How are Fat subhumans treated in your country?

How are Fat subhumans treated in your country?

In Canada they're despised by everyone and people regularly bully them

THICC

Besides being death fat, she has to have some other condition that causes those """hands""" to look like that.

Literally looks like the michelin man

HIGH TEST

like shit

t. former fattie

There used to be a popular reality show on tv about fats trying to lose weight and everyone laughed at them

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

DELET

That's pretty shit

I hate fat people but if they're actually making an effort to lose weight it should be encouraged not mocked

Jesus christ how horrifying

Looks like a fatsuit.

Jesus fucking Christ, I'm going to be sick.

Why Mickey ears?

We have it, it's called, "The Biggest Loser"

doesn't it...?

There was one fat kid who worked in a bakery and had so much desire for food he ate the flour, not cooked in any way

WE

But they aren't you liar

WUZ

THICC

N'

>But they aren't you liar

They are

Me and my friends always bullied fatties and made fun of them. People in general hate them

Old trashy bogans are left alone

Young fatty boys are also left alone

Worst that could happen to fatty's is they don't have normalfag lives, they don't get bullied though, maybe a bit of banter

>they don't get bullied though, maybe a bit of banter
It's hard to trust an aussie's opinion of what's bullying and what's banter

There's a line, obviously calling a kid at school fat continuously is bullying , but if it's jokes between friends then banter

I've heard in one country, two fat subhumans are running for president.

Depends on level of fat. Just being pudgy might get you mildly teased but people probably won't give a shit. You will have some trouble finding a bf/gf but it isn't impossible. Being obese will get you bullied. Don't ever plan on being in a relationship, it won't happen. If you're morbidly obese people probably won't even associate with you unless they are family or they absolutely have to.

The fat acceptance movement is not mainstream and you really only see it in SJW breeding grounds like tumblr. I have never personally seen it outside of the internet.

You either are chubby and cute or Jabba the Hutt.
The chubby and cute girls are god-tier.

We made a national sport out if making them go at it.

>Daddysfatkitten
>Is into dad-daughter play
>Moet likely a feminist

Isn't that kind of stuff rather "patriarchal"? Did all feminist lack a dad in their life or something?