There is literally nothing wrong with this

there is literally nothing wrong with this

It's pathetic

No it's NOT
you have irish blood in you too do not forget

Its a little embarrassing.

I used to be a muh heritage kind of guy until I actually went to the country my family came from. Then I truly realized that I had nothing in common with those people except similar sounding names.

> inb4 nice blog

I do but Australians aren't losers so we don't give a shit about being proud of our heritage, and this is a nation where seemingly half of our residents have one European parent. There is no reason to claim another nationality when you have nothing to do with it

ok these peeps be looking irish as fuck. pass

yes they're certainly ugly enough

stop, please.
just leave me alone

Can't wait until 200 years from now when there is only one European language, the Arabic language.

having to cling to a culture and nationality that is quite probably not any part of your actual life is kinda sad
coming from pic related btw pham

Someone post that thing, you know the one

Good lad

Its fine if it's anything other than Irish

What country?

That's funny. I'm not a heritagefag but I spent a bit of time in France and I found myself sharing a lot in common with those cunts

Your not Irish...get over it!

Why are Irish Americans such niggers?
>proud of muh history of being alcoholic retard slaves

What the fuck? You're not Irish. 90% of those flags are chinese

MUH NED KELLY
MUH FENIANS
12 MARCH 1868 BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Most people I see talking about muh heritage treat it like a social tool. They buy lots of x themed products and clothing, randomly relate things to whatever country their ancestors are from, and so on.

I'm gonna have to say something is wrong with it, because most of what it is isn't true appreciation of a place.

AND ANOTHER POINT. Some of these people take their identify for their heritage more seriously than their nationality as natural born Americans. I find serious hypocrisy in lauding a place you've never been to for "heritage" reasons but not showing the same respect and reverence for your actual home.

Stop stealing our runes and shit and pretending to be pagan. It's really pathethic.

>I do but Australians aren't losers so we don't give a shit about being proud of our heritage
but 1/4th of your flag is literally muh heritaging.

I agree.

Don't mind muh heritaging yanks, they're probably the best tourists we get

You're alright

kek

it's more like
>muh I'm used to it and dont change it to something fucking shit
tbph. Surely you saw what happened in NZ recently?

i actually really like the muh heritage yanks. sure it can be a little cringy at times but I've never met one who wasn't anything but lovely.

And as our constitution says:
>the Irish Nation cherishes its special affinity with people of Irish ancestry living abroad who share its cultural identity and heritage

LISTEN MATE MY GRAN DADDY's DADDYS PAPS UNCLES COUSIN WAS FINGERED BY A GINGER GUY IN PRISON AND ME AUnTIES COUSINS ROOMATE IN LAW WAS RAPED BY A BLACK N TAN ALRIGHTY IM 100% IRISH ALRIGHT ERING GO BRAGH THATS WHY I GIVE 1/3 OF MY INCOME TO THE IRA AND ONLY LISTEN TO SHIPPING UP TO BOSTON ON REPEAT 300 TIMES A DAY LADDIE

What is irish nation cultural identity and heritage?