1. Your country

1. Your country.
2. At what age did you have sex for the first time in your life?

Argentina
19 tbqh

>flag
>virgin

i haven't had sex, nor have i kissed a girl yet

i am 27 years old

1. flag
2. 18
happened in a new years party every one was drunk and even tho im socially autistic im not bad looking so fairly attractive drunk girl took a liking to me

19 but most people have at 14-16

I need to relate you situation with a picture, post your face pls.

How Big was her Cock?

21, better late than never tbqh

i'm 28 now

I was 19 and she was 29, almost 30

hot
how'd it happen?

flag

Shartland
20 with a 17 year old

I was 28. I'm 30 now and I've only fucked 2 more girls since, once each time because of drinking and parties.

It's never too late anons.

>cunt
>22 or above, alternately never

Brazil
17 first time with grill and 21 with boy

Flag
I'm a virgin but i kissed for the first time at 17, i'm 20 now

Last time was when I was 17
23 now

We met online, talked for two years or something, then she asked if she could visit me. I said yes. Then we fugged.
She's asian btw

was she hot?
i love older women

argentina

Flag

Of all the times I had sex, I've only fucked prostitutes except my first time. Would I recommend going my way? If you can afford it, yes.

what was your first time like?
did she know you were a virgin?

Flag
Kissless, handheldless, hugless

lol, homo

>hugless
damn how is that possible m8 didnt u go to high school

1. Yes
2. 13, turning on 14.

She didn't know, nobody does. Whenever one of my few close friends brought up the subject I always said I fucked hookers, but it wasn't no big deal since they know I don't care about sex or women that much.

I don't remember but I was really drunk, ended up dancing with some chunky girl (I don't even like dancing) and next thing I know she's sucking my dick in her friend's bathroom. Surprisingly I don't get whiskey dick, but in return it takes me forever to cum even without a condom. She rode me then I fucked her from behind in the shower then she rode me some more and I finally busted a nut. I guess I was still not drunk enough because I remember telling her to get off so I could cum outside.

She looked way younger than 29, short and thin (like 150cm and 40kg) with long, black hair. Not bad at all, though I prefer younger girls.

bong

20. it was drunken sex in a field.

Nope
>how is that possible
I don't know
>didnt u go to high school
I did, doesn't really matter since I had no friends.

24 with a prostitute.

ME 2

how would that help exactly

still virgin lol

I want to believe

thanks mexibro, you've given an ounce of hope again

Girls were giving out hugs like they were pamphlets at my high school. Especially them emo sluts

idk in my high school we hugged girls to greet them, for one
this

>damn how is that possible m8 didnt u go to high school

not him obviously but I never did

i don't understand

with a 17y/o qt, I was KV
slow-dance and fuck, she wanted to lose her v-card before turning 18

1.Dick

2. 17 she was 16

Talked to this girl for two weeks and made plans to hang out and vaguely implied fucking. She took me to her friends house while no one was there and I fucked her on their couch. Asked her out later that day.

>homoschooled

How does that work if you want to apply for a college or university? Do you just have to take some entry level classes at a community college to prove you're competent then work your way up?

emo sluts are really mushy and like to put out for attention

girls in high school are really touchy, like i said we hugged em for both hello and goodbye in mine

friend?

You talk to a girl everyday, and she'll eventually greet you with hugs. It also helps if you're charismatic.
Unfortunately, all my charisma went away after graduation.

>Do you just have to take some entry level classes at a community college to prove you're competent then work your way up?

Yeah that's pretty much how it went down except I went to CC to get my associates then to a university.

I was pretty much a de facto NEET from age 13 to 19.

1. USA
2. 19
She was a nice friendly conservative girl without much baggage. Currently 33, married to her and have 2 kids. I'm happy and I did better than anyone else I know.

wh NAH

8/10 trolls almost had me fooled

flag
happened with my gf

haha

I haven't

are those actual cuts? man I feel sorry for the dude; then again you deserve it if you're a dick and can't handle your drinks

Why can't you just fuck a girl from your local favela or Amazon native girl?

Are you sure? In my highschool girls hugged each other all the time.

each other is each other

>brazil
>no sex

True, but some must've done it with their guy friends too

>tfw got molested when I was 8

Guys can be friends with girls?

Because I'm boring.

More than anything else, a Brazilian girl will first determine whether a man is interesting to talk to and is a good conversationalist, only if you get past that will they then scrutinize your looks, job, etc.

was it hot like in doujins?

This question is still debated today in the scientific community.

pic related aint even brazilian desu
shes like swedish-african

>conversationalist
you can't just dance on the beach, then fuck like rabbits?

No clue, I've only ever had one friend and he kind of phased me out during the summer after 7th grade.

Agora voce vai ver!

r u a gf?

She's gonna talk with you during the dancing.

its true dude

wat

I mean I've seen guys together with girls in what a assume was their free time but maybe they were studying or doing some kind of work shit i dunno
oh i had like three (or four if you count that guy i hung out with but kinda hated at the same time) and i actually also got all alone and friendless in about 7th grade

es-tu une petite amie?

never

i'm asexual

At my current age +1

thats a blessing desu

Flag

you wish

This.

Flag

~15

America

This, minus the hugless.