1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. How's your economy?

1. Flag
2. Not good

>hey kid..... work for me for 3 cents an hour or else juanito will take your job. and you better work hard just like my grandpa did, you should be grateful someone like me hired you even if you only have three uni degrees, nothing personnel kiddo...

no wonder people aren't motivated

It's the same here in Canada(although not as bad as it is in America)

I legitimately consider moving to somewhere in Europe very often.

Or Asia.

Seriously, anywhere but the Americas, please.

You do know that pay is lower, costs are higher,and unemployment is greater in Europe, right?

Living in Europe is shit compared to North America.

I just feel like the political and social scene in North America is just so volatile and cynical.

Is there anywhere I can escape from the madness of today's world?

It is more volatile and cynical in Europe. Why would you want to go from bad to worse?

No. You cannot escape. Your best bet is to become rich and avoid the shit as best as possible.

I moved to Japan. None of that bullshit hate.

1. Shitdick
2. Everything costs too much, but things will get better in a bit.

Japan is a degenerate, dying country

T American who has never left his country before

really? I'm thinking about learning some german and moving to germany. Advice? I have a business trip to stuttgart in a few weeks so I'm going to gauge it.

I'm a dual citizen you fucking nonce

Advice? Don't do it. Visiting is great. Living there not so much.

why not? Profess.

Flag
Becoming more shit

Immigration to Europe is difficult and expensive. You'll also have a difficult time breaking in culturally and finding employment if you don't speak fluent German. You'd have a much higher chance of success just staying where you are.

thinking we already hit the rock bottom but no...here comes the even deeper hole under our foots.

1. Her majesty's colony, Canada.

2. Bad. Had to get a master's degree to get a basic job that pays 55k/yr, 41k/yr CAD after taxes. I can't believe how expensive basic necessities are.

But Canada and the US are so boring. I've been everywhere in NA and it's just one strip mall after another. I feel like an adventure.

Bro your economy is fine.

If you feel like going on an adventure that will likely ruin your future prospects, go ahead.

>we're behind the Russians
fucking obongo

In growth you illiterate buffoon. Look at the number on the right you're 3 times as productive as they are.

>In growth
exactly

We're behind the Irish apes as well, jesus christ just fucking end this

Their GDP productivity comes from being a tax haven with a relatively small population. USA's productivity growth is better than most developed countries. Hell your reserve bank wants to put rates up but can't because the rest of the world is so shit atm.

well you're not wrong but we ncould have been doing so much better if fucking bush/obongo had let the banks fail we also need to significantly limit entitlements how on earth could the non-working population be the wealthiest?

really makes you think.

Our economy is actually doing very well compared to the rest of the world.

Our recovery has been more or less complete while most other developed countries are still in recession, just getting out of recession, or heading towards another recession.

They're not the wealthiest, they're just the least impoverished, according to that chart. Old people have also had a lifetime to build wealth, a young independent person would be far more likely to depend on their immediate salary for support. Also when you're young you pay for your kids, when you're old they pay for you.

>Old people have also had a lifetime to build wealth, a young independent person would be far more likely to depend on their immediate salary for support. Also when you're young you pay for your kids, when you're old they pay for you.
this was somehow not true before 1975

>compared to the rest of the world
relative to euro-loosers maybe but compared to ourselves? we're getting btfo. we've been doing fuck all for the last 15 years

Why not just work abroad? Many places you can do that in.

>WW1
>WW2
It literally wasn't.

Nice quads what did you study?

Flag
In free fall with no end in sight

alberta
it's fucked

Terrible

That crushing feel when you will never own your own home unless it's a shack in a shithole half maori country town

That feel when you bought your own 2000 sq ft brick home with a nice sized yard near all the amenities in a city for 130k USD

God bless Ameriga

>wanting to settle down in NZ
Poor taste

Because it generally isnt a good idea except in certain circumstances

remains quite bad

>lel

BREXITER
BEST ITS EVER BEEN FUCK EU WE GOT OUR ECONOMY BACK LADS

REALISTIC
ITS ALL GONE PEAR SHAPED LADS.

How do we keep doing it?

1. Germany
2. very good in comparison tot the rest of the world

What did he mean by this?

JUST

science and then engineering, science is toast and engineering is going downhill fast and is boring as hell..

1. Flag
2. Surprisingly good but it looks like bad times ahead

Können sie einen neuen Krieg beginnen?

Pull us from poverty once more herr Kraut.

1. UAE
2. It's great.

At least, You guys are better than us.

He is bullshiting you. Wages are lower but the quality of life is much better.