Why does my country Pakistan get such bad reputation on Cred Forums?

Why does my country Pakistan get such bad reputation on Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>UK
>my country Pakistan

I did move here in 2009.

How about you come clean my toilet?

You can't really call me a toilet cleaner since I've never been to UK and never will be.

>paki
>owning a toilet

we know you poo in the hood

You come here I pay you 10p above minimum wage. I have Cillit Bang and sponges for you already

CANNOT make this shit up

>Terrible human rights, particularly for women
>Conflict
>Alleged funding of terrorism by the government
>Poor, low hdi, terrible literacy rate
Those seem like reasons why Pakistan may be poorly received, I don't know much about PS so I can't say to much.

Its because of it having a quiet rapey diaspora and a strain of quiet sunni Islam whose social implications (cousin incest, childbrides, apostasy and honourmurders along threatening religious minoritys) trigger all what is perceived as inferiour barbarism in european culture.

Good bait thread almost got me

>Pakistani in UK

Wew this gonna be good

Oh fuck you Hindu shithouse

I'm a Muslim though fuck boi

At least you've got reputation.
While me...
;_;

You lie currycunt!!!

And we all know you arnt a Pakistani

OP is me

Time stamp with face or fuck off

>ignored again...
>such a fate
>...maybe I'll become terrorist or something, then they will know me
>going back to /asean/
>playing with aussie pinoy
;_;

Here's something I wonder - how do 20 million people live in Karachi? The whole area looks like a desert. Where does the fresh water come from?

Karachi is shithole. I am from Azad Kashmir

How about I stamp on your face currycunt? I fuck hate you Indian shits!

They don't. They bathe in sand like hamsters and Australians

>fresh water

>hateful language
Apologise

Because it's an Islamist shithole

Denied.

If you wanna a Paki hate thread why don't you just make one instead of all this bullshit. Nigel you disappoint me

You're a rude person and I expect an apology for making me witness your apparent lack of culture, it does not befit your flag and the Christian country it represents

You be quiet now.

quality bait, many fell for it

Fuck sake Malaysia, I'm sick of you acting up lately for attention

I hate Indian not Paki. Do fuck off currycunt

Last time I heard from u was because of malaysia trying to get into thoriumreactors.
Also butthurt over dimnishing forests.
You gonna be wealthier in 2 decades+population surge wont you? Your fame will increase.

Clit Bang???

Because you are indians which is already bad enough but you pseudo-Pajeets top it of with being muslims as well.
You are like Somalia of Middle-East, already awful place and people which is topped of by being majorly muslim.

Why is being a Muslim such a bad thing?

R-Rude. ;_;
>i am literally your cumbucket
>you did this
Please return my Royal wealth.

>being mistook as mainland china, thai, zikapore and indonesia
>help MENA, indonesia got the fame
>help cosovo, they don't even remembers me
I am irrelevant. Nuke me please.
Will return to the silent life minding my own things.

Because muslims are trash. I don't even care about memeing itt. I just want all muslims to know their day is coming.

Because Islam is shit

Inbreeding.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

Because Islamic values conflict with western values. This wouldn't matter if muslims would stay in their own fucking countries.

And why did the West destroys their "fucking countries" again? Appointing their brainwashed with western values leaders.
>expecting hornets won't swarm you because you disturb their nest.
>west logic

Google translate is not your friend.

Destroying a country and exploiting a weak, backwards country are not the same thing. Why didn't muslims invent the light bulb? Discover radio wave communication? Split the atom?

Why aren't muslims better?

>Destroying a country and exploiting the weak, backwards country are not the same thing.
>exploit = destroy
Then you deserve to be exploited and destroyed by immigrants. Why whining?

>Why didn't muslims invent the light bulb? Discover radio wave communication? Split the atom?
>they actually preserve and innovate Greeks knowledges in Baghdad before crusaders destroy them all.
You use your muh veto power and declares their inventions as "threats to humanity". How can they continue to work if it was destroyed before being completed?
The hypocrisy of the West. You will bow down to China, whether you like it or not.

At least you Malays, Indos and Central Asians are smart enough to not be complete shitholes compared to Middle-East.

>he cares about reputation on Cred Forums

>I am from Azad Kashmir
oh..

Pakis are based. In Bologna they sell everything: used books, kebabs, weed etc.

You destroyed yourselves before the westerners came, also why arent former colonies such as Finland, South Korea and Estonia shit? Why isn't there any Muslim country respecting even basic human rights in the World? Why aren't countries such as Japan and Germany shit even though all of their cities were bombed down just 70 years ago? How long are you going to blame everyone else but not your own backwards paedophile religion of your problems? Muslims are always blaming someone else and thats the reason why you dont develop.

Maybe media reporting alot of pakistani crime on TV.

Look like a fallout after a nuke or something. How can so many people live here?

It's not only western values, it conflict with Buddhism or any pagan cult, and you have only to see what happens when it share space with Christians or Jews and the hundred and ones humiliations they inflict to them. Also Islam isn't so much a religion as a pseudo-nation.

Don't forget Vietnam, had a war against USA, cities and villagese destroyed, Agent Orange, lots of dead people and now, though not 1st world country is slowly and steadily raising up.
All of that without much help as far as I know.

Spanish looks very similar to Pakistani men

We came nearly all from the Anatolians farmers and Pontic steppe nomads, plus a lot of other minor migrations, I'm sure you can find Spaniards wome families are here since 1500 than look line any non-gook country in Europe or West Asia. Here some Basques.

We're not hardcore*. More laidback because of living at tropical paradise. And thanks to China influence as well.

*hence no significant contribution on the world

The moment when a subhuman aberration starts berating his betters.Take out the best traits of an Indian, give him Islam and there you go, a full-fledged Pakistani.

>help kosovo

WTF i hate Malaysia now

Hey. Is your head flat at the back?