Kebab remover

>kebab remover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

hehe

janissaries werent landowners though
those were the sipahis

fuck Servs though

born too late to be an official government bull

this. Tımarlı Sipahis to be exact

>he fell for the "s*rbs arent the biggest t*rk cocksuckers" meme

lmao

Turks have hated Greeks Serbs because they've resisted them the most, thus deploying various humiliation tactics against both parties in question.

This shit is fucked up

>ius primae noctis actually existed in his country
>enforced by muslim foreigners
lmao

Serbs got drunk like badgers once they've seen the size of the Ottoman army, they went to sleep and the Turks have burned their camp, that's basically it.

I fucking hate Servian scum

I take you're a Turk who's studying in Poland?I see the Poles have still retained their hospitality and desire to help the less fortunate ones, including Turkic subhumans.

Zamknij mordę jebany zwierzaku.

You've even learned Polish, how adorable and yes, the Serbs were initially considered as their servants.

Powinieneś wiedzieć serbski kmiocie, że tylko jebani debile w polsce lubią serbów.

Serbowie to skurwysyństwo Bałkanów i rogacze rosji.

>westerners don't know about the blood tax

The eldest healthy child you have is taken to be brainwashed, so if you revolt he will be sent to fight you.
Any rebellion is fathers fighting their sons, and brothers fighting their brother. That way people stay docile.

to

bułgaria całe dnie codziennie

Chorwacja też dobra.

bułgaria mentioned!!
good things only, i hope

Yeah, he basically said:

Bulgaria > shit > Servia

good posts

holy shit you roaches are good

your country is so fucking shitty you could even find roaches in somalia

>He's still butthurt from last night

sickening

I really want to post in this thread but i just can't think anything of worthy to post.