ITT: Borders that trigger you

ITT: Borders that trigger you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fbc8etmbp10
youtube.com/watch?v=fOGBqBXboKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this not existing

Elzaß-Lothringen is rightful German clay.

I know right, they should just give us Oecussi-ambeno.

Timor Leste has less murder per population than the US.

It's weird that we forget they exist, because those gooks are all super nice towards us.

They should just give us Nederlands-Indië back.

why

No. Your muslim rapebabies shuld stay quiet next to our peaceful christian gooks.

Imagine being surrounded by a country from all sides.

t. Bobby-Ray Cletus Robertson III

youtube.com/watch?v=Fbc8etmbp10

They sure do love Portugal.

It triggers me too. Rhénanie and everything on the east side of the Rhin is french clay.

>selebra

But yeah, they are pretty based. Keep in mind that the game was at like 6 in the morning for them, too, and they all had the flags ready.

Also, they offered to send us €2m during the forest fire season, even though they probably need it way more than us.

Based Oceanic Luso-gooks.

What are you talking about?

Shoo, shoo, go away grandad.

Same reason they got the andaman islands as you can see. Just because they were british yet aren't muslim. Feel lucky Myanmar isn't part of India too.

South Africa borders trigger me. Here's a fixed version.

Republika Srpska inside of Bosnia

That small part of coast that is separating south Croatia with the rest

This whole country is a mess

>a fucking straight line

To be honest, if I wasn't from here and wasn't aware of the cultural/historic disputes of both countries, the Portuguese-Spanish borders is, geometrically at least, a pretty weird one.

Some people often entertain the idea of having Galicia join us, but that would just look even more wrong.

Defending a funnel area like the Pyrenees for centuries makes sense, but such a large, continuous and almost straight line is weird. Funny that it starts 1/4 of the way down with a 90º angle, too.

Just join us, at this point is the best for us both, if you want lisbon can be the capital of the state.

I don't even want Lisbon to be the capital of Portugal, desu.

Also, my OCD isn't as big as my patriotism.

Yugoslavia shouldn't have disolved

Prove me wrong

delet

you're not

Honestly, there really isn't anything I dislike more than straight-line borders. It's part of why I hate living in Canada, every time I see one of our many straight-line borders it just reminds me how much of a non-country we are.

REEEE

galicia to portugal, castile gets the center third of iberia and aragon gets the last third + baleares

>big island
What an original and unexpected name

Coimbra for capital.

for you :)

Everything about Malaysia would be a free spot in this game

All borders trigger me, we should abolish all of them because the world belongs to everyone.

:^)

Any exclaves or enclaves, so fucking retarded

Piss off m8

Germany is rightful French clay.

>eh senpai, how you want your post-Soviet borders?

this is disgusting, why do unitedstatians suck at drawing decent borders?

delete this RIGHT NOW

France is rightful british clay

Atlantic Ocean gets Castile instead. How about that?

This. Porto is already too big, and would become Lisbon two. I'm fine with both being centres of business, but all the administrative stuff being in Coimbra.

It should just decentralise, like Germany did, I hear - courts to one place, labour centres to another, etc.

Westhoek is rightful Flemish clay.

Franche-Comté and Orange are rightful Dutch clay

rekt

East side, perhaps, but West side for sure

>65175239
England is rightful german clay

Why did Myanmar split off?

They we all LITERALLY discovered by the brave Portuguese before everyone else.

We just didn't tell anyone :^)

>WE

>nobody has posted this yet

Or gambia or chile

This top tier bullshit right here.

Jalisco man, I have many issues with Mexico's borders, but Jalisco is just fucking insane!

>No Point Roberts

100 000 ded

According to my google scientific research:

1) The burmese didn't like being on India and the Brits were non-retarded enough to know Myanmar, while heavily influenced by India, was not part of the same cultural area. It was also economically poorer and geographically separated.

2) The independence was initally weaker than in India, so separating it was useful to hold it for more time.

3) The british didn't want independent India to be too big, and knew that the indians would not claim Burma due to 1.

Okay, cool, thanks.

Other way around m8

Savage

Chile, it's so long and thin

You haven't seen anything yet.

Brazil BTFO'd

like the vatican or san marino?

They are your little toys and just here for tourists, a bit like Monaco.

there is nothing triggering

A FUCKING LEAF

Agree, more Germ clay is needed

See culture fags?

This is where your non straight lines borders leads you.

Post something triggering then.

i already did

It's beautiful, delete this.

This

They're rational and easier to draw by people who are unaware of the local geography.

We love them too.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOGBqBXboKk

>is closer to italy than to france
>native language is a dialect of italian
>isn't part of italy
why

>non-country borders

That's quite the lax border security they have there, reminds me of US State borders 2bh.

just take it
I certainly won't stop you
*starts rubbing hands and laughing menacingly*

Can you say that it Troubles you?

How will Brazil ever be able to recover?

That's Baarle, just like

Pure autism borders.

This is why we need countries to just get along with each other and stop the dickwaving

Then we could have nice borders. There's no need to own like 1/2 squared km of a 20 square km island or whatever

Apparently there was some guy who was fed up with the laws in Baarle-Hertog, so he knocked down his door and moved over half a meter into Baarle-Nassau so he could live in the Netherlands

>Gameland
Sounds like fun

San Luis Potosi looks like a Terrier Doggo

This sailor is so handsome

To me this just shows that borders are destined to be, at best, cultural artefacts that don't establish a separation, just a difference