What is the the end goal of the migrant crisis?

What is the the end goal of the migrant crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37429831
twitter.com/AnonBabble

death of all people with white skin color

Crushing the European welfare systems without survivors.

In 20 years it will be get a job or starve, just like during the industrial revolution.

I wonder who might benefit from this

>implying that wh*te people have a right to exist after crimes of colonialism, slavery and fascism
baka desu senpai

Now they're coming all the way from fucking Egypt and the Italian taxi service picks them up

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37429831

i want int to be a safe space, when i want to overview the fall of the west i go to pol

pls stop

sauce

Not having to pay cheap slavbois to fulfill your sexual fantasies.

Payback for all the colonization you white people did.

>t. Genocider of the whole Middle East and North Africa

who are you calling white you filthy,smelly,disgusting,worn out cunt?

Didn't you arabs colonize quite a few countries in Asia, Africa and Europe?

t. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi fanboy

answer back you pussy,i bet even that faggot allah thinks you are a loser

It didn't have a goal in the first place, Merkel just wanted low payed workers, but she already had the turks.

There is none. These people ACTUALLY think history has ended.

If only the pic was the end goal, I'd be in favour 100%. I think the end goal isn't really important, (((certain forces))) simply want to destabilise the Middle East so that Israel retains its strength, nothing more than that.

>Muslims didn't do the same
>Nope. No Arab slave trade. They didn't conquer large swathes of the middle east nor exploit Africa

Greater Israel?

Our religion teaches us to treat our slaves with the utmost kindness. They're more like employees rather than sub humans, but I suppose that's a difficult concept for a white man to grasp.

>No, we did not castrate black slaves and treat them as subhuman garbage

Also, I'm black.

Tell that to the north african tribes that you exterminated

Nothing, it's just a migrant crisis like dozens of others

Isn't Cred Forums blocked down there ? Also stop funding Wahhabism plz

RARE
Tell us about life in Saudi Arabia.
Is Cred Forums blocked? Are you using a VPN?

IA frog placed in water that slowly heats will fail to recognise what is going on - and be cooked alive. Whereas when you put a frog into water that already is hot - it notices that and instantly jumps out.

Compared to 2 million immigrants slowly throughout the next 30 years seen as natural development, I, for one, prefer the option of 1 million immigrants within the next 3 years and finally have everyone pull together to save our people.