Mfw american cultural influence on europe is so big that my german fridge has dedicated egg holders

>mfw american cultural influence on europe is so big that my german fridge has dedicated egg holders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic related

just banter friend
:^)

what do Americans keep in their egg holders?

>tfw we don't actually have egg holders in our fridge but just put the cartons in the fridge

>not having dedicated egg holders

Seriously?

>my german fridge has dedicated egg holders
but eggs aren't american invention

I've had a couple fridges with egg holders, never used them though.

This.
It is literally the first time I have ever heard of egg holders

We don't have that here tho

But putting them in the fridge is a cultural hallmark of America due to the way we process them.

Americans invented eggs?? I dont follow

b-but wouldn't they be fresh longer if refigeretied?

They would, and are, I'm just saying it's mandatory to refrigerate eggs due to our washing them here.

They are for eggs that are already bioled you nimrod.

Oh, I didn;t know that. Honestly it's pretty common practice to put eggs in the fridge here. I've never thought it's 'murrican thing.

Actually there's no difference of the eggs shelf life if you keep them in the fridge or the cabinet. Unless the eggs are frozen.

That's only if you don't wash them. We wash our eggs in the US, so refrigeration is required.

Huh. I don't think I've ever boiled an egg and then not eaten it right away but I guess you could be right.

Eggs should be kept unwashed for storage. Wash eggs right before consuming.

I use it for that all the time and i know lots of other who do it that way.

Before America chickens reproduced using mitosis. The great American inventor Nick Coppersmith invented eggs during the War of 1812.

Still seems kind of wasteful to have an entire door rack just for pre-boiled eggs.

I agree on that point since a lot of people never use it.

we dont have that here

>boiling eggs and storing them in the fridge

Cadbury eggs

*consumption
Then you guys are destroying the natural protective layer against germs of the eggs. You know, as how human egg enclosed herself once the selected sperm entered.

Had to look that up. Absolutely heretical.

If you eat like 10 egg a day it nice

I always take mine out for a walk and water them twice a day.
>pic related

Absolute madmen

Poppycock!

>have egg holders in my fridge
>just put the carton in there anyway

The protective layer can sometimes contain salmonella and other diseases that can get inside the egg. Euros vaccinate their chickens so leaving the outer layer on isn't a big deal, but it ends up costing more than just washing the eggs. Also it's a cultural thing of us not liking dirty eggs.

I'm starting to think that Sweden has no own culture left.
Oh! is that a """""refugee""""""
Better let him suck my Swedish dick and blame the USA.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0

Sweden is what we never want to be. Sweden is KANKER.

oh shit i forgot all about boiled eggs

im gonna make a few