Are you forced to write cursive at school in your country?

Are you forced to write cursive at school in your country?

yes, we learn to write in cursive

Dont know how its now, but when i was young cursive was enforced when you were young, later it was up to choice. I write only in cursive tho

>Are you forced to write cursive at school in your country?
Yah I failed it in 3rd grade due to dysgraphia. I almost failed kindergarten, due how shitty my hand writing was and the elementary school I attended had grading system each year on hand writing amongst other things and each year I got the equivalent of an F.

Not forced, but we do learn how to write in it at first in primary school, and are encouraged to have good or at least readable calligraphy.

As soon as middle school starts, it's everyone's choice, so people develop a typing calligraphy or a hybrid one - mostly just typing capital letters and s's/r's with cursive-ish for the rest.

Also, that pic's capital letters look a bit weird compared to ours.

Public schools never taught it in my lifetime. The signatures of kids I graduated are less legible than pic related.

Been trying to reteach that shit to myself lately, but it's a bit tough.

Also, I wrote in cursive so the slackers couldn't copy off of me.

Is it really that hard? One day I want to relearn Cursive too.

I don't know I graduated from hIgh school years ago you underaged faggot SAGE
A
G
E

Allow me to fix that for you
SAGE
A
G
E

t. OP himself

Only in my Japanese class.

The trick to having good cursive is to write with the sheet of paper rotated 90º Counterclockwise, with the lines perpendicular to your chest. (assuming you're right-handed)

Then grab the pen/pencil a bit further back and exagerate the curves and longer loops a bit with your wrist movements. With sometime and practice it gets really decent, and you can start tightening it up into a smaller font.

Jawohl.

We were taught in 1st grade, but my mom had already taught me in kindergarten. Now, I forgot most of it except the letters in my name, which I have to write every day at work.

>forced
What? Cursive is basically the effortless way to write things down, are you seriously writing each letter separately?

Based Wlad delivers

>reteach

How did you forget? I learned that shit in 3rd grade and still remember to this day.

>forced
Isn't cursive the standard handwriting worldwide?

Is Russian cursive hard to learn?

Everyone is forced to

It ruined my hand writing

Kids do their schoolwork on iPads these days because CURRENT YEAR so they're allowed to write like retards on the odd occasion they're forced to hand write.

Make it stop

Thats just doctor gibberish though. Russian cursive can be a bit confusing because tons of leters (like 'и', 'й', 'л', 'м', 'ш', 'щ', 'ц', 'ы', 'ч', 'ц') just look like wavy lines in cursive

Only turbo faggots write cursive.

I was, but that was decades ago. I no longer even cursive.