>muh potato famine
>muh german crop failures
>muh political unrest in europe
>muh bourbon revolution
>muh gold rush
>muh world wars
>muh green card
>muh lets get in before trumps wall

Why do so many nationalist/patriots pretend they love their country so much when the reality is they just hate those less fortunate then them? Just be honest with yourselves and let the world know you are just a bag of hate. Stop pretending like you're this noble person in love with your country. You just hate foreigners.

My family came here on the Mayflower and built this country out of nothing

Your ancestors were Pakistani goat fuckers who didn't feel like building a nation so they ran away

Get the difference?

oh he mad as heyll

>fled religious persecution
>if you're an immigrant or refugee, you're a natural coward
>no one in my family ran away from persistent problems in their country

cannot fabricate.

Why the fuck is it our responsibility to help others out? Huh?

Right you're a selfish Sandnigger and therefore not a human being

I had a harder life than most people and never ran away from my problems. I found a solution to everything

What have you contributed to humanity?

This includes living the state you born and moving to anther state. You hear me New York and Los Angeles? You should have all stayed in in your villages and become farmers. Wanting to be models, actors and musicians kek

>this damage control

I hate the fucking people from my country on this site at times

Holy fucking shit.

Thread devasted by one post.

OP BTFO!!!!!!!

I hate muslims that's for damn sure.

>i had a harder life than most people
>talking to a jordanian

would be hard to make this up desu

You try fighting in Iraq and seeing most of your company blown to bits

Oh wait your relatives are probably in ISIS. Never mind

Western Civilization is defended by people like me so cowards like you can enter our countries and fuck it up.

thanks.
retards like op need to read this shit and take a course in us history.

Came to post this

>ancestors were refugees
>cowards like you
ah yes

haha

hope your crusader (((friends))) died in pain

Literally Damage Control: The Post

>playing the soldier card
Rasheed

>unironically believing that the invasion of Iraq was about defending "Western Civilization"
>asking why Iraqis fought an unjust occupying force when your very own country was founded by rebels who fought an unjust occupying force
normally I'd consider this to be b8, but with your flag one can never be sure

What kind of a mindset does it take to become a cowardly immigrant fleeing to another country and leaving your family behind to die?

I want to enter into the mind of a genetic reject

ask ur grandparents lad

Please refer to Just ask your relatives.

Don't you dare compare what happened in Iraq to our fight for independence when the Brits were slaughtering us en masse

Let me know how your country reacts when 19 Sandniggers kill 3000 of your citizens then we can talk

he fights in the (((US Army)))
you must be black or poor or both lmao

I was here to see this

Screencap the whole shit

is this why they are in an American country instead of Europe or Nigeria or wherever the fuck you're from?

>Let me know how your country reacts when 19 Sandniggers kill 3000 of your citizens then we can talk
we sure as hell wouldn't offer our national boipucci to the actual perps

I moved from an easy life to support the zionist cause,

Not the same thing

My ancestors settled and built this place. They weren't immigrants

Imagine what would happen if the whole world just ran away from their problems all the time? There would be complete societal collapse

I'm sick and tired of Western Civilization attracting genetic rejects who can't solve their own problems

I'm sorry this thread turned out to be the complete opposite of what you wanted OP.

Considering what all those depleted uranium shells probably did to your DNA, I wouldn't talk too harshly about "genetic rejects" if I were you.

The delusion is real

Pakistani banter is goat

See you guys don't make a distinction between those fleeing from genuine problems like 18-19th century Europe had and today's cowards who just want to live life on easy street

Western Civilzation is built off of hard work and sacrifice not selfishness.

I thought this was a right wing site but most of you faggots are Muslim lovers

It was settled already by the Native Americans. They were just a rural-agrarian society.

Your ancestors were immigrants, and they were practically christian ISIS.

If anything, what is happening in Europe is a repeat of what happened in America with the pilgrims

This really charges my cerebrum

how come having your country war-torn is not a genuine problem or different than having your country war-torn in the 18th-19th century?

I don't understad how OP didn't see this happening
I expected something along these lines the second I saw the thread on the catalog

>Why the fuck is it our responsibility to help others out? Huh?
Why the fuck is it your responsibility to ruin people's lives, huh?!
>Right you're a selfish Sandnigger and therefore not a human being
Wow, how intellegent!
>I had a harder life than most people and never ran away from my problems. I found a solution to everything
Oh noooo! The poor Amerilard who's sitting under his A.C. and whose biggest, most miserable tragedy is being stuck in the traffic for 5 minutes has it SO bad! Fucking immigrants, go back to your own shitholes! Go FIX it yourselves. Go FIX being bombed by multiple teams because my country couldn't help but chimp out on yours for cheap oil!
>What have you contributed to humanity?
No, what have you done for humanity besides being a KHV NEET on a Mongolian image board website filled with wannabe Neo-Nazi neckbeards who weigh 200lbs?
You probably blame immigrants for not being able of getting out of your mother's basement.

He just wants to justify his hate of muslims.

He doesn't really care about any of this really.

that doesn't count tho lol that was a million years ago, this is our land. fuck those indians, fuck off with the memes. this is white country, always has been. always will be.

What? America is all good people. Not weak like in old world. Tiresome.

There were maybe only 1-3 million native Americans all over North America when my ancestors came here making it practically abandoned. My ancestors built this country

They immigrated into nothing, not a ready made society for people to leech off of

Why are 90% of refugees and immigrants single men? They can fight and they can surely die to save their country

I almost did and I never ran away. Some things in life are more important than being alive.

The weak should fear the pol

Americans don't care about Islamic violence or anything else. They only care about their interests. You can be the most murderous, blood-thirsty Islamist group and you will be seen as an ally by the US long as you provide them with cheap oil. Me, me, me! That's all what the U.S. cares about.

t. Ken-Sama

I can't wait to be redeployed and put you and of your misery you fuck.

I hope we go back there and ruin the fuck out of your country and when all you fucking cowards try to move elsewhere because you think that being alive is a right, some country with armed guards at the border show you the light

>Native America population
I've always wondered about this desu. I think the number was more around 20-30 million, but nowhere near the 100 million like those left memes claim.

So, to clarify, if you keep your logic straight: you're an anglican supremacist? I mean, if you really believe what you claim, you must also disdain of all non-Anglican groups from Europe. The Irish, the Germans, the Italians, the Nords, the French, the Danes, the Russians, etc., they all "leeched" off of the work of the Anglo-Americans.

>you think that being alive is a right
what are your views on abortion lad

***Correction: Anglo, not anglican

>I almost did and I never ran away. Some things in life are more important than being alive.

so, we turn back to the initial argument-that your ancestors did this too.

dont get me wrong, i agree completely with you, i think everyone should stay and do whatever he could to help hes country if its in a shit situation.
im just interested how AMERICANS justify this view and turn back to the fact that all their families literally did this

S A V A G E

You made some great points in your previous post.

Only someone truly ignorant would completely dodge them.

You're upset because you're a nobody, and that you had all your points refuted.

Yet, some how, cannot open your eyes.

You haven't contributed anything to your society, yet project that others don't.

You're the one who's useless and if anything should be put down as an example.

>did nothing for society

Yeah how about defend our freedoms from terrorists? You seen what they did all over Europe?

People like ME prevent shit like that happening here. Maybe you're projecting because you're an irrelevant 3rd world shit that could literally get shot in the head tomorrow and you wouldn't even be a blurb on someone's blog

Me and my ancestors built this country and have contributed to it a lot.

I'm more important than every shit immigrant that wants to come here for a better life because I didn't run away from anywhere to get to where I am

What exact freedoms are these terrorists taking away that you have to defend?

0/10, shit bait, see me after class

Refugee female to male ratio is almost equal, and there are plenty of children among them.
I like how American soldiers are completely oblivious to the fact that the reason Europe is being attacked by suicide bombings on almost monthly bases is because of the actions of their own hands. Surely, the little boy whose father you've shot for shits and giggles and whose brother you've kidnapped and tortured and whose home you've completely destroyed will not grow up with burning rage that could destroy the universe. SURELY no Islamist jihadist group is going to attract him as he grows up to seek revenge. SURELY you were shooting potential terrorists and brown people don't really have feelings anyway so it's alright they'll just get over it. SURELY there is NOT a single way this could ever backfire on Western nations, EVER!
You know what, it's horrible that the European people who haven't had any had in this are now paying for your own crimes. It really should be people like you.

Yeah that "defending our feedoms" thing turned out great didn't it?
Except for all those places where you just made things worse.

Is this yank legitimately mad?
Or is this some "Big Strong American" roleplay meme.

plz tell me thnx

So why did you leave Britain?

Hahaha, united states of cowards!!

>My family came here
Uh oh, we've got ourselves a family of natural cowards!!

You don't think we have the capability of ending every little sandniggers life? Just keep poking us and you'll see how scary we'll really become, you fucking cowardly fuck.

You don't have the balls to tell me to my face this and if you did, I would fucking end you.

I fought to avenge the 3000 lives that were taken on 9/11 and I'd like to think that we didn't take as many lives as we should've

You people had enough balls to get on a plane and blow up our buildings but not enough balls to fight for what you think is right? You're genetic scum

And most Europeans now see the light and support our presence in the Middle East to prevent you scum from emigrating there

Should've seen it coming. Kek.

>we will surely stop sandnigger immigration to europe if we meddle on their internal policies and invade them long and hard enough!
>american strategists

There's always genocide Juan Pablo

A fitting end for cowards

This isn't only for sandniggers too.
This also applies to your people - Spics - who don't have enough balls to fix their own countries so they come here to ruin mine

>And most Europeans now see the light and support our presence in the Middle East to prevent you scum from emigrating there
This is the most delusional part of your entire rant.

hahahahahahaha you are why the world see americans as idiots, you fought for someone´s else interests. you did nothing to help anyone but oil owners, and you know perfectly well that (or, well, you are an idiot)

kek, the worst is that you see yourself as a hero, for fighting poor people with guns being part of the biggest army in the world. you are proud to be a murder, and cry for dead murders

>americans
>having the balls to commit genocide

OP is clearly a proxy

>Implying mercilessly killing thousands of innocents because the actions of a few isn't cowardice.

COWARD BURGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Savage truth

fpbp

Is it still wrong to immigrate to another country even if you have the citizenship for it?

It takes a lot of balls to commit genocide. That's why we don't have a Muslim problem unlike you, Duterte, that's why everyone wants to live in America and don't suffer from people wanting to leave unlike 4 million of your countrymen that are here

Again have a 9/11 on your soil and see how you would react. Just try it

>And most Europeans now see the light and support our presence in the Middle East to prevent you scum from emigrating there
How fucking dumb are you? The reason they're immigrating to Europe is because of you starting wars in their own homelands. Their homelands that were safe and stable before you chimped out. They wouldn't have anything to run away from if it wasn't for you fueling wars in the first place. Is your IQ so low that you can't comprehend the reason they're leaving?

Blunder of the century, you descend from them, in case you've forgotten.

he's just a grunt in the military, I'm sure he barely knows how to read
it's because of people like him that the ''everyone in the army is a caveman'' stereotype exists

Oh and, Saddam's regime hasn't had anything to do with 9/11. Nothing at all. Saddam was a secular, you toppled him, and now half of the country is being ruled by Islamists thanks to you!

Joke's on you, pussy. I'm neither of those things and still a natural coward

>tho
>lol
>fuck those indians
>memes
>america is white
>always has been

60%

I SAW THAT
don't delete your mistakes, be proud of them
like our burger friend itt

>that doesn't count tho lol that was a million years ago, this is our land. fuck those indians, fuck off with the memes. this is white country, always has been. always will be.

especially with a pic of a us flag. False flag attack desu.

We started wars in Korea and Vietnam but you don't see millions of Koreans and Vietnamese become refugees do you?

There are wars all over Africa but you don't see refugees do you?

Just admit you're genetic refuse and represent a erosion of humanity's genome and we can move on

Or you can kill yourself, and yourself only before I come back and liberate you from life

Yes it is you fucking coward

Go fix your own country. Your country raised you like your parents.

What kind of bitch asks this question? I would never leave America

>show up in the last 10 minutes
>claim victory for doing nothing
Real bravery right here.

OP just got done

Yeah how did Europe help us against Japan? The same Japan that raped Russia, Britain and France?

Germany would've won WW1 without us. Is that what you would've wanted?

Fucking mick coward emigrated to America because they were dependent on one crop only. Pussies couldn't survive a little bit of famine

Tens of decades ago. No, the whole of Africa is not an active warzone and yes I do see African refugees. In case you didn't know, right now, there's a war in Ukraine, and there are over a million of Ukranian refugees. Holy shit, you're dumb.

>Korea Refugees

>Iraq
>19 Sandniggers kill 3000
>Iraq
>9/11
yanks are mentally ill

OOOOHHHHHHHH
He just got burnt like the 9/11 victims

>My ancestors built this country

They didn't do jack shit. Britain colonized this country. Had it not been for them, your ancestors wouldn't have made it here, nor would they have survived against the natives. They were scalping the FUCK out of your ancestors, left and right.

>Germany would've won WW1 without us
>Americans are actually indoctrinated to belive this

>Fucking mick coward emigrated to America
Yes and became American. All Irish that left during famine became cowardly Americans. Only true Irishmen and women remained.

>you don't see millions of Koreans and Vietnamese become refugees do you?
>American """education"""

>the Brits were slaughtering us en masse
>Boston masssacre deaths: 5
Yeah you're right, 5 Americans is a huge amount of mass.

We took Vitnamese refugees back then.
We have a vietnamese minority here.

Wat?

Yep dats a good oen.

>home of the (((brave)))

ummm m8?
there are LOADS of Korean and especially Viet immigrants directly as a result of those wars.

I don't understand how a person in one post can complain about innocent people dying than claim he wants to actively murder people in the Middle East.

>most Europeans now see the light and support our presence in the Middle East to prevent you scum from emigrating there
0/10

op got played like a fiddle

Those """"people"""" are enemies and will never not be enemies

Killing a few million sandniggers will prevent a calamity that could kill more people than WW2

This is a fight of civilization and I'm on the front lines

>This is a fight of civilization and I'm on the front lines

>Your country raised you like your parents.
don't care lol im going to america and you can't stop me

Aren't you supporting sandniggers.
You're on the terrorist side after all.

You must be 100% Cheeroke then

>Innocent people die
>You decide to take action
>Kill innocent people
>Their children decide to take action
>>bitch and shout that everyone in the middle east should die

You make America look awful. You're not on the front lines, you're on an online message board shitposting about things you wish you did. Please post a picture with timestamp, warrior.

Are there millions of Korean and Vietnamese refugees NOW? NO! Are Koreans and Vietnamese directly opposed to Western civilization? NO!

There's the difference you uneducated fucks

I thought that post was the irony of this already.

I never know with americans, some of them are extremely dumb and could say such stuff in serious and some have a tricky way of humour and would say such stuff to bait.

Of course not, retard.

Those wars happened 40 - 50 years ago.

Now there is no war.

When will you stop fighting for ISIS?

There is no way this isn't a proxyfag

>Are there millions of Korean and Vietnamese refugees NOW? NO!
>it happened years ago! that makes it ok!

Let me know when the Middle East doesn't send refugees all over the world

Korea and Vietnam everyone knew was going to be stable because they're civilized

Sandniggers aren't

lmao what?

They were pretty stable before you started supporting islamists and making war there.

Don't fucking compare me avenging the deaths of 9/11 with us killing terrorists you liberal cuck

You know how many children died in 9/11? A few hundred.

I don't give a damn if some Ackbar doesn't have a dad anymore. I hope he joins ISIS so we can send him to his dad quicker

You're a fucking nobody. In real life you'd address me as sir

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm in the process of emigrating, socialism can kick rocks.

t. Coward.

But you're Swedish and everyone knew that already.

Instead of fixing your country you become someone else's problem. Fuck you, selfish prick

>fixing your country
It's best that it collapses so the commies die.

ravaged

I don't really understand the distinction between "settling" in the US and "immigrating" to the US.

Can someone explain it to me?

Waaah WAHHH my country is ravaged by war and famine. PLEASE LET ME TAKE MY PROBLEMS TO YOUR COUNTRY

That's cowardice. A little bit of hardship builds character. I have no sympathy for those people

I've been homeless before but I never fucking fled or took anyone else's money. No, I solved my problem head on

F

I can't get anywhere due to the commies' bureaucracy, I have to go.

Although it really didn't since my American father worked for the US navy and all of his salary pretty much came from the US government.

>My ancestors settled and built this place. They weren't immigrants

Settlers build something out of nothing
Immigrants don't do anything but leech. They don't contribute anything but add cowards to the gene pool

so if you immigrate and become a builder, this is fine?

No, build in your own country

We don't need any more builders.

That's because you're descended from cowards who couldn't fix their homeland so you became a NEET in mine

Are Vietnamese girls cute there?

BTFO

Just like all your relatives here, Jose

ITT an american gets rekt :D

I agree
build the wall burger, I have nothing to lose

We will. Not only that we are going to seal this country shut, almost like North Korea

No one can come in or out unless you absolutely have to, and you can only leave for a short period of time

Literally all me tbqh

>mfw Hillary wins

Even though she's lagging behind the polls lol

And even if she wins were taking back our country and cleansing it of cowards

>tfw your tribe's land was destroyed by cowards

>Crazy fundamentalists forced to move to a new land after being persecuted for being crazy fundamentalists in the place they were born

Hmmm

>>sandniggers
i giggle

do you want us to throw your tea out again, you shit?

I really, really have a hard time understanding if Americans actually and unironically believe half the shit the post here ITT, in this board and even in real life.