Post you local mosque

Post you local mosque

These are the mosques in my province, servicing the estimated 1,200 muslims in the province.
2 are former churches and one is a former surgical supply depot.

Other urls found in this thread:

wmur.com/news/rocks-thrown-through-window-of-nashua-mosque/41629930
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Järvenpää_mosque
komonews.com/news/local/homemade-cockroach-killing-flamethrower-sparks-apartment-fire
youtube.com/watch?v=bhQpt8Mk_A4
youtube.com/watch?v=mfhRMGlFUdo
google.fi/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x46920bca19a5865d:0x2d22648bfd900f71!2m10!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m4!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!3m1!7e115!4s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=EMEslcfHHUYqhOc7z6ILBQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=search.LOCAL_UNIVERSAL.gps&thumb=2&w=520&h=175&yaw=20.760582&pitch=0!5s - Google Search&imagekey=!1e2!2sEMEslcfHHUYqhOc7z6ILBQ
soundcloud.com/liquor-cabinet/why-dont-u-feat-abra-i-love-makonnen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>17 mosques in my whole country
>That´s 17 too many

>local mosque

There's no mosque in my town, the nearest one is situated in a neighbour region 400 kilometers away from here.

Then that's you local mosque, the closest one of those to me is over 200km away

>having more than 1 mosque in his country

There is no local mosque

Okay then, that's it.

I don't believe you

No local mosque, there are 3 in whole country

Oh i lied, there was a "mosque", but they seem to only rent a office space lol

It's in there, pretty comfy

This is the nearest proper one. It was formerly a baptist church.

can it still called local if your entire country is one?

Too many local mosques. Like a mosque every 50 meters. Alhamdulilah

Then the closest one would be your local mosque

I guess I didn't factor in that cars and long distances confuse Euros.
When I talk about my "local" city it's actually over 200km away and is often unreachable during parts of the winter.
That's local

Oh yeah, this happened
wmur.com/news/rocks-thrown-through-window-of-nashua-mosque/41629930

Your definition of local is pretty skewed. Local means it's accesible within walking distance.

Then literally nothing would be local for me except trees and rivers, nothing at all.

The closest store of anykind, a fuel and convenience store is 50km away.

Are you in nunavut?

well this is about 120km from me. It's the only mosque in Finland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Järvenpää_mosque

Well, that's a shame innit
Should just have named the thread nearest and not local

Same

Yes, I should have

New Brunswick

Wtf I love mongol architecture!

best mosque

(you)

Posting a classic

why u hate us lopez?

>mfw you still won't be accepted in the EU, roach:^)

>Local means it's accesible within walking distance.
Tell you hwutt
I hope you like walking.

I think I saw this on the news

komonews.com/news/local/homemade-cockroach-killing-flamethrower-sparks-apartment-fire

>It's the only mosque in Finland.
Hmm

Gonna be honest, not a big fan of musulmen but that's some pretty asthetic architecture.

These ones are actually pretty nice

>2 are former churches

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there are no mosques in my town, feels good m8

Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=bhQpt8Mk_A4

I think there's a division. Technically none of the things I posted is a mosque, as they sometimes call them prayer houses or islamic centres. It's close enough though

There are no official mosques in my province

4 mosques on 3 millions of Muslims in the city, pretty retarded because every religious holiday there are tons of people (100-200k are religious and celebrate it). I am an atheist myself but building look pretty nice. I think they would be great hospitals and hotels along with churches after revolution.

10/10 mosque, would jihad in a heart beat

Off-topic
youtube.com/watch?v=mfhRMGlFUdo

Just found out that one mosque is now a parking lot
And the others are now more cultural center than actual mosques
:)

Based.
Once all the religion would be eradicated and people would stop believing in invisible creatures.

Do all the parking spaces face Mecca?

That building has a lot of other things going for it. It's not a mosque.

There's a crecent moon and muslim claw scratches on it. What else could be going on there?

That's a separate issue.

>mosque
>a Muslim temple or place of public worship.
>(Islam) a Muslim place of worship, usually having one or more minarets and often decorated with elaborate tracery and texts from the Koran. Also called: masjid or musjid

The great mosque of Paris, built during the early 20's

Also here's one of the ugliest mosque I've ever seen

>usually
>often
And the only thing it's really lacking of those are the minarets, something which a lot of smaller mosques in Europe don't have.

Perm
R8

They rented the 5th floor of the cheapest rundown building they could find, this is not a mosque, you cuck.

google.fi/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x46920bca19a5865d:0x2d22648bfd900f71!2m10!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m4!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!3m1!7e115!4s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=EMEslcfHHUYqhOc7z6ILBQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=search.LOCAL_UNIVERSAL.gps&thumb=2&w=520&h=175&yaw=20.760582&pitch=0!5s - Google Search&imagekey=!1e2!2sEMEslcfHHUYqhOc7z6ILBQ

The old one ...

It looks like a cheap tourist shop that had never gotten painted.

... the new one build like 20 meters behind the old one.

>implying buildings can't be multiuse
>implying buildings can't be converted to serve other functions
You have plenty of mosques whether you like it or not, Pekka

this thing.
It was supposed to be white but they got jewed and the cement turned out with a more profane colour.

soundcloud.com/liquor-cabinet/why-dont-u-feat-abra-i-love-makonnen
Do you like this song?

I have never seen a mosque

Shieet, so when 1/5 of the building gets rented by Muslims because nobody is willing to sell them property in Helsinki (this is a true fact, they've whined about it before) then the whole building becomes a mosque? Great logic there.

It's used instead of a mosque, but it's use isn't intended for it.

I don't think the word "mosque" is used the same as "church". A church can be an organization as well as a building, but a mosque is just a building.

The building you're talking about isn't a mosque because it could be rented to anyone anyday of the week -- or even just for events.

>That fucking """minaret""" on the right

They can't paint it?

Only one I've ever seen was in Ukraine/Russia

I never claimed the building as a whole is a mosque, but there is indeed a mosque in there

Uhm I don't know if there is a mosque in my city... They may have built one?

It's a prayer room. There are much much smaller places than that out there. Some of them are apartments. That's still not a mosque.

you didnt answer my question tho

don't have one desu

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Unfortunately, my country still doesn't have a single mosque. Slovaks are huge bigots.

>pic related is a mosque in norway
>if a muslim man kneels down in open air then the whole of norwegian landscape becomes a mosque
They are now trying to build the first mosque in Helsinki. Previously all their calls were hung up on and they whined how Finns don't want to cooperate, but I guess Helsinki demographics are finally changing enough to for them to have the leeway to do it.

A good mosque is a converted mosque

>2 are former churches

Cucknada

That's a really pretty photo