Is Alicia Keys what ancient Egyptians looked like?

is Alicia Keys what ancient Egyptians looked like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dunno, you tell me.

anyway she's mixed af

Kinda, ancient egyptians weren't different from today egyptians. Dunno why some people think they were different back then.

>implying this isn't the top 1% of egyptians

they looked like this desu

I know an egyptian family and they look much closer to the other two pics than him

That was just a really good pic desu

egyptian girls were pretty hot back in the day
i'd have loved to be a donkey-dicked subsaharan slave ridden by this royal semen demon empress

but do you know an egyptian family from 3000 years ago?

yup, and she wasn't probably in her best years when she died (30-40 in average, back then), I don't know if could say the same about men though

king tut looks like a femboi
would have been a hot threesome
where's my time machine

>tfw you will never ever travel in time to see the glorious Ancient Egypt

why live

Modern Egyptians don't have much mixture. They're the same people just a different religion.

No

What the fuck is with his head? Did he have microcephaly? The probably killed him after having to listen to him scream, "REEEEEEE!" one too many times while throwing his own shit.

not sure, it doesn't look that weird in the mummy

Tumblr SJWs are so dumb

He was the result of generations of inbreeding

Lol imagine they had mentally retarded kings

what makes you believe he was retarded?

Not him but your eyes are supposed to be midway between the top of your head and chin. That's are so far up it indicates he has reduced cranial capacity.

well, I've read a lot about the Ancient Egypt and I don't remember they say something about Tut being retarded, but maybe my info isn't updated

He looks pretty retarded lol

What are Egyptians opinion on,

Im just basing this on his half skull and the fact that someone killed him before he was really am adult.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
And he looks more Egyptian in this picture tbqh.