brazil is the country of the future, and will always be kek

rude

>brazil
>green

> Swedecuckistan

A bright future as the new caliphate.

>mongolia

sweden has a dark future

Your communist banana republic doesn't have such a bright future either, sonny.

There is still time for you, but no hopes for

>brightfuturgal

What's Colombia doing to get its shit together?

Yeah, no, our population consists of lazy naïve entitled menchildren and unstable immigrants, I dont see how it can get better.

Annexed by Quebec?

Are you trying to make me have a stroke ?

>he bullied me so no hope huehuehue
lmao niggers

No one's mentioned us yet

Phew

delete this before lithuania kills himself

I have a duty to the truth, nothing less, nothing more. Poland (Argentina too for example) has a narrow window to pull it off, it can be done, but it is difficult. I can't say the same about Chile and Georgia.
Yeah, yes.

in other times, it became popupar here to call brazil a country of (the) future.
As in a country that will forever remain as potential big player but that never fulfils the promisse it shows

Dunno, it might be a good influx of French nationalists.

>easing tributary laws
>fighting organized crime efficiently
>improving education quality
Few examples.

We unironically do have a bright future so no one needs to mention us.

Less affected by new migrants/terrorism than the Continent, strong demographics, decent-ish economy, etc. We have loads of problems don't get me wrong, but on balance it's difficult not to be optimistic imo

They arent as close to the us as you might think, its like saying that if the USA annexed the UK, a lot of British nationalists would come too.

this world has no bright future so everything should be yellow tbqh

Let all who read be blessed beyond measure

Let all who see be enfolded in pleasure

Conflicts resolved, viewers will grow

Depression is banished, peace they will know

Let the weary rest and find the help they need

Filled with endless love as these words they read

Negativity overturned as they do their best

All magic will abound, flow, and manifest

:3

UAE has a bright future, as do most Gulf countries.

Waiting for Iran to start a conflict with Bahrein to ruines this entire region.

Brazil was a mistake

>Sweden

t. Yellow Asian

>Argentina
>Yellow

what happened to Macri?

Ending war with Farc. Lots of investments have come to the country during the last decade, purchasing power has gone up a lot. Quality of life is good if you're not involved in weird stuff, weather is fucking amazing, Girls are hot as fuck. Economy is gorwing steadily. Of course, there's still a long way to go so I encourage you to keep trusting the memes and watching narco-related novelas

I dunno why French people are always bitter and such haters.
Just cause your country is on its way out to becoming 3rd world doesn't mean you gotta try to start shit with me.

I honestly don't believe FARC will be gone.

Not till Foro de São Paulo is dead.

they'll be gone as an armed group but will be involved in politics

t. Double digit inflation

It's like putting Al-Qaeda on politics.

They're definitely not getting rid of those guns nor all the coke they produce.

If we wanna kill the communism in LATAM, foro de São Paulo must be killed.

it's around 6% nd that's already pretty high due to the dollar strenght. We haven't had double digit inflation in decades

they'll get 5 seats in congress and 5 seats in the chamber of deputies, that means a total of 10 seat of of 400+

out of*

yea canada has a future. not a good one tho.

>we this minority wants this law to be approved
>do it or we'll blow your house

Doesn't seem very fair.

You don't seem to understand how it is going to work

>Literal terror group getting into your country's politics

What's there to understand?

there are obervers from ONU and countries like the USA and Norway that will warrant the won't commit any crime or use dirty money. If that happens the whole peace treaty automatically becomes invalid and farc leaders are already quite old to go back to war. There's a 297 page document explaining eveything in detail but it is in spanish

And why's that?

It's a mistake. The reason why your country is doing well is because FARC is violent, mob-like and retarded so they turn your peasants off from the left. If they get legitimized, a strong center-left will form and you'll be set back for decades

>mongolia green
>russia yellow
>brazil green
>greece green

fuck off macaco, Macri will make us great again

He's not wrong about mongolia, though. From what I've seen it does have a lot of economic potential.

>NZ
>Bright future

Pick one, NZ won't have a future at the rate the government is going with it's neo-liberal antics

>neo-liberalism
>bad
It's about as smart as neo-kenesyanism that the modern left likes so much. Depending on the situation, it's fairly beneficial.

Countries turning more isolationist right now have less of a chance of survival, so your gov is actually ahving nice timing

>Neo liberalism
>Beneficial

Sorry to inform you but it doesn't work here, the government tried to implement neo-liberal and free market policies, 3 times infact, the previous two attempts in the 1980's and 1990's (Rogermonics and Ruthanasia) failed miserably and the third attempt by our current government is also failing. And because of these attempts in implementing free-market policies, it turn a shit tier anglo cunt to a even more shit anglo cunt

> the government tried to implement neo-liberal and free market policies and it failed
The reason why governments keep going back and forth between kenesyanism and liberalism is because neither work perfectly well. It's not unique to your country, it's just normal. Neoliberalism is just too cruelly pragmatic to become a completely dominant force in a democratic country, so it has to be paused so a more populist government can take it's place periodically.

True leftist countries that have been consistently isolationist will likely not survive in modern-day capitalism.

Poland should be green, she will get euromonies until shes old enough to work

>Poland
>no future
fuck off nigger faggot

>It's OP makes a thread based on memes he saw on the internet edition

>Australia
>Bright future

>new zealand
>bright future
>bright past
>bright present

Are we a little green dot or a little yellow dot?

kek

the german man is keeping us down

jokes on you I am colorblind

jajaja al chile

Tfw there are countries with bright future bordering with Russia

based brazil

There really isn't any *good* reason why Russia couldn't have a bright future either you know.

My sentiments exactly

Green countries have such a bright future (for immigrants)

>Sweden
>green
our schools suck nigger penis, in 20 years we will be low income migrantworkers in Poland

so ... nihon-senpai, we're going to rule the world with WHITE robots?

Accurate

we are running towards an abyss, chile will be the shitiest country in sudamerica in 20 years
screencap this

>finland removed from the map
nice

Trump's influence will change Europe for the better lad, have faith in him.

Gud