Why would anyone want to be Russian when you could be part of the glorious European Union?

Why would anyone want to be Russian when you could be part of the glorious European Union?

Other urls found in this thread:

euromaidanpress.com/2015/06/01/ethnic-russians-now-a-minority-in-moscow-consultant-to-russian-force-structures-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

disdain for niggers and browns

There are brown people in Russia?

Moscow is 50% Muslim.

and US is 90% Mexican
t. Pulling facts out of my ass

12kk people in Moscow and only 2kk of them muslims. So, not even 20%.
What difference between niggers and browns?
There are not so much blacks, but more than, for example, 10 years ago. Back then it was pretty rare to see black person, now once per month or may be even more, depends on the district.

Isn't there entire block where niggas live ? And most of them have Russian girlfriends and wifes.
Fucking cuck central

euromaidanpress.com/2015/06/01/ethnic-russians-now-a-minority-in-moscow-consultant-to-russian-force-structures-says/
Not pulling facts out of my ass.

>BecauseAsiarussia.rudoes not provide any background on the consultant who provided these figures or on how they were derived and because the portal is not an entirely disinterested party given its support for non-Russians and especially Muslims, it is impossible to know how accurate these figures are.
nice source Juan

oh shit even the website
>euromaidan
No wonder euro centric websites love Muslims

Muslims and not ethnic russian, do you feel the difference?

>of the 10,969,000, people in Moscow, ethnic Russians form 31 percent, Ukrainians eight percent, and Belarusians three percent, thus giving the Slavs as a group 42 percent of the total
You cant do this much damage control.

Who are the other 48% in Moscow?

I'm going to start a campaign, 'WHO ARE THE 48%?!'

t. No name anti Russian pro churka website pulling facts out of their ass
Even the fucking "euromaidan" a biased shit site in itself mentions this did you even read the article

russians aren't faggots

Why are you so obsessed with Muslims? The Russian government released the census that this information comes from you nitwit.

You would never make it in European STEM empire.

no they didn't imbecile read the article before you post it, all those stats are pulled out of butthurt asses

>euromaidanpress.com/2015/06/01/ethnic-russians-now-a-minority-in-moscow-consultant-to-russian-force-structures-says/
>For Russians, always distrustful of official census figures, it is certain to be viewed as an indication that their country is becoming ever less Russian

read the next paragraph
but what ever not even replying anymore 2bh you're obviously baiting or retarded
look at the author of that article as well then look at the made up stats again kek

>look at the author of that article as well then look at the made up stats again
>still denying official Russians figures
Sorry I dont judge works by their authors name.

This isn't Russia.

>Isn't there entire block where niggas live?
Never saw or heard about something like this, but there is RUDN University, for international students, so as far as i know a lots of them live in RUDN hostel.
>And most of them have Russian girlfriends and wifes.
May be, but i never ever saw here black guy and white girl.

You linked this article and now you are asking me? Or you are unable to google religion of others, non-slavic groups?

>glorious European Union