Asked how long he had been in New Zealand, the 27-year-old replied "too long, way too long"

>Asked how long he had been in New Zealand, the 27-year-old replied "too long, way too long".
>"I've been to 80 countries," he added. "I've been to the worst parts of the US. The worst American is not an asshole like a New Zealander".

Why are frogs such insufferable cunts? Are the kiwis finally getting revenge for the rainbow warrior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I've been to the worst parts of the US. The worst American is not an asshole like a New Zealander

Cool story, mec.

>being scared of guns
There's nothing wrong with this picture

Americans are the global standard for assholes.

>throw a temper tantrum and vandalize a foreign city because you were cranky
>talk shit for no reason about another country

What a dick. Way to do your country proud, pierre

France needs to be moved up a notch because of this.

I'm suprised, our bydlo in Mallorca is nowhere behind British chavs, behaviourally

French can be cunty, but Chinese are outright criminal. I was at a botanic park on the weekend which had a huge show of flowers for spring. Lots of tourists, all well behaved, save for Chinese """people""" that let their kids run around in the flower beds, pulled off flowers from the plant to take home and crawled into the displays crushing everything to get a random selfie.

What is with frogs. Nice French people I've known are some of the most genuinely polite and friendly people I've met my entire life, but rude French people are some of the most obnoxious and insufferable cunts I've ever met.

Feenchfaguette here.

I am deeply ashamed by my fellow feenxhmen. As you said, for some reason, some of us have taken on to be the worst cunt possible. And its usually educated people!!
Student making a huge mess and behaving like animals. All with condescending arrogance ...

There some of us who are genuinely nice, and I consider my nation to host some.of the most polite, refined and educated people in the world. But for some reason we also bring up outright assholes.
I feel bad for this, and understand why we have such a bad rep around the world

You must be fucking retarded to not get a ride in Punakaiki.
He could have just walked to Greymouth or Westport any way.

Why are new zealanders so unfriendly? 4 days and nobody willing to give him a ride.

>this is news in anglo countries

Because he's french.

Because unlike your shitty third world countries nothing bad happens in our wonderful countries.

>Nazi Zealand

>I consider my nation to host some.of the most polite, refined and educated people in the world

HONHONHON

wtf I hate France now

Anglo nations tend not to have local bombings and other terror attacks to report on, Pierre.

>Anglo nations tend not to have local bombings and other terror attacks to report on

>your flag
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc

churr brew it's another rainbow warrior

That frog-hating kiwi must be having a field day right now.

I'm pretty sure there is more than one.

pretty sure anyone who has met a frenchman hates them, they're a bunch of poofs

You can make the national news by putting something strange on our equivalent of ebay. Nothing ever happens over here.

Us Frog loving kiwis can balance it out

I bet he got bantered too hard

There are cheap buses that run regularly to tourist towns like this. I'd expect this kind of stingy behaviour from the Dutch, not from the French.

It's pretty obvious that the USA isn't anglo, Jacques.

>me
>gaybecois
no thanks