'get' banter?

Why do you have a retarded konami code as your name?

He's right though

Why are emoji filtered out of text but not names?

He's literally 100% right.

we don't really do it much here, it's a cultural thing

Because you literally ruin the boards quality when you unrelentingly shitpost. It's fine in moderation but when autists spam >hurr poo in loo >hurr cuckmany >hurr a fucking leaf >hurr shart in mart over and over again in every thread, there is absolutely no way to have any normal or interesting discussions on this board. Autistralians are the largest cancer on this board because of it.

S4S and Cred Forums exist for this purpose. I want to discuss countries cultures, history, etc . Not read the same memes spammed over and over again ad infinitum. Point this out and you get "HURR BUTTHURT CANT HANDLE BANTER XDDDDD"

this is why flags were removed from /his/

I grew up in british international school, and I find it terribly dull to go to american college where plebs don't into banter

Hmmmmm

"Banter" is euphemism for hate speech and bullying.

SHART

Best ally.

Maybe if you just explained why Americans don't celebrate the death and resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Whats with all this retarded symbol namefagging going on? Is this how redditors distinguish each other?

SU

DA

CA

spics on eternal suicide watch

>ad infinitum
fucking kys

>le banter culture lad amirite xDDDDDD
>be brit get sharia'd xD

Fucking remove yourself from this site you troglydyte or go back to Cred Forums. You contribute nothing of significance.

you're speaking like a posh english queen on an anonymous chinese cartoon website. i bet you wore a fucking tuxedo to school and were made fun of.

fuck off back to readdit or whatever fucking hole you came from

t. proud chav scum, offspring of chav scum suckers

>a phrase covered in middle school math classes is "posh"
>britbottle education

Americans think typing with grammatical precision can fool people into thinking they're not fucking retarded mongs

me in the pic

t.proud chav scum, offspring of chav scum suckers who learned a couple phrases in latin and now uses them all the time to make his dumb ass look smart

>sincerely getting upset because somebody used seventh grade vocabulary and proper grammar
Why do dumb people always assume that whenever somebody does something vaguely intelligent it's just an attempt to impress them?

Just because you're stupid and insecure doesn't mean everybody else is

Oi I'll bottle ya cunt I'll bash year ead in I sware on me nan's grave I'll king's hit ya dirty paki cunt bangers and mash innit.

>>sincerely getting upset because somebody used seventh grade vocabulary and proper grammar
>Why do dumb people always assume that whenever somebody does something vaguely intelligent it's just an attempt to impress them?
>
>Just because you're stupid and insecure doesn't mean everybody else is

>writing using full punctuation
>vaguely intelligent
aren't literal 13 year olds expected to know how to use punctuation

shit it fatyfucc

Because feeling obliged to use 100% correct spelling and punctuation on a chinese little girl cartoon website is indicative of autism, not intelligence

Obviously, which is why it's so strange that somebody would throw a fit about it

This tbqh. Too much German blood, perhaps.

Bets me!

>Britbongs think it takes considerable effort to keep from typing like a nigger.

It's partly a cultural difference. Brits like to wear their education lightly

>watching Rick and Morty ever

...⭕
⭕.⭕
EFFECTIVE POWA

what if we all calm down and be friendly to each other

what the fuck does this even mean

(The above question was written in a crude way, without proper capitaliz/sation or punctuation, in order to avoid triggering the delicate chavs in this thread.)

Bantz just isn't in our culture

our humor revolves mostly around self-deprecation and hyperbole

You aren't actually supposed to use punctuation and capitalization in a greentext though.

do yuo mind if i save that rare pepe

use google you thick twat
I'm not going to school some y*nk retard

ironically if you were the enlightened gentleman of letters that you claim to be you probably would have encountered the phrase before

>sigh, if only those amerilards could learn to be modest an unpretentious like myself
>nobodu reely cares abot spelling and grammer anywey :^)