Would he pass as a local in your country?

Would he pass as a local in your country?

yeap

some kind of latino desu

>Marcus' family originated in Ucubi, a small town southeast of Córdoba in Iberian Baetica.

Yes

yeah

CHI

Reminder that Marcus Aurelius gave his daughter to a Syrian man

>Annia Aurelia Galeria Lucilla or Lucilla (March 7, 148 or 150–182) was the second daughter and third child of Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius

>her father arranged a second marriage for her with Tiberius Claudius Pompeianus Quintianus from Antioch. He was a Syrian Roman who was twice consul and a political ally to her father

Cred Forums BTFO

yesh

a syrian roman

Marcus married off his many daughters all over the place so Commodus would have a hard time murderating them

Everyone already knows late Rome was full of sandniggers.

Sup Ahmed.

that's before Syrians were Arab

Yeah, he looks Italian desu

Syrians were always sandniggers.

Are you some kind of retard?
First off, this second of all "the west" didn't exist as a coherent concept at all during this time, and the richest regions of rome were mesopotamia and the levant and egypt, all we would consider very questionably white even before the arab invasions. So your dumb cuck memes don't apply at all.

Syrians are sandnigs. You're "pretending" to be retarded but you're the biggest retard in this thread.

SYRIANS WUZ WHITE N SHIEET

What? Literally my point was that they weren't white. The "national character" of Rome was not white. So saying "marcus aurelius married his daughter to a BROWN PERSON aaaahahahah" is dumb shit because, as I said, the richest regions of Rome were in the southeast.
And then you say "Cred Forums btfo" as if these cultural paradigms we have today have existed throughout all of history

Anyone and anything can pass as a local in my country. You an go shopping wearing a literal tent and nobody would react.

Why do so many statues have curly hair? Did the person being represented actually have it or was it just easier to carve?

From what I have seen, it's not that uncommon nowadays either.