You will never be a normie

>You will never be a normie

Is there normie classes? I want to be normal and non-autistic please

Other urls found in this thread:

mp3plus.info/song/5686356/delete-quiescency/]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just be yourself desu

>Is there normie classes?
Just learn about sports, video games and tv shows (that normies play/watch), partying, and you should be set to make some normie friends.

>I want to be normal and non-autistic please
It's too late for us.

>tfw I used to be normie and handsome
>mfw now I'm a weeb who posts smug anime girls on an anonymous image board

>knew it would be a canadian post before even opening the thread
jej. Sadly I will always be a failed normalfag.

i just wish i could walk properly without looking like an autist

I though that's why Social Studies is for.

I think you mean "social skills".

Lol

kys

really feel like there is no such things as a normie

stupid provocative comment with no meaning

Good spirit

k

no, politics and history will help become a normie

fuck off

prove to me you're not shitposting and I'll give advice

not worthy of response

see pic

you' probably have a planking pic on Facebook as a profile pic with 2 likes (one by yourself)

Cuck off gook fuck

Ha wrong as always. It has FOUR likes and one is from mommy.

>tfw I used to be a fat fuck who posted reaction images on Cred Forums because I was alone
>Now I've lost 20kg and I'm invited to parties
>People like me
>Have to deal with normie drama instead of my own crippling feelings of no self worth

It's a strange transition desu and I'm not sure I'm happy with it.

you should get fat again. Maybe being unhealthy and friendless will make you truly happy

Fuck no. A big part of it was alcoholism too. I'm slowly accepting being liked by people, but it's just hard growing up with people not liking you over nothing and then suddenly liking you for nothing as well. It's nice to feel appreciated, but it just doesn't feel genuine either. I could go back to being alone again, but the one thing I never want to do is never take care of myself or my body ever again.

>tfw you go to the gym and persevere the first month of being a weakling while everyone else is ripped

I think as soon as I was able to do that, I was able to start feeling that I had worth in my life.

I think best thing to do is getting off Cred Forums

Being around negative autists on here, even if it's satire really damages your brain

I'm a borderline normie, 2bh. I have friends and am a member of my House Council (in College, btw) although I've been legitimately diagnosed with the 'tism since I was 2.

Dress better, hang out with people who aren't beta like you. Just go to a fucking party. Drink some alcohol and then go. Just fucking go. You're not going to die. What are you scared of, really?

_there is no such thing as a normie user_

every human have cons and pros. every human does have strange wierd things in mind. every human is mad little bit in something. every human have evil inside.

what you call "normie" is a human beings that developed sins that considering as "normal" to human standarts (pretty various thing worldwide, one in russia differ in usa differ in arabic countries). if you cons weird thoughts and you internal madness belong to developed human society system in the place where do you live, congratulatio you are "normie". if no than not.

listen to britney spears is normal. you are normie. while it's not normal. listenini to weird music isn't for normies, while weird music can be more normal, like this [mp3plus.info/song/5686356/delete-quiescency/] track for an example. which i love and enjoy.

BUT if you come to different community where people listen such mucis u would be "normie" there. also therefore Cred Forums is community. if you fit here you are normie.

i'm orthodox christian and my views on life, which is simply bible [orthodox canon] can't be considering as normal in even russian community, but for orthodox community i'm normal.

what is normal anonymous?

I'm Canadian, stop being an racist bigot

dat ebin banter f am

You don't have to become a normie, you just have to learn to act like one and hide your autism.

t. Autistic weeb in disguise

Cred Forums isn't worst place on earth. everything is damage you brain, almost everything. normie things not normie things either equally. normie is public standart which you take or you not. public standart also can be good or bad. can damage you brain or not.

>negative autists
every normie community have negative autistic standarts. just this standarts massive. therefore they belong to society and they are considered as normal. if you standarts are not belong society you are not normie, cause your behaviour standarts belongs to minority

if you is nervous, can't talk to people and all of that. it's doesn't make you not normal. you just didn't developed common standarts of behaviour in your particular society. it's not necessary for people to talk to people. you can just never say a word and it's totally normal. if you nervous inside it's okay. who not? i'd said if you can't talk to people just don't. why it's bad. just don't talk to them. from what time it stopped to being normal to being silent.

being silent for me means that you are more smart. also bible said that who is talking much is stupid and smart people are keep silence. than more selince than more you smart. so just don't talk to people. you wouldn't die from it.

I just want to be in my prozac dream forever.

join college or night classes that have people work in groups
pick up smoking and ask people if they have a lighter, and then try to go from there
try to find town/city clubs
if that fails just practise by asking questions to employees in stores, even about stuff you dont need to (like if u know where something is, ask anyways, then as hes showing you or whatever ask him how the days goin at work etc)
if you are walking past a house party and someone asks if you want to be his partner in beer pong say yes (happened to me and made a gud friend)
if people ask you to go to parties say yes and accompany them, try not to cling to them, chime in on convos without having fringe/wierd opinions

im moderately normie so idk if that helps, just some options
here is a pic of st john's

YOU'RE TOO BLURRY MY FRIEND
YOU'RE TOO SLOW
TOO PREDICTABLE
TOO BELOW
THIS IS ALL I CAN HEAR IN MY MIND

Cred Forums is one of the worst.

People always say "Your surroundings define you" "You are the average of the five people you spend most time with".

So what if you spend most time here?

It's terrible for your mental health.
>You will never...
>Tfw no gf
>Chad
>Stacy
>Normie
>Etc

Seeing this everyday takes a toll. Ever noticed how when you spend some time with someone you start copying their mannerisms and expressions a little? Same thing here

I want to become extroverted and good at sales.

I want to a memorable guy and "the life of the party". How do I do that?

How do I get good at public speaking and selling shit?

Should I join toastmasters? The idea seems cool but thry all seem like oldfags

man. i love Cred Forums it doesn't make to violate bible, therefore it isn't worstest place on earth. i love all that things

>You will never...
>Chad
>Stacy
>Normie
>Etc

it's hilarious. really. it like looking some good comedy like office, or when you friends telling some weird stories from their lifes, like for an example when one my friend was drunk run home and we in russia have digital code locker on entrance to condominiums where 99% of russians in big cities live. so he ran drunk to home at cold really cold winter, and wanted to shit. really hard. so hard like when shit already almost went outside, but you keep it stable with you sphincter. so he ran drunk as hard as he can to home and went to condo entrance and started to enter the code and it's was wrong cause he was really drunk so he thought "damn it" and shit to pants. thats the story i like. so 4ch is just place where i can tell it and nobody will never knew who am i and who he is. anonymity as it best.

idk m8, just remember stuff like
>people are usually too busy thinking about themselves to wonder whether ur a weirdo
>try to carry a consistent tone and pace of speaking
>look people in the eyes when talking to them
>if you're going into sales, possibly start with a call centre because they are always hiring and a good way to help with vocal confidence while not physically putting yourself out there
>idk about toastmasters but if they make you pay you are wasting your money, social skills and speaking are one of the few skills you can learn for free by just being sociable in public and other run-of-the-day stuff
>really old people are usually pleasant so always say hi and remark on weather etc with them
>whenever you walk by people who arent in conversation or have headphones in, say hi because its a societal norm in canada

i could go on if you want me to

do you use Cred Forums jargon irl?????

oh forgot the complimentary pic of newfoundland