Peru bros

So I'm moving to Peru for half a year, took a job as a teacher in Trujillo. Tell me everything I need to know. Will the food be good, will I get killed, are there qts? Night life?

>Literally asking these questions before taking on the job.

F

I meant after.

Fug xd

I needed any job I could take. Tell me about South America in general. Lived in Mexico as a kid with my grandparents for two years, and Puerto Rico for a year with my girlfriend's family so not a stranger to latin america, but never been to south america

Depends where you go, each country is pretty different.

I really don't know much about Peru, but it seems like one of the less industrialized countries.

Basically any country in South America wants English teachers, so just know you have your options open.

I was looking for a English teaching position and they have tons of ads on craigslist. So if you're ever looking for another opportunity that's a good place to go.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'll reply the best I can.

We like white people.

I know the internet says borders are pretty open in South America but how open are they in reality? Like if i want to go to Brazil or Bolivia will the police rape my shit going through the border? And is it safer as an American citizen or more dangerous?(not white)

I'm mestizo, so......

>I'm mestizo

i'm gonna kick your arse chicano Jose

Borders are pretty open depending on your passport.

In terms of border control taking your things, fly by plane and you'll be alright I guess, just keep your valuables with your carry on.

>And is it safer as an American citizen or more dangerous?
You'll probably be fine in terms of sticking out, just pay attention to clothing.

He's kidding.

chicano

CHI

Isn't McGregor Irish?

CA

GO

pic related
>Clothing
Non brand jeans, plain tshirts, boots?
>I cant tell if he's kidding...
Fuck off Italiano
Fuck you too

we have an overpopulation of english teacher, we don't really need more, and everybody under the age of 30 speaks very good english anyway

aye

such badass, many wow

NO

>Non brand jeans, plain tshirts, boots?
I don't know man, I don't know what Peruvians wear.

Just pay attention to what males your age wear.

I'm also a Geology teacher...

Now seriously, here in my country for example I have seen a lot of foreigners being English teachers, now in Peru for my experience I suggest to not taking coaches in Lima because they are made for tiny people (I am 180 cm and was uncomfy)

Ok.

Special snowflake Argentina doesn't need any more English teachers.

Pretty much anywhere else English teachers will find a job OP.

Is there hot girls to make babies with
Are mopeds normal to take or motorcycles?

when i lived in new york i was friends with a girl from Buenos Aires (whose english was good) and she had her cousins visit her (5 people). None of them could speak a word of English and were all around 20-30.

Not quite sure, didn't see many bikes or motorbikes when I was there (2013), however the cuisine is DELICIOUS.

>Is there hot girls to make babies with
Bruh I'm Brazilian I have no idea.

Fair
Guinea Pig time

About hot girls, personally I didn't see any attractive chick. However a traffic official offer my dad a blowjob but she looked like she was like 60 years old, so maybe you could get laid.

>Non brand jeans, plain tshirts, boots?

Yup. Try to avoid the sunglasses + cap getup too. As long as you avoid standing out as an obvious tourist, you will avoid trouble. Also, learn how to haggle. We have uber in Lima, dunno about Trujillo but if you want to save money by taking the tuktuks (mototaxis) or normal taxis then either have a local friend haggle for you instead or ask a friend how much he would pay and aim for that.

The food will be good, I told you about Comida Norteña right?

As for qts pic related.

strange, even slum people here speak engish to some degree
I became fluent in english when I was 15 years old, my little brother when he was 15 too, my cousin speaks it perfectly and his sister and brother are both fluent and they are 12 and 14 respectively.
and there's an overpopulation of english teachers, some end up becoming private tutors for pennies because language institutes are full.

el peruANO

chicano

why not get a job with a mining corporation?

there's like a million in latino-america.

el peruANO

el peruano en su infancia...

el chicano seniores

DURANTE SU NIÑEZ

ASJKASJAKS

NO PUEDO MAS

Yes you did, thank you! I remember you. Welp, looks like I need to get marreid while i'm there then.
Yes.
Dear God does everyone in the world hate Chicanos? For fucks sake, even the lisp queen knows who we are, like seriously how do people in other countries even know what Chiicanos are??
Shut up Philippines

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJ

I'm legitimately curious, why do people from around the world know what Chicanos are? Like, do they teach you about us in school or something? We're barely relevant in American history, and even less relevant in Mexican history?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JEJEJEJEJEJ

you have become an internet meme amigo, now the whole world knows about you

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS ``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA , NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE, CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE -QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ??? *``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS: 0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

We still love you, btw.

Why? like I literally don't get it, we don't even make up 1% of the world population. We're so irrelevant most americans think chicano is a brand of taco

Internet maybe?

SE CALENTÓ ASJSKAJKJSJKJKSAJKSAKJSAJKSA

Another heads up is counterfeit money and currency exchange. Learn the look and feel of the high denomination bills like (50,100). If you're gonna change US$ frequently, you should ask around for a "cambista" you can trust. I would change enough you would need for like a week or two at the airport or closest bank and try to get a better rate with a cambista. It's generally better to go to a Western Union supported currency exchange.

If these replies anger you, remember WHERE you are m8

>moving TO peru

Got the short straw m8.
Also, congrats Trinidad and Tobago.

>aye
LIFE TO THIEVES

>Will the food be good,
Yes
will I get killed?
No, Peru is the safest country in SA after Chile, bolivia and Ecudor
are there qts?
They're scarce over there although you might find some
Night life?
That's a medium szed city, so I'd say not so great

Peru will improve! :3

my room and board are free(above school) and three meals a day are provided monday thru friday, and my own private room, and i get paid a little less than i would in the US, but i dont have to pay rent, so really its pretty awesome i think!
well shit m8

Dice un colombiano, otra mierda solo con más peste.