Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get your cuntry demolished then occupied, you will see
sharter

not really

Gobbunism

They're steadily improving.

Remember they have spent the last 25 years recovering from being all but left out from the greatest 50 years of economic growth in human history.

Gommies

Shitty attitude, gommunism and war from the top of my head.

We're growing faster than western countries so theoretically we should catch up in about 100-150 years.

This American want you to say "because America didnt occupy us."

Nazys?

Soviet demons

They need libertarianism

Basically, corruption and learning disabilities.

Russia: Corruption&Putin&Oligarchy&GULAG 2.0
Ukraine: Corruption&Learning disabilities&Oligarchy

>We're growing faster than western countries

But you're not growing faster than African countries you're competing with.

>Implying Africans ever reach anything

Those shits will have another revolution and spiral back to 0

>Western Europe got the Marshall Plan after WW2
>Eastern Europe got nothing after gommunism

because you should liberate us before soviets

>still
They've allways been poor, only time an Eastern European country was moderately rich was when fused with a Central European country, aka Prussia and Austro-Hungary.

>muh communist boogeyman

>GDP suffers when transitioning from corrupt economic system to the complete opposite

Italian has shcoking relevation that shocks the entire nation

>nowadays eastern europe
>opposite of coruption

actually Ive been attending couchsurfing meetups lately and there are tons of Spanish, Greeks and even some Irish people there and they say that living in Poland is much better than in their home countries. Job market is x10 better than in Greece and Spain.

Probably has something to do with the fact that someone killed/deported most intellectuals, actively discouraged and persecuted free thought for 50 years. Sadly, majority of our university deans and politicians were brought up on communism.

They still have positive future expectation and work hard for being developed while still having values and culture. For example is a human person something worth there. Or they are friendly and helpfull.
Lots of them are skilled and can repair all kind of stuff that breaks (doing it for free to friends, family members, even just neighbours)
This is pure poison for development.
Just imagine a mechanic has to cam (get payed, buisness found) because everyone is too dumb for even taking a shit by himself. Imagine when being friends with someone becomes meaningless because the only thing that counts is being better than him. Better clothes, better car, better house. You work to have this and you will work harder and spend more if you see him getting better. Even more GDP value just has been created.
You need to dedicate your life too consumerism.
Dedicate your life to work.
Now you're a true American. Now you're developed.

See it as a blessing and as a curse.
Curse for what happened.
Blessing because of the present and the future.
You don't believe anymore in commie fairytales.You can't elect leftist hippies,you are full blown capitalists.Meanwhile countries like spain or greece got hilarious leftists who could possibly worship the bolivarian chavez revolution

>You don't believe anymore in commie fairytales
They have a big amount of commies.
Old people.

Lack of work ethic and an unproductive mentality that didn't change much since the collapse of ussr.

this

also they're naturally bad at commerce and trade

>turkmenistan

>he's not a leftie

Russia did pretty well for itself post-war up until the late 80s. They're still in the process of recovering. There's a reason why old people have nostalgia for the USSR.

As for the other countries, they're too small. They need to form sort of economic union with each other, but there's too much ethnic and historic tension between them.

>you are full blown capitalists

Top kek. Commies regularly pull like 15% of the vote. So far, nobody has made a coalition with them YET. Also, we still have tons of remnants from commie era and I mean laws, state-run monopolies and shit like that.

>There's a reason why old people have nostalgia for the USSR.
only the bydlos

Because east is under russian influence and west is kept down by 4th reich so germoney could get cheap labor in their car factories and sell their shitty products in supermarkets.

You don't know what you are talking about, leaf. Most of EE is in the EU already.

The problem with EE is the factories and all that shit we make don't belong to us. We get paid, yeah but the real dosh goes back to Germany, Netherlands or some other company HQ.

As for old people, they are always nostalgic, they don't need a reason.

>The problem with EE is the factories and all that shit we make don't belong to us. We get paid, yeah but the real dosh goes back to Germany, Netherlands or some other company HQ.
more or less the same that happens in southern europe

Not really, western Russia had a standard of living relatively on par with the west. There's a reason that all the jews jumped ship only after the soviet union showed signs of collapsing.

I was talking about a union between eastern european countries. Otherwise you'd just get dominated by economically stronger, foreign powers. Something like the visegrad was what I had in mind. Or yugoslavia, until it fell apart.

all economic growth will be negated by their explosive demographics growth,which persistts in both good times and bad. Thisis one of the main differences betweeneuropean,be them west or east and other racial groups like blacks,asians (esp) arabs etc, when shit goes bad,euros stop making kids or make one or two and try to focus what little resources they have on them.
Why Westerners(excluding Northeners) are having so few children is less evident,as usually higher social conditions=more kids(this partly explains why France,Germany and the UK all have very large populations that are rapidly aging)

for balkans its turks
altho v4 are almost western tier at this point theyre great

lol

Thats because you dont have sand coons and jungle coons in Poland and you can walk there safely.

My family is from Poland and ive been all over europe. Id fucking spend a week in krakow over paris or some other shithole.

>western Russia had a standard of living relatively on par with the west.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>western Russia had a standard of living relatively on par with the west

Russia has never had a standard of living comparable to the western one. In th 1960s-1970s the gap was smallest than ever, but still extremely large.

do u think u would be way better today if romanovs stayed in power instead of gommies?

This is bullshit, people have less children when life is good, this is a universal fact of life. Provide an example to the contrary, you can't - poor people = more kids.

>do u think u would be way better today if romanovs stayed in power instead of gommies?

No, it wouldn't. Russia was always a poor, backward and corrupt shithole.

you were always strong, respected and feared and produced good music, art and inventions though
west was richer due to to colonization at that time

Systematically destroyed several times over, 84% of i's material property lost in World War II, human resources culled to the point of no return, denied from participating in the European Reparation Program.

Fall of Berlin best day of my life, and it wouldn't have come to "Communism" if your cripple of an Emperor didn't give the order to his Banks to finance the Bolshevik revolution.

Russia is doing quite well, even with the sanction, but it's still far from perfect.

You're living in an over-glorified logging camp, subhuman.

Categorically false, they've retained a similar level of development all the way up to World War II.

Westerners are spineless piles of subhuman filth, but they would've never dared to employ shock capitalism if there weren't willing accomplices to be found in Eastern Europe.

well us was poor too 20 years after independence

because eastern yuros are subhuman

t. nordic baltic masterrace

Your historical achievements tell a different story, you couldn't have achieved all of it if you were like that.

it's not, really
it's just that nobody here has ever actually travelled anywhere and relies on cherrypicked images and meaningless statistics to form their view of other countries rather than experience.

Czech Rep., Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania and Poland are essentially first world now.

>always strong

Not always, only in 1720s-1910s and 1940s-1980s. Modern Russia is nothing, but a pale shadow of its former glory. Nobody respects or fears us anymore.

>produced good music

Yes, but less than Germany, Italy and Austria.

>art

Less than Italy, Spain and France.

>and inventions

Less than England, Germany and America.

Slovenia yes, but not Lithuania.

>but not Lithuania

Incorrect, pička

respect maybe no not today but they sure do still fear you
true west has produced more art, inventions and music, but dont sell urself short, russian historical achievements are great and you have a history of triumph, every one in the world knows that you can't invade russia and get away with it

Quality beats quantity and you're forgetting the Golden age of the Rus, from Sviatoslav' to Yaroslav's reign and Peter's period.

>every one in the world knows that you can't invade russia and get away with it
That's only because they're a seething mass of humanity, hardly an achievement.

lol no

we are all like 30 years behind germany

>Modern Russia is nothing, but a pale shadow of its former glory. Nobody respects or fears us anymore.

You've recovered your position of a world power in less than twenty-five years of time, the only thing that can keep you in relative is a military alliance composed of 28 countries, you're severely misled if you believe that you're weak.

theyre also willing to suffer and endure if it means not being conquered, unlike most europeans, that alone is commendable

Insignificant Balts need not apply.

Russians dont know anything other than suffering and miserable endurance.

thats because every one wants a piece of their land

>Nobody respects or fears us anymore.
Kek, with all the nukes you are practically the modern day number one boogeyman of global politics.

Are you from BiH or RS ?

but its more like north korea kind of fear

crazy idiots with nukes...not really respect or anything like that

because stupid fucking communism oh my god fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck it

Communism not only sucked out all the wealth but ruined social conditions in the country destroying the ability to recover

>their land
Yeah, nah

It's basically the same dungeon.

russia shed rivers of blood for their land more than any other churka or asian or other muslims which lived in the land they conquered tho
they pretty much earned it and have a very strong claim on all of it

It's more for a pathological fear which needs to be justified by humor and propaganda, making people think that they're just cartoon characters with nukes makes them more tolerable.

Jewish communism

Cosy country, I liked it a lot.

What ethnicity are you then ?

>they sure do still fear you

I don't want my nation to be a boogeyman for the rest of the world.

>from Sviatoslav' to Yaroslav's reign

Kiev's rulers don't count.

>Peter

Russia became a great power during his rule only after the victory in the Northern War.

>You've recovered your position of a world power in less than twenty-five years of time

We have not. Russia doesn't have even 10% of the potential that USSR had 30 years ago.

>the only thing that can keep you in relative is a military alliance composed of 28 countries

It's not "28 countries", more likely USA+UK+France with 25 their lapdogs.

>you're severely misled if you believe that you're weak.

We are weak compared to the US. We are not #1 or even #2 in the world. That's the only thing that matters.

And what if shqiptars were to one day zerg rush your country, would you also think they earned it ?

I'm sure your ancestors said "they deserve it" when the turks took your towns lel

no because theyre nothing more than tools of higher powers which suck dick by the gallon to get the support of said higher power in their landgrabs, russia didnt exactly zergrush anything, most of the land they colonized was barely inhabited

>We are not #1 or even #2 in the world. That's the only thing that matters.

but you are

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

I don't think you realize how much money Putin has been putting in the military

It's not communism it's Slavs and Balts being subhuman.

so you as well

You wouldn't believe the number of gay homosexuals I saw there wearing tshirts with this printed on it

blame the eternal anglo

where?

Albania

I'm half germanic you fucking polack and I spit on everything that's slavic.

wouldn't step foot in that hellhole if my life depended on it 2bh

Fuck you in your (wannabe-)german mouth then

All these nukes are the only our shield keeping the peace and protecting our people from bloodthirsty monsters from NATO, who're lusting to kill us and conquer our land. We both know we have no chances to stand against America and thier allies without nuclear weapons, so 8000 nukes are are good guarantee that no one would ever dare to attack us.

wew good point

its hilarious that Cred Forumsacks and those shitty alt-right scum in yt and such seriously believe in that ludicrous meme

Nah m8, for the most part they are really quite friendly and there's less of that irritating bullshit that you tend to get with southern countries.

They can't drive for shit though.

i dont care as far as im concerned albos are the eternal enemy, we give them refugee status and save em from the serbs in kosovo and 2 years later those very same people repay us by starting insurgency where they kill civilians and hide their weapons in villages populated by their own people in mosques even so when we blow em up they can complain to USA about how we are intolerant and destroy mosques for no reason
evil people as far as im concerned, every one is friendly to tourists in every country, its just the tourist effect

>but you are
>globalfirepower

This website doesn't count quality, only quantity. Objectively, Russia is the 3rd after the US and China.

>I don't think you realize how much money Putin has been putting in the military

I don't think you realize how much of these money were stolen. My job is related to our army and in particular it's logistics and supplying. I know what am i talking about.

>every one is friendly to tourists in every country,
I live in Londonistan m8, this isn't true

idk when i went to czech republic, hungary, poland, east germany most people were friendly and willing to help, opposite of what you find in any balkan country if u live here
and those countries are often regarded as "cold" by dumb southern europeans

im convinced its the tourist effect

>it's a slavs post walls of texts how they dindu nuffin episode

Slav is the nigger of the world. - John Lemon

Are you qt ?

nah

Bosnian.

>I don't want my nation to be a boogeyman for the rest of the world.

That means you're doing something right if the West perceives you as a threat

>Kiev's rulers don't count.
They do, especially these ones.

>We have not. Russia doesn't have even 10% of the potential that USSR had 30 years ago.

There's a reason why I've used the term "world power" instead of "super power", the Soviet Union was a super power, while you're just a world power, which is a considerable achievement given the chaos from which you've emerged in the 90's.

>It's not "28 countries", more likely USA+UK+France with 25 their lapdogs.

The context is more important here, they've created it to stop the Soviets, but you've proven to them that you can pose the same level of threat as your predecessors have.

>We are weak compared to the US
Understandable, because you're a twenty-five years old capitalist society and what's wrong with being third in the world if you can easily climb to the second, even first place in several decades of time?

It's good to be self-critical, but you're selling yourselves too short here.

Fall of Berlin best day of my life, I bet your father is German who constantly hate-fucked your mother because she's Polish.

>2005