Not eating meat

>not eating meat
What's your excuse? Are you a faggot, a vegan or a combination of both?

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanism.net/culture/veganism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That map is as fake as your ancestry. People here eat tons of meat.

I doubt we're that low unless its about bovine meat only.

>That map is as fake as your ancestry
keked

Meat is love meat is life

Your diet should only consist of 1/3-1/4 meat, the rest should be vegetables. No wonder those red areas have so many fat people with diabetes.

Your meat should also be seafood, and the only red meat you should eat is goat, and goat milk as well.

I'm too poor to have more than a pound a week

>That map is as fake as your ancestry
Good shit, pakibro.

haram

I'M VEGAN,DEATH TO ALL MEAT-EATERS,I'M VEGAN,DEATH TO ALL,I'M VEGAN DEATH TO ALL MEAT-EATERS,I'M VEGAN,I'N VEGAAAN,you are killing poor animals,milk is murder and disgusting,YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HEALTHY,IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME,THEN YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE,I'M VEGAN,DEATH TO ALL MEAT-EATERS,I'M VEGAN,DEATH TO ALL,I'M VEGAN,DEATH TO ALL MEAT-EATERS,I'M VEGAN,I'M VEGAAN,meat-eaters live shorter lives,pigs are more intelligent than 3 year old kids,i'm vegan,death to all meat-eaters,i'm vegan,death to all,i'm vegan,death to all meat-eaters,i'm vegan,i'm vegaan

How much is a pound of beef in America?

I don't eat meat, but I'm not retardad like I just don't like meat. Fanatics vegans are retards

Thanks for your tips but we have one the longest life expectancies in the world.

we dads now

>Your diet should only consist of 1/3-1/4 meat, the rest should be vegetables. No wonder those red areas have so many fat people with diabetes.
>Your meat should also be seafood, and the only red meat you should eat is goat, and goat milk as well.

you need a sarcasm detector f.a.m

>all this non-white faggot food

Isn't iron pill supposed to be the saviour of europa? God I hate Cred Forums.

sorry meant to quote

The map should show meat as percentage of total food consumption.

This map just shows that amerifats are gorging themselves.

i see australia and the only thing i can think is that after the emu army ate their crops, they started eating them

>People here eat tons of meat
little boys doesnt count mehmet

Ground beef is like $2.99 a pound for some good beef, but super cheap walmart beef is like .99/lb or less. Steaks and other shit can vary. I buy whatever is on sale for the week

It's cheaper than here. How can you struggle to buy meat?

I don't struggle to buy anything I just buy what's on sale so I get a variety every week. Meat is cheap everywhere it's usually fresh produce that poor people miss out on.

>mehmet
>pakistan

just end yourself already

This as well.

>that uruguay
FAKE

Middle East should definitely be at least light red.

We eat a fuck-ton of lamb and beef and chicken.

>this map is as fake as your ancestry
well played

This. Uruguay shoub be argentina lvl or above. The map is wrong and should be ignored

I'm a vegetarian

>implying there is a difference
Both rape and explote, they are the same thing

Meat is murder.

>Uruguay should be Argentina lvl or above

According to what, your own perception?

What the fuck, it's closer to $5 a pound here

Became a vegetarian at 5, didnt want to but I had no choice. Just like some people hate chocolate (which I find weird) I hate the taste of meat/fish, and always have.

Most vegetarians I meet are Sweden Yes females, so people are shocked to find out a nationalist male is a vegetarian.

Do you still eat dairy products and eggs? How tall are you?

Not really, argies eat more meat, it's just that uruguayans eat more beef

I'm 177 cm, which is below average. But my mom is short (161 cm), so it was expected for me to become short despite dad being 187 cm.

Vegetarians eat eggs and dairy products, if you dont ur a vegan

>boneless skinless chicken breast for 1.67/lb

where do you live so i can move there

So you didn't want to give up eating meat even though you hated how it tasted?

How hard is it to find vegetarian food in sweden?

It causes problems to be a vegetarian. Especially when I grew up, there was never vegetarian food available at restaurants etc. So I always had to eat potatoes for dinner during those occasions.

Today its fine however in Sweden, there are always vegetarian options when dining at a restaurant. And there are plenty of different choices at our supermarkets.

But when I go abroad its still a pain in the ass. I remember being in Germany 5-6 years ago. There were zero vegetarian options available, I ended up eating fruit bags from Mc Donalds for the entire 3 day stay. Really fucked me up since I was lifting alot then.

Better to have it ever few days with some vegeetabools

Easy. Its available everywhere today. Lots of people are becoming vegetarians, I was usually the only one back in the days, wherever I went. Today it feels as if 10-15 % are vegetarians and the meat eaters try to eat more "green food" rather than meat every day.

If you say so friend, I don't think it's coincidence that Asian-tier diets produce Asian-tier heights

They might but not as much as the west. You are a poor country after all, no offense

In everyday life i think we eat too much meat, average colombian man is a greasy man that likes his meat with meat and a bit of meat to top it, salad is looked at with disdain, but then in all these maps we look to be very moderate. Same with the map for alcohol and yogurt consumption.

What the fuck, rest of the world?

The thing to remember when asking a question like that is that America is huge and prices of everything vary quite a bit from place to place.

>aryanism.net/culture/veganism/

Really gets the ol' neurons firing, huh?

Ever heard of beans?

I recently heard news saying that taiwan is friendly to the concept of vegetarianism.

Makes me proud some how

You Argies Really love yer Meat don't ye?
Can't blame ye. Nothing better than some hot beef on a caul evening.

When I am alone I like to eat salads with no dressing or flavorings at all and pretend I am a Dinosaur. I also make dinosaur sounds while I eat and nearly got caught several times by my family.