Do Greeks really have Turkish blood or is it just a meme?

Do Greeks really have Turkish blood or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In fact, T*rks have Greek blood

Never let the T*rks forget that they are nothing more than Anatolians brainwashed by their mongol subjugators

greeks are turks with a little mix of slavs
nobody in greece is greek

turks are greeks with a little mix of turkics
nobody in turkey is turk

greeks are turks not the other way around,see for proofs

>The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present racial continuity in Greece is striking. Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].

No shit. Anyone who lives next to anyone else will inevitably become intermixed with them to one extent or another.

this, there's only a few of us pure Greeks, left

It's not a meme. The proof isn't the pudding, just look at the two. They look exactly the same

When Turks came riding through the steppes to Anatolia, they were outnumbered by the Anatolian natives. They got mixed into and assimilated by them, and years of mixing makes modern Durks.
So really, it's Turks who are Greek

t. History pro

that's bullshit though, to be Greek( Ancient Greek that is ) you must look like this. There's 0 people looking like this in Turkey, there's only a few left in Greece.

>0 people
anzu

I'm 1/8th Greek and I do have Turkish blood. On my front bumper.

that's a Slav from Bosnia, that also uses lenses and a shitton of makeup to look white. Her facial structure also has the chick structure of a TUrk.

This, this a real Greek.

Just look at her, the dna structure of Alexander the Great, Socrates and Aristotle preserved untouched.
I might cry ;_; so beautiful.

She is crying too

Turks have Greek blood. It explains stuff like this

The other way around. A "Turk" in the Ottoman empire was a Muslim. A "Greek" was a Christian. Anatolia had a small inflow of Turkic people, alongside middle easterners and others.

no.... ;_; no cry please

this

I honesty think the United States is going to end up like Modern Greece in a few centuries.

u called?

You think?

how the hell have I not filtered you out yet?

he didn't call any albanian

my mom always said I looked like Alexander himself cease this turkish bullying

everyday i fall more in love with you

how is it bullying when you're Alexander the brave warrior?

if only he was white :/

i 'm not white either,i am a turk

take me to the woods kostas, i'll grab some ouzo
i'm anal bleached

oh my bad bros, then you're meant for each other.

Looks like an ugly Finn. Stop acting like a Turk Georgios your people have always been tanned just live with it.

Aussie is speaking the truth.

We were never really Nordic. Although there are different kinds of Greeks.

Greeks have nothing to do with turks
Greeks are white and european
Turks are hairy, angry, muslim and shitskinned

Thanks, the majority are mixed Turks, there's a few of us left though that are keeping it real, God bless.

yes many modern greeks,like the one in your picture,are turks.However there are still a few real greeks left in Greece like

>that bone structure
>Fin
Don't insult Kelly, chonkey.

Greeks and Turks are the same people

People living in similar climate have similar genes
Self hating is not a good thing komshi, no one is pure

I think you're having a hard time understanding the concept of "few".
We did say that the majority are non white Turk babies, and then there's a few left that are not.
You do understand that few means very little, right?

Here for better comparison, left directly descended by Ancient Greeks, right mixed turkish rape baby.
Left - Right
Left - Right
Unbroken - Broken
Do I make myself clear?

Whatever, i hope you're meming and these are not your actual thoughts
Consider leaving Cred Forums for a while dude it fucks up your brain

why am I memeing, I just said you look the same with the majority of people here? We're saying the same thing, you're just having a very hard time accepting the few of us left that are carrying those ancient Greek genes intact.
You're probably 100% identical genetically with pontic Greeks that make for 50% of our population and more.

you tell me

Generally Christians in the Balkans were subjected to rapes, especially the Serbs. So the Albanians and Bosniaks are the purest people in the Balkans.

It's true, not even a Turk would touch an Albanian.

praise tengri my yatagan feeds on europoor tears

They converted rather quickly so I doubt that they would. And the Albanians were pretty loyal to the Ottomans getting rather high positions

even if they didn't Albanians are disgusting, you have to be pretty desperate to put your dick in one. Even Turks have their limits.

maybe the inbreed ones

but, even if they did rape them and mixed with them, can you imagine Albanian being a more failed race and state than it is now? hahahah

They are outbreeding everyone else in the balkans so they are your future

*outinbreeding

Either way they are your future

well ,we are, building bigger and bigger jails

also,albanians are whiter than greeks

yours too, there are way more outside albania than inside
macedonians are whiter

macedonia is not in greece

They don't even make up a percentage of the population here.

And the most famous one here was a beloved comedian

albanians are based,don't listen to the swarthy gayreeks

a big part of macedonia is occupied by gayrees
give them time

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

macedonians are better

Niggers are always going to be worse.

niggers btfo pokemon faggots
albanians try (and fail) to btfo based land of alexander

I think you got it wrong

I am a Greek

turks are whiter though, they sucked out the whitnes of everyone, they are so white they even got invited to live in Germany. And now make up for 18% of Germany.

niggers are better, at least they have the decency to be black

macedonians still have the same dna unlike the rest of the balkanlar, they are not the rapebabies, you are

that is indeed true

>niggers btfo pokemon faggots

What did he mean by this

who's he

who?

sorry, low tork iq