What is actually wrong with dutch people...

What is actually wrong with dutch people? I met a dutch human (or 'clog wog' as I like to call them) yesterday and he tried to spit beer in my face. Why do we let these humans leave the Netherlands? Im sure some nice clog wogs exist but ive never met one.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/02/20/387758334/dutch-soccer-fans-vandalize-romes-la-barcaccia-fountain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was drinking Heineken

What's wrong is that there aren't 1.3 billion of us to flood Australia with immigrants just to make OP cry like a little bitch.

Clog wog

10/10

>I met a dutch human
Interesting theory

New Holland 2.0 when

>dutch
>human

please

I am genuinely sorry that happened though. That was outrageous even for hooligans.

shake my head

Dutch un-ironically think they're white

How'd you know he was Dutch? Was it that he sounded like he had a cock in his mouth or was it the literal cock in his mouth?

You could just tell by looking at him, all gangly with dis-proportionely long limbs and uncanny valley eyes.

Words can hurt people too, you know ;_;

Hey sorry bro just trying to practice some banter

As a Dutch guy I think they should have been publicly stoned and drawn and quartered.

This clog wog I knew over here decided to return to The Netherlands after 10 years of living in Finnish welfare money. He kept complaining about Finland every day and refused to learn Finnish.

Story?

I must have missed this.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/02/20/387758334/dutch-soccer-fans-vandalize-romes-la-barcaccia-fountain

We really are sorry about that one Italybro.

never understood sports riots

just shower them in tear gas or something, send in riot cops with bean bag shotguns

>bean bag shotguns
Regular shotguns are more effective against those idiots

ROTTERDAMMM

Lmao are people actually butt hurt about this? Just an old ass fountain LOL. About time they got a new one

>he doesn't come from a land down under

was he little monkey fella?

nice bait

what the fuck? I'll have you know I live 14 meters above sea level.
I fucking hate Brazil now....