Why is Ireland so fucking stupid?

Why is Ireland so fucking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ca/books?id=KQ4rLiAbHQQC&lpg=PP1&dq=IQ and the Wealth of Nations&pg=PA216#v=twopage&q&f=true
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610000450
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/11/22/americans-think-john-f-kennedy-was-one-of-our-greatest-presidents-he-wasnt/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289606001425
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>97

Millions over there starved to death because tey didn't have enough of one specific crop.

Britain should have wiped thebpaddy savages out and colonized the whole island tb h

Anglo influence.

shit thread tb h

bulgaria is dumber than gypsies

really makes you think

fuck off nigger

We do better than the UK when it comes to our education system score and NI does the best in the UK as a whole in the education system

PS, IQ tests were invented by a jewish man to reinforce the myth that Jews are geniuses

Idiot.

t. paddy o'brein from sydney

>iq is a myth

Fucking idiot. That's why it's the best predictor of socioeconomic success, educational attainment and even stuff like health, right?

lel paddy retards got fucked by the big british cock

Irish people are the niggers of Western Europe. Even many employers here refused to hire them.

t.annoying yank /brit/ posters trying their absolute HARDEST to fit in

IQ doesn't lie dumb cunt.

You are lower than Romania. Absolute kek.

And yet we do the best in the education system in the entirety of the "british" isles you complete and utter fucking retarded yank wastrel

No one except 16 year old edgelords on Cred Forums give a flying fuck about the national IQ of a country

>500x455

Nice """"picture""""

>USA talking about intelligence

PISA scores is not equivalent to IQ you dumb paddy potato trash.

Accept the fact that your average IQ is lower than countries like Romania.

You are white niggers.

>meme images compared to actual research

Lmao @ paddy intellect.

Only a country dumb as yours can starve itself to death over one crop.

Here are comments and sources.
books.google.ca/books?id=KQ4rLiAbHQQC&lpg=PP1&dq=IQ and the Wealth of Nations&pg=PA216#v=twopage&q&f=true

>le potato meme XD
Why so mad Tyler? Did a Bostonian bully you?

Did I say they where? I said, NO ONE gives a flying fuck about IQ scores mr autismo. We do better in PISA scores so explain this to me? do we just try harder then the UK? cause by your logic where you take absolutely everything literally because you read it on a list then we do.

Im not denying that fact either, its in your "500x455" thumbnail. No one panders to this "le white nigger" meme, not even the English so please just stop flapping your fat fucking mouth you cunt.

If you want to start poking around in other countries statistics like a fucking autist then why are 69% of adults in america obese?

tell me that you burger munching fat cunt, id fucking stamp on your numerous chins in real life you cretin..

And we also destroy the UK in literature and science

>Sierra Leone
Wasn't there a previous test where they were around 20th?

>60%

absolute crap

>jakub marian

into the trash it goes

Post IQ peer-reviewed research or fuck off.

>n-nobody cares about IQ

Evidently you do dumb fuck seeing as how all the paddy posters are flocking to this thread getting assblasted and triggered.

Again, IQ is the best predictor of economic success, educational attainment, health and such.

Your country ranks quite shit in average IQ nationally. This isn't a thread about PISA scores you illiterate potato nigger.

>m-muh obesity

Lel. Grasping at straws. Rather have my country be fat than rank lower than fucking Romania.

>I-I'll bash ur head in m8

Holy shit my sides. You sound exactly like those niggers commenting on Trump videos on YouTube. "I-I'll beat yo ass cracka."

Shut the fuck up you troglydyte subhuman.

None of yer business yank
Off ye go now

Luckily for the US, in the extremely small, definitely non-representative (I can tell because Italy is definitely too high) sample of population they used to get those results, american Cred Forums posters were not included otherwise they'd place between Ethiopia and Equatorial Guinea

nice short novel sperglord, not gonna read it though

>we and the nazi are the first after asians
>feels good man

>Cred Forums is representative of a population

Your brain is infested with maggots, maggotalian.

>americans in charge of reading comprehension

actually, you'd be right under Equatorial Guinea

>have sex
>have asian-tier autism and high meme IQ as a result
can only pick one

>Brazil
>87

Literal monkeys

as usual, argentina making up for the rest of latin america

the pain of being a white european country surrounded by brown ape-ish hellholes.

>98

Hnnggg etc

damn it's cold at the top

Also

>hurd durf peer reviewed research is wrong because I say it is

No, I read it fine. You're a fucking idiot who thinks posters on a meme site must be always be serious when they post. Nobody with an American flag can make an ironic joke or be sarcastic on here without retards taking it seriously.

also

>I-It isn't representative

It was a random sample you idiot. Read the study.

WE IS PARTLY THE BEST EUROPEEN COUNRTY XD

this mad, autistic american again

Clever countries caused ww2

>americans in charge of reading comprehension AND handling the banter

An Irishman desingned your whitehouse, one of your greatest presidents was an Irish papist, Massachusetts, the cradle of your disgusting revolution is an Irish state, among your big 10 is Notre Dame which you fucks somehow turned Irish, entire Yank cities turn green for St. Patrick's (patties en anglais) Day, and a cringe worthy amount of Americans I have met are 1/16 pure shamrock.

Whether or not the Irish are an absolument dégoûtant people, they are yankee tier.

>claims the sample isn't representive
>offers no evidence to substantiate any of his claims or link anything debunking the study
>l-lol get rekt y-you can't read

You must be one of the maggot eating retards from Sardinia.

>WE WUZ DESIGNERS N PRESIDENTS N SHIEET

Go to bed Gurjeet Chang. I never claimed muh heritage at all.

The revolutionaries were descended from Brits. Massachusetts being Irish now has nothing to do the revolution. Back then Massachusetts was a British colony and the majority of its inhabitants were Anglo-Brit retard.

Irish immigration to America happened by far largely during 1820-1860. Well after the revolution.

JFK was a meme and is only considered one of the greatest because he was killed just a few years into office. He did a lot of dumb shit like the Bay of Pigs invasion. Teddy Roosevelt is far superior.

>americans in charge of reading comprehension, handling the banter AND not being mad as fuck

I remember looking into this years ago and finding it all to be utter bollocks.

That image is false. Only part of the island that industrialized was the Northeast. Ireland wasn't industrializing rapidly, that was the Britain.

>Post IQ peer-reviewed research or fuck off.
You first, kek.

>called out on his bullshit lie on the study
>backpeddles
>dude u mad jus banter bro xDDDDDDD

Fucking retard. Learn how randomized sampling works. The study was sound and was peer-reviewed. All the samples used were random and representive of the country.

Never be a statistician or a scientist, mouthbreathing cunt.

>Teddy Roosevelt
>>>/reddit/

He is a fucking meme and was a shit American.
>muh new party that split the vote
>muh bullet wound speech
>muh exercise to help with chronic jrwish nerdism
>muh great white fleet that was as pointless as I and did nothing but fuck the U.S. navy over in WWI and show Yank inability to move a fleet globally
>muh narcissistic immaturity that forced me to leave an essential office during war time and seek glory in Puerto Rico
>muh national parks that I ripped off of others
>muh reddit/imgur, and facebook love me

Fuck off

>americans in charge of not being completely retarded

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610000450

Stay fucking destroyed.

>We estimate the validity of the national IQs presented by Lynn and Vanhanen (2002, 2006) by examining whether they are consistent with the educational attainment of school students in math, science and reading comprehension in 108 countries and provinces.

>from the educational attainment

Weren't you that sperglord just arguing that PISA tests aren't representative of IQ-accuracy?

>we outperform people in PISA and say IQ isn't representative
>you link something that cites PISA statistics to see if the IQ measurements are accurate

You couldn't even read the abstract without trying to run off your mouth, you fat moronic cunt hahaha

Get fucked, Cody.

>implying reddit likes teddy roosevelt

Truly a fucking idiot.

Kennedy was a retard who tried invading Cuba and got rekt, him and his even more retarded cronie (LBJ) set us up for Vietnam which was a disaster.

His foreign policy was complete dogshit. He started fights and lost each time. He ruined our foreign image.

Teddy, Eisenhower, Jefferson, Lincoln, andJackson were all superior. JFK is only popular because he was good at speeches and was charismatic.

>tfw too intelligent to talk with the average 96IQ argentine

I said PISA is not equivalent to IQ you fucking idiot. Read
I never said PISA doesn't correlate with IQ scores. Pisa scores and IQ are not the same thing. It's possible for a country to have high PISA scores but lower IQ.

You were claiming that PISA and IQ were equivalent when they aren't you fucking idiot.

>get called out for being a fucking idiot and making unfounded and unsubstantiated claims about a study

No, Gianni. You are the retard.

>mfw my country is not even on this thing

Sned hlep pls

>country
>Puerto Rico

>You were claiming that PISA and IQ were equivalent when they aren't you fucking idiot.
No I didn't, that was another Irish poster, I just called you a fucking moron.

Your own "peer reviewed study" says at the very start of its abstract that the IQ test with Irish people is inaccurate because they wanted to study educational systems.

Now please, fuck off back to your Punch comics, you morbidly obese Hick cunt.

No it doesn't say that you potato staving dunbshit. Read the abstract. You are under the impression that PISA scores = IQ when it isn't. Ireland having a high PISA score is irrelevant when the IQ is fucking 92. Once again, just because PISA scores and IQ are correlated does not mean they are the same. You inbred fetal alcoholic dipshit. You didn't prove anything I said wrong because I never said PISA scores do not correlate or are associated with PISA scores. All I said is that PISA scores are not equivalent to IQ. The question you need to answer is why the average IQ for Ireshit is so low despite the high PISA scores.

with IQ scores*

Think you should calm down pal.

>just because PISA scores and IQ are correlated does not mean they are the same.
And having a fucking 10 point difference between them means something was flawed if we're at least on par with most of Europe (or indeed ahead in some rankings).

The Government recently announced heavy investment education too with the goal of being the best in Europe within 10 years.

Do you actually think if we were all mouth-breathing retards, we'd be sucking legal firms and financial firms from Britain, and IT and Pharmaceutical companies from the US?

I get that you have nothing better to do than shitpost on Cred Forums about IQs and trying to prove how smart you are, but when you're wrong, you're wrong. That IQ test is flawed, the average Irish person is not some special kind of retard living on the periphery of Europe, we're leading the field in many sectors in Europe.

So take your impotent rage, Zach, and get the fuckin' boat.

Holy shit learn what outliers are.

High pisa scores do not equal a high IQ score in every case.

How is the IQ test flawed? Can you link another study proving so? Until then fuck off with your 92 subhuman IQ.

>full assburger rage

>Can you link another study proving so?
And can you provide someone other than an Englishman who hates the Irish as basis for your argument? Richard Lynn (whose research that ranking is based on) was already called out for using inconsistent methods to do his research by -actual- AI professors.

You can keep tugging your little mickey to the thought of Irish inferiority, but the fact is we're among the best and brightest in Europe and no amount of lies is going to diminish our position.

Enjoy being an ethnic minority in your own country, you fat fucking retard, because you sure as fuck aren't coming here.

>60%

Compare ireland to britain, prot anglo lies only get so far.

Catholic ireland tge median irish has 63k wealth, median british 50k

God bless ireland.

>abloo bloo he dislikes the irish his study isn't valid ;_;

Completely irrelevant and an ad hominem argument. Personal opinions don't matter. What matters is that the study was peer reviewed and published in a high impact factor journal. It is sound until you can link another study that proves it wrong.

The burden of proof is upon you idiot, not me.

Ireland's PISA scores reflect the fact that your education system is good. It does not automatically imply that your g factor IQ score must be one of the highest in Europe even if PISA is significantly correlated with IQ scores.

Outliers and exceptions will always exist you dumb potato trash.

Why the fuck would I immigrate to Ireshit? Even more Irish people immigrate here and come to work and study in the 21st century than vice versa.

Until then your national IQ is lower than Romania. Cut back on the binge drinking O'Reilly.

>Completely irrelevant and an ad hominem argument
I don't know if you didn't read the rest of the post. The guy was called out by other professors for applying inconsistent methods and outright saying he thinks niggers are going to cause the end of Western civilisation.

Please go back to Cred Forums

>Kennedy was a retard who tried invading Cuba and got rekt
The CIA did and yes it went south
>him and his even more retarded cronie (LBJ) set us up for Vietnam which was a disaster.
True enough
>His foreign policy was complete dogshit
The peace corps he started is one of America's most enduring and decent altruistic organisations. Everytime a Euro insults America or calls them warmongers, I think of the peace corps, America's version of médecins sans frontières, a great legacy tbqh.
>He started fights and lost each time
Except that time he called the Soviet bluff and "won" the Cuban missile crisis, this absolutely against the orders of his counsel, literally the greatest example of American genius since the fathers of revolution. There he broke the back of the Soviet Union and Reagan stepped in a generation later to pretend he could piece together the shattered remains.
>He ruined our foreign image.
Take it from a foreigner,
Lolno/Honnon

>Teddy
Fuck you asshat
>Eisenhower
Pretty good
>Jefferson
Of course, but he was a genius
>Lincoln
Of course, but he was a genius, and a stone cold badass
>Jackson
American education is embarrassing
>JFK is only popular because he was good at speeches and was charismatic
Also, btfo of nixon, peace corps, hardaass wwii hero, new face of american wasp, father of civil rights, etc

>incosistent methods

Can I get links to the studies?

>niggers are going ti cause the end of western civilization

I don't give a fuck about his personal opinion retard. Stop dodging the question.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/11/22/americans-think-john-f-kennedy-was-one-of-our-greatest-presidents-he-wasnt/

Just fuck off you moronic cunt. He set up the stage for one of our most diastorous and costly wars. The Bay of Pigs got his approval.

Teddy won his fights that he started.

>Teddy won

Lolno, and why must America always impugn upon their greatest leaders?
This horseshit disgusts me, the internet """info""" revolution is pure historic fucking cancer, most especially for Americans.

t. a man more yank than you will ever be

>anglos think they are white and teutonic

>Can I get links to the studies?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289606001425
The two people behind it heavily criticised him.

>I don't give a fuck about his personal opinion
Ah yes, an open bigot who hates the Irish and was known to employ inconsistent methods is truly a remarkable source for you to base yourself on.

Why the fuck are you irish dumbasses falling for the bait of the country that's the butt of the joke here? You deserve to be bullied

This survey was done by one orangist + IQ don't mean shit, it's good to get a quick overview but really you should never draw big conclusion about it, especially when you have little to no education on sociology and other psychology

>Again, IQ is the best predictor of economic success, educational attainment, health and such.

No it isn't. Anyone who thinks something as complex as intelligence can be bottled down into something as simple IQ doesn't have a clue about the human brain.

>No one except 16 year old edgelords on Cred Forums give a flying fuck about the national IQ of a country

Couldn't have said it better myself, Mario.

>ranked higher than Greece, the birthplace of Western civilisation.

I'll take it.

>Greece is the birthplace of western civilization
>falling for the memes

>11 ranks ahead of china
This is all i care about

Eastern Europe was effectively brain-drained in the least two decades, but what's Ireland's excuse?

Also, this page offers more objective data:iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country