Say something negative about the insane death cult that is the muslim religion

>say something negative about the insane death cult that is the muslim religion

>trigger euros for insulting their most sacred demographic

But I hate Muslims. José, what are you talking about?

>you are forced to pay insanely oppressive income tax for the healthcare and welfare of muslim refugees
?

seems like you've been cucked by your leftist government lad

>Leftist government
>Not being a neet
>Paying taxes

^ this, the only way to protest against the government that doesn't support your views is to be leach on it

Mate you have more Muslims and more aggressive than we do

Don't get shot, blown up or plane'd

you're the only good yuro country but that is bound to end now that you are a full EU member

germany will force muslim rapefugees down your throat

also we still have insanely low amounts of muzzies compared to most EU countries

plus this is something yuros always get wrong

% doesn't matter as much as how cucked you are by them

you guys are insanely cucked by minorities as you are forced to work to pay for all kinds of benefits for them

your leftist welfare states are completely incompatible with minorities and immigration

yet you prostrate yourself to them

stop it lads

everything in this post is wrong

i'm talking about the big countries in the EU

poland is just a small exception

We're a big country too with 36 million people.
And we not only say NO to immigrants here, we also say that the west should get its shit together

Modernization of islam and the end of Isis and other extremist groups along with killing the jewish overlords could mean world peace.

>the country whose people left in droves to find better work and lives elsewhere is complaining about immigrants
Without immigration your country would be even more of a shithole than it is now.

Mate, tell that to the diaspora, not to me

>points out the retarded american way of life and consumerism
>points out how stupid it is to group up very large populations togheter
>get called an Ahmed

Mmmm

but what if i am the muslim?

why dont you just accept the superior religion? Convert now, and dont suffer from your lack of culture :)

what sickens me about this clip is that it's women reacting with incredulity at what is only basic common sense. It's not jews or globalist that are responsible for the fall of europe, it's women

but ultimately it's men for letting women into public life to begin with. I tell you that the world's downfall was sealed from the moment women gained the right to vote. The next people in charge will not repeat that error.

Islam is regressive, barbaric and fundamentally incompatible with the western ethos

It is not basic common sense, it's gratutious provocation. The guy is one holocaust denier, and he has some nerve to pretend he cares about migrant well-being when he left them in far worse camps near Macedonia. He doesn't give any solution, he merely provokes and his "SOZIALISM KEELS" at the end is contrary to the courtesy rules of the parliment.

>say somethings bad about cool aid or tacos
>Burgers rush to call me a cuck

immigrants are a net tax profit in the UK though

*tips*

Islam is progressive, illuminating and will save the western people

Ssh, no facts allowed here. Let's just wank to this Pole behaving like an asshole and basically shitposting irl in the European Parliment.

>cool aid
Retard

short term profits are dumb and useless

It can be progressive if it wants, like any religion

It's everything but short-profit, since it's jobs and wealth
Also, what is done is done

>welfare and income tax is leftist
>american education

No it can't

shut up Pierre, literally everyone in your country is a bitch

also stop posting that shit tier pepe

retard

(THIS COMMENT WAS REMOVED BY THE UK GOVERNMENT)

Were you inciting violence again?

That is a good pepe

Hope you learnt the lesson: never talk about facesitting