Is northwest Russia 1st world or 2nd world like rest of the country?

Is northwest Russia 1st world or 2nd world like rest of the country?

One would assume so because it borders Norway and Finland

No

3rd
Literally pskov tier

Is the Mexican land bordering the USA 1st world?

The good thing is that Russians don't just jump the border like Mexicans. Instead they tell durka durkas to come here through Russia. In that case, fuck off we're full.

If you can get the visa issue sorted, you can take a trip across the border and see for yourself. It's a bit like the contrast in living standards between America and Mexico, even starker in some ways.

>Is the Mexican land bordering the USA 1st world?

Yes?

proofs?

Point taken.

> Instead they tell durka durkas
You have been misinformed. They never planned to stay here.

There's some nice nature though, if you're an /out/ type of guy.

is this after or before erdogans purge? I thought turkey was a somewhat developed country (at least before that failed coup)?

If you've only been to the major cities, you'd think that way. A lot of the countryside is a shithole after shithole.

>tfw surroubded by third-worlders....

Feels good being wealthy and first world, amirite bros

Some years ago the border between Finland and Russia was the largest wealth gap in the world.

>largest wealth gap in the world

That would be Norway and Russia.

My cock when your mom is choking on it is the largest in the world, LMAO NERD

>Some years ago

Some years ago we beat those oil shekels?

I think North Korea vs South is dat greater, 1:40. Many people compare it to West vs East Germany, but that is hilariously inaccurate, the income ratio between FRG and DDR was 1:3 in 1990 (and that was after a decade of decline in the DDR). My dad and grandout used to go to DDR for shopping and holidays (goods were both hilariously cheap and abundant in the DDR by Czechoslovak standards and we were one of the better communist countries, 11x richer than North Korea is now).

DPRK vs South Korea gap is far greater than East vs West gap in the 70s or 80s or Russia vs Finland gap today (and desu I would rather live in 70s DDR than 2016 Russia).

>Tfw you're the least great nordic country

>italy

>turkey was a somewhat developed country
That is what Turkish posters want you to believe. The truth is, Turkey lags behind good portion of Eastern Europe, even though they were part of capitalist world after ww2.

mexico´s US neighbour that doesnt mean really smart shit is going on over there