Make Japan great again

In 2060, we will lose 1/3 population. our welfare system will collapse due to lack of workforce.
Our society, culture and economy will be destroied. Japan will be like early 20th century argentine. Just decline... and eventually became third world.

so.

We need immigrants. as our government said "Japan accept 200.000 immigrants per year", politicians are very pro-immigrants.

Economists know that Japan need immigrants.
UN,world bank,IMF and OECD also say Japan need immigrants.

Personally, I hate Japanese idiots who hate immigrants.

They are getting privileged for being Japanese.
I mean, their income is higher than world average, but their effort or ability is not as much high as income.
This mean, they are criminal.... They are stealing money from Japanese bussinesspersons.

FUCK non-educated bitches.

Sign TPP!
Accept immigrant!
diversity will be our strength!

Accept white immigrant and make many elliot rogers there is a lot of white losers (myself) who want to come to japan and find wife and work hard.

135 :ひろゆき:2006/03/31(金) 04:05:53.80 ID: 2Vhz4xlO0
ネットウヨ・嫌韓厨・反喫煙とか、いろいろカテゴリーはあるんだけど、
自分の主張を繰り返したいってだけの人は、
新しい情報を提供してくれるわけでもないし、
新しい視点を提供するわけでもないし、
どちらかというと邪魔な存在だというのに気づいて欲しいんだけど、
やっぱり無理なのかなぁ。

184 :ひろゆき:2006/03/31(金) 04:15:28.56 ID: 2Vhz4xlO0
こんな匿名掲示板に書き込みをすることで、
日本の利益に繋がると考える人がいるのだとしたら、
相当頭が悪いと思うのですよ。

210 :ひろゆき:2006/03/31(金) 04:19:46.01 ID: 2Vhz4xlO0
掲示板の役割は単に個人として知識が増えるというので
十分だと思うですよ。
国家に対して貢献したいなら、税金納めるとか選挙にいくとか、
他にやることがある予感。

617 :ひろゆき:2006/03/31(金) 05:13:25.57 ID:7jp+Pu1DO
これだけ嫌韓バカしつこく書き込んでると
日ごとに反感もつ若者も多いはずだよ
空気読まずにいきなり韓国の話題にもってってWとかつけてるし
逆に嫌韓がうっとうしいから韓国を応援しよう韓国のために
日本の足をひっぱろうと思うほど嫌韓はうざい
だから嫌韓厨って日本を落としめようと
目論んでる国内反乱分子じゃないの?

t.zainichi

For real?

>2006
I want go back to that time ..

Nigger, why would you move to Japan if you don't want Japan to stay the country it was when you moved there?

>Sign TPP
Fuck no

As long as anime is safe then nothing else matters.

You don't need immigrants, you just need to fuck more. Why wouldn't you procreate ffs? It's a fun activity that gives you descendents.

I also screenshot

probably that is Zainich from Jeolla

I can see Japs only accpeting european and american immigrants. I doubt they want hispanic, muslim or black.

They can't build churches or mosques...

And something like, any convicted crime committed by first generation immigrant results in immediate deportation. And anyone without a job gets fined, or deported.

Maybe Japs arent doomed after all.

pic

>Sign TPP
You lost me there friend.
I refuse to hand over international Pacific economics to major US companies, and you should be less okay with it than I am.

lots of indians in tokyo

And America don't accept Japanese.

There is nothing wrong with a controlled and small immigration. But if Japan decided to open its doors European style, Japanese culture and civilization is doomed.

Does japan welcome torukojins?

South East Asians and Chinese are perfect immigrants for them. Whiteys are too culturally and physically alien. Plus non-weeaboo whites (i.e. the vast majority) have no interest in Japan.

Kurdish in Japan will refuse you.

he is literally wrong on this point. he says as if Japanese always shouldn't show anger

We need more babies,but we don't need immigrants

>Chinese

Commies aren't welcome like Muslim.

So hows JET OP. Oh fuck TPP and TTIP, pure fuckin cancer.

Japanese should lower taxes for larger families.

How about, expand Japanese territories.

I agree. I wish to marry a black woman.

Wtf

JAPAN NEED TO FUCK MORE

>More than 40% of single adults in Japan are virgins, a study found, amid concerns about the country's declining birth rate. The survey by Japan's National Institute of Population and Social Security of unmarried people aged 18 to 34 found that around 42% of the men surveyed and 44.2% of the women had never had sex.

>A 2015 census found that the country's population had shrunk by almost 1 million in five years, the first decline since official records began in the 1920s.

I just hope that by immigrants you mean well off white people from the civilized world and not 'refugees' from the kukstan lands.

fucking Japs don't know what sex is. Loser island country of virgins who are about to let in white men to take their women and make more Elliots.

Marrying downward desu. Why marry a monkey lady when you could marry a Turkish or Ukrainian girl? So many choices and you choose the black.

Hiroshima Nagasaki says a lot of things. Netouyo, netosayo, and zainichi are all annoying, but that doesn't make your thread any less of a shitpost.

Meant to reply to

"People" with Downs syndrome and other retarded mental conditions need to be eradicated from this earth. They provide ZERO benefits to humankind and only take our money, resources and land for them to live in retard homes. KILL THE RETARDS!

-

>Whiteys are too culturally and physically alien
Then why is it ok for hordes of Wangs, Pajeets, and Mehmeds to emigrate into the West. They're certainly far removed from us in terms of race and culture.

Plz take me there, user-kun.

>Then why is it ok for hordes of Wangs, Pajeets, and Mehmeds to emigrate into the West.

Blame your politicians, liberal/leftist establishment and Western desire to appear non-racist, progressive & tolerant for that.

Most part of immigrant will consist of Chinese and Korean.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

I think we need to ship entire Appalachian and Mississippian trailer parks to peaceful, quiet Japanese towns

They can manufacture meth, put cars up on blocks in the front yard, listen to bluegrass and drive around in camaros and pontiacs. It would complete the circle of what yuros get to experience vis-a-vis muslims