Non-memeing answer, would you live in brazil?

non-memeing answer, would you live in brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZlUHx4h5zxw
aloalocidade.com.br/2016/04/vovo-do-trafico-e-presa-pela-policia.html
g1.globo.com/mg/sul-de-minas/jornal-da-eptv/videos/v/tres-pessoas-sao-detidas-suspeitas-de-trafico-de-drogas-em-cambuquira-mg/5270536/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Yes

if I had a decent job and the chance of living in a decent neighborhood, sure

No!

Yes.

Yes . Love br men

No

>if i was the president of Nigerian oil company i would live in Nigeria!

only if it comes with a qt brasileira gf

but desu i would move anywhere if it came with a qt gf

No, the weather is already a reason to not live in there, and the language

move to south

youtu.be/ZlUHx4h5zxw

no too hot

no
too much niggers
same reason why im still in mexico and not in the US

oh come on, I'm not talking about being the CEO of a company, just enough to be middle class (otherwise Id rather to stay here 2bh)

The only Argentinean i've ever met worked as a cart pusher and live in wooden shack.

kek, that's not a good reference 2bh

no

Just go to the southwest.

will i find qt girls like this?

Wooden shacks are great and super cozy for cold climates. Wood is a great thermic insulator, austral argie 200km/h arctic winds ain't got no shit on them.

Lets see...
>Spiders
>High murder rate virtually everywhere
>Hot
>No patagonia or comfy llamas
At least i would see my white brothers from Africa

Yes

probably not its a pretty fucked place desu. id stay in chile or Buenos Aires tho

this

we're full

Yes but they don't like Mexicans.

I can live in Brazil
everything will be ok

don't Mexicans and Brazilians like each other? the whole "powerful country but poor and war torn image" thing is something shared between the both of them no?

I asked you about finding, not about if they like mexican or not...it's irrelevant to my interests.

Fucking loled
Also yeah, there are a lot of them.

I wouldn't even visit.

If you can survive in Mexico, surviving in Brazil should be no problem that is correct.

Why did you move to USA and in what city/state are you living?

Born here.
LA, Cali. It sucks ass.

so you are literally mexican?
poor soul

A Russian wouldn't last a day in Brazil.

Sure

why

actually no
you shithole is worse
just by the fact that any wild nigger can get a weapon, go in a rampage and kill and rob random people in the streets

I sincerely doubt that Mexico is more dangerous to live in than Brazil.

Come out east hombre, it sucks less if you come to Mid-atlantic up to New England

I am Greek

>arctic winds
>arctic

No.

The bullshit Russian guys pull in Russia would never work in Brazil.

A Greek wouldn't last an hour.

>move to the most expensive region in the US outside coastal California!!! It'll be great
"yes"

what kind of bullshit?. btw I am greek too

Yes, but probably only if I was working remote with Western level pay.

Kek. Nice meme. You are just to fat to jump the wall pablo

It is pretty nice though, just avoid New Jersey I live here and I wouldn't wish this place on the worst refugee in the middle east

Oh I know, I'm right next to you on the PA border.

I think he should go to the midwest or south. MUCH cheaper cost of living and growing industry. The northeast is nice, but unless you want to live in the woodlands interior (Appalachia), things can be just as costly as Cali.

You thinking of moving?

If it's south brazil, maybe.
Any other place, I'd rather live in Madagascar.

I'd love to live in the Cisplatina region

Seriously speaking, Brazil is not as bad as everyone thinks. It sure is bad, but the country is HUGE and most violence happens in big cities, specially cause of favelas and such.
We are not in a country-wide wat against drugs or shit like that. The biggest problem is the taxes and the corruption, not the violence.

Dont fucking live in Rio or dangerous bairros in Sao Paulo and you will be fine.

See, I was born and raised in this comfy and small town deep inside the country. The murder rate there is one every five years.

These places are shit and there is drugs because Brazilians love drugs and since small towns are ultra boring, people use even more drugs to entertain themselves.

Maybe, I don't want my future daughters to pick up the whore culture. Otherwise Brazil is based

Nah, my parents are both 100% white/european but I wouldn't mind being Mexican. Probably make more friends that way.
I'm considering it, I like the weather you guys get. Out here it's hot and dry all the time.

Yeah. If I can I might head out of the country, gonna start training now and see if I can join the foreign legion and getmedat french citizenship. I was talking to Iceland bro in another thread and he said wages are pretty high there for even low wage workers here so I might consider that. I don't dislike America, I just dislike what it's becoming and how hostile everyone seems anymore.

>I just dislike what it's becoming and how hostile everyone seems anymore
how come?

Never

Holy shit hahahaha I didn't know New Jersey was that bad haha.

Good luck. Ever consider going into a desirable profession and applying to work in Quebec? Do you speak French?

Also, I hope you look slavic. I heard the slavs in the FFL are gritty mfers that will give you serious shit. Good luck

I was born there you fucking puto, there was no drug or violence related to drugs in more than ten years. It was sure boring, though. But comfy and with plenty of cute girls without much choice in man. They were a lot less demanding than big city whores.

Come to Philly, it's a nice city east coast city without New York tier expenses. Just be forewarned, this is a bit of a dangerous city in some parts.

I don't think you realize that there are plenty of European towns in South America desu. I moved to the US when I was 5 from Switzerland. I wouldn't be any more uncomfortable living in Brazil with the exception of the language barrier and the fact that their promiscuous culture (which the US also has). Also, niggers is not an argument because there are lots of niggers here.

this

Not really, we don't interact much which any Latin America country that isn't Argentina

Also, I'd like to comment about your dislike of the trend toward unfriendliness. You're in NJ, the most densely populated state with the most engineers, ball-breaking Italians, and strict Indian immigrants per capita. You can find a ton of friendliness in different states. I'm from the urban region of PA, and I am in appalachia right now, and the people are very friendly and open. Same with the midwest. Your concerns are vary valid, but joining the FFL to escape them is a bit drastic. Maybe try some other states???

>small
>no drugs

Sure. Small towns are the best places for trafficking or robbing banks because cops are literally nonexistent or sleeping.

Can also recommend. Very cheap and lots of people heading in. Stay the FUCK out of Chester and W. Philly.

What's Columbia like? Honest question here, I bet that if you aren't an autist you could make it there.

>Grandma of drugs trafficking cocaine

Arrested in your city
aloalocidade.com.br/2016/04/vovo-do-trafico-e-presa-pela-policia.html

Three people arrested for trafficking, in your city:
g1.globo.com/mg/sul-de-minas/jornal-da-eptv/videos/v/tres-pessoas-sao-detidas-suspeitas-de-trafico-de-drogas-em-cambuquira-mg/5270536/

Yeah. South Brazil, because they're Germanic and White

Its not excessively crime filled where I live, even though I'm 5 mins outside Camden (aka 2nd most dangerous city in America). It's just things are kinda miserable here, you can see it in people's faces that we're all just really tired y'know? Nah I don't speak frenchie, and desirable profession would mean college and I'm smart enough for it but I hate college and the idea of office work for the rest of my life. As for the slavs, I know they give Americans loads of shit in the FFL but it still appeals to me in a weird kind of way, despite all the brutal training nonsensical rules and how shitty the French govt would treat you. Something about the discipline of military life and how the Legion will break you mentally and make you better than you were before.

kek

destroyed him

As opposed to here? No. But it's not the worst place to end up

You have no ideia how small some towns are don`t you. Also, that is not in the fucking northwest or north, where they beat and burn people in the streets and record. It is a record. The southeast and south have the most comfys small towns. This one doesn`t have more than 10k people. It is so small that google earth didn`t have pictures of it till last year.

Best of luck to you. Be careful out there. Just saw this well-done documentary on PTSD by Gandolfini... make sure you come back to the west with your mind, not just your body

I think the parts of Brazil I would move to arent that different from Uruguay or the countryside of Buenos Aires-Santa Fe-Entre Rios so it would be kinda pointless.

Most exotic place of Brazil I would live in would be Mato Grosso do Sul.

Trust me famalam, I'm not considering the legion just as an escape route. It appeals to me because of the discipline it enforces, the fact that training is some of the most tough and brutal there is and pushes you to your limits. It breaks you down mentally and physically and rebuilds you better than you were before. I'm actually starting weighted running (45lbs in a backpack) right now like recommended by the legion vets on cervens (FFL forum) Also, learn french, get citizenship, get paid, get to eat and sleep.

They are actually distant cousins, if you could say so.

We have as much relation to them as we have to Poland, in a way.

We are quite close to our South American friends, specially South Cone.

sounds like you got your shit down. How you learning french?

When do you apply? do they accept anyone for training or do they vet you???

>Dont fucking live in Rio or dangerous bairros in Sao Paulo and you will be fine.

Yeah, I'm not planning on trying to join up for at least a year so I can demolish the fitness tests and be ready for whatever they throw at me. Who knows, things might change and I join up for the U.S. Besides, I'm shitposting on a malaysian fingerpainting consortium, can't get much worse mentally

Just in case anyone here is wondering about BR violence, a rule of thumb is, the less "african brazilians" the safer it is.

Actually, in a more broad (and better) term, the less dark-brown (black mestizos) the safer it is.

That's it. Just use that as a way to chose where you want to live here and you can have pretty much the same quality of life as a first worlder.

Pic related, the bluer the better.

Duolingo, culturepals, any way I can. You don't apply, you go to a recruiting station in France and say you want to join. Then for the next few weeks they decide if you get to go to basic or not based on your physical tests and even moreso your mentality( whether or not they think you'll desert) They accept almost everyone into selection unless you committed a violent crime, if it's a petty crime you're ok. They'll actually give you a whole new identity if you want it, new name and birthdate for the first year then you decided if you want your old name back or not.

>mfw born and stuck in Rio

I'm literally studying so I can get approved in a Concurso Público in RS or SC, Polícia Civil or maybe the Polícia Rodoviária Federal.

Wish me luck before a nigger kills me for my bus pass card.

I'd rather live in Fallout than Planet of the Apes.

Radscorpions are more civilized than Brazilians.

Cuck

We're full.

pretty much this
If i can get an embassy job or some other thing maybe a branch manager for an american company in Brazil then yes

I wish Brazil payed teachers more than a penitence Vietnam pays better.

I like Portuguese and the culture is cool also I'm a Brown man with facial hair like pic related and a small nose even though I'm actually only 14% non-African.If I want a Japanese qt and can get one with a bunda who's part African and Portuguese so pretty much the best ever

The main downsides are crime and the fact that you all don't like Haitians and i would need to live in a town with over 95K people. Preferably in the 150-300k range and those towns don't have foreign businesses so unless i'm building my own i'm not getting any job.
Any suggestions btw?

>Not moving to Petropolis
You only have yourself to blame, nigger

I can deal with a bit of danger, thanks for the advice user.

>>Not moving to Petropolis
tell me about this dream town it looks amazing

My family is from Petropolis, user.

But I live in Flamengo.

Petropolis is great if you are retired and rich, otherwise it's a shit town with fancy road shrubberies like a whore wearing makeup.

It's the imperial city of Brazil. Safest of Rio and one of the most safe in the country. Only downside is that there's no beach and its pretty cold for Brazilian standard.

Just go to a big city. You gotta compromise somewhere dude

I'll put it on my list of possible retire spots thanks

Brazil is a nightmare scenario for the future of Sweden.

USA is a more tolerable scenario.

There is no reason for anyone in Europe to move to Brazil. Its better here, except for shitholes like moldova.

Fuck off, we're full

>he doesn't want foreign intellectuals to enrich is country
you act like we are from fucking backwaters trying to ruin your culture

I don't want any foreigners in my country
Stay where you are with your spoiled ass, white boy

Yes. But send Lula to prison first

Yes. But bring Lula to power again