What's the equivalent of the American South in your country?

what's the equivalent of the American South in your country?

Like, regions where racism, sexism, and homophobia are especially rampant?

or at least states/provinces/counties that tend to be morally conservative?

Portuguesebro living in Houston here

Most small-towns/counties in Portugal vote what Americans deem "conservative"

the cities/big districts are p progressive in nature

I guess the northern counties of England. That's where the most leave votes were cast in the referendum. Most of us voted to leave because of immigration. And it's full of people who want Britain to go back to how it was in the 50's and 60's

You got the homophobia part right, but as for the other two... Maybe you should watch the news more often.

are you implying the south isn't specially racist/sexist?

Do you live in the south?

>tfw mods will never delete political bait threads like this because it's on the left and everyone's just more concerned about le Cred Forums boogeyman

>I hate those damned niggers and how they suck up welfare payments and generally shit up the place
>except for Darla, she's a good one
It's more that we generally distrust them(not entirely without reason) unless we know they're OK than that we hate them because they're black. You can find a few people that will hate someone based purely upon skincolor but that hasn't been the norm since at least the late 70's

Where are you getting the sexism thing from? Abortions? Because women here tend to not like abortions

the wage gap tends to become larger in southern states
also, yes, the south does lean towards a pro-life mindset more often and that's an extension of sexism imo

>muh free speech

lmao my man

We don't really have one.
>regions where racism, sexism, and homophobia are especially rampant?
Technically nowhere since it's about the same everywhere you go.
>or at least states/provinces/counties that tend to be morally conservative?
Doesn't really exist, either. Most people are morally fairly liberal and people with conservative morals are kind of a minority. Even country/rural areas have lots of sex, drugs and drinking with little-to-no religion.

>>>/reddit/

Mods never delete anything here, faggot, even threads that are outside of your comfort zone.

East Anglia and a lot of the cultureless void around London fits the bill quite well. Also seaside towns in general for one reason or another are proper scumbags, probably because our seaside towns are aging as poorly as the folks living there

All country except 1 000 000+ big progressive cities
>homophobia
Its not bad Tbh.
Also ""progressive"" men are ultra pussies and unmanly fags. Girls hates them))

Our rednecks live along the Mediterranean Sea and the border with Belgium.

It's Queensland.

>Has all the black people
>Has all the racists
>Has all the lunatics
Checks out
t. Queenslander

The former GDR for racism and Bavaria for all together, also it got quite a reputation for the political corruption which was rampant til about the 1990's.

Are they as great as our red necks? Or will they hate me for being foreign?

None 2bh

North Queensland, its a pretty magical place.

>a pro-life mindset more often and that's an extension of sexism imo
Projecting that much

the east
it's also the poorest and most russian part

All of it.
Really, just switch the word Serbs and Serbia with Americans and America, and my mom becomes a true southerner.

I've seen it more in Richmond than anywhere else. Maine has some varying opinions, but I've also noticed it's only in areas with nignogs -- but it's probably like that in a lot of states.

I don't blame them though when it's the demographic committing the most crime in those areas. If it were Asian women committing the crimes, than people would be Asian women racist instead.

But the west side of you faces the former DDR which is also a poor shithole.

>south-east

The Maritimes

>pro-life extension of sexism

Excellent strawman friend. You've managed to disparage the issue as being anti-women, yet dodge the complexities innate to it.

Presenting the issue in biased binary terms doesn't make you're point of view more credible friend. For the record I'm pro-choice too, but I can acknowledge that the issue is far more than just an issue of repression.

The area where I live has a lot of incest, does it count?

why does virginia part of demarva always get cut off