Where does this meme about Poland being any similar to Russia comes from?

Where does this meme about Poland being any similar to Russia comes from?

slavic

nacionalstic

religious

lot of bydlos and criminals

poor

commie blocks cities

ex-commie

vodka

>religious

We are not religious at all, unlike polaks who are zealous catholic fanatics.

wtf
really did not expect this.

>slavic
Slavs are just an ethno-linguistic group. Russian and Polish languages are actually the most distant Slavic languages, genetically Poles and Russians are quite distant aswell.
>nacionalstic
Poland until recently was ruled by a liberal and pro-EU party I don't really think we are that nationalistic.
>religious
Russians are generally irreligious actually. Also our faiths are different, they have their Orthodoxy. Is Saudi Arabia similar to Poland aswell just because they are "religious"?
>lot of bydlos and criminals
Memes. Crime is much worse in Russia, look homicide rates.
>poor
Well yes.
>commie blocks cities
You have a lot of commies aswell. So does China and South Korea.
>ex-commie
True. But communism in Poland was implemented by Red Army, not by Poles themselves.
>vodka
True, though honestly I think we drink much more beer than vodka. Also Scandinavia belongs to the "vodka belt" aswell.

Which country you feel like you share the most similarities? Czechia? Germany? Netherlands? You may identify with us bolan i don't mind i like you. Im surrounded by poles anyways nowadays

>Poland until recently was ruled by a liberal and pro-EU party I don't really think we are that nationalistic.
They didn't really shill for globalism or against patriotism too openly until quite late - a typical Rysiek's sense of patriotism wasn't really stifled.

>True. But communism in Poland was implemented by Red Army, not by Poles themselves.
Partially, plenty of Poles and especially (((Polish citizens who didn't manage it in 1920 and before))) contributed.

I'd say v4 at most due to geopolitics. Poland is Poland though.

I'd say Ireland, catholic, oppressed by evil neighbours, large diaspora around the world, drunk

>lot of bydlos and criminals
Where does this meme come from? I felt safer there than anywhere I visited in Western Europe.

>Partially, plenty of Poles and especially (((Polish citizens who didn't manage it in 1920 and before))) contributed.
This is really difficult to tell if there was a significant support for implementing communism in Poland. Of course nowadays Poles will deny and say it was enforced on us and I'm actually more willing to agree with it, we've had a lot of anti USSR propaganda I would be more willing to believe the majority wasn't really in favor of it(but I bet most of them actually didn't care anymore, WW2 was such a trauma for Poles they just wanted it over, no matter what comes next it can't be worse).

Also yes Polish communists contributed but actually Moscow had it's own people from every fucking country as they wanted to le spread revolution to the whole world.

During the beginning of the interwar period, when borders were still being drawn, żydokomuna were really messing shit up on bolshevik orders. People in the 2nd republic didn't distrust the merchant due to memes alone.

And there wasn't much support but the nation's spirit was exhausted after the war (and we still had foreign army on clay).

Lel i can see it now, yes

> genetically Poles and Russians are quite distant aswell.

Ethnic Russians without asian/finnougric (the majority of ethnic russians) look like poles. Also it's not hard to find a pole with slightly slant eyes and brown eyes.

Culturally wise, I would say Italians.

>żydokomuna were really messing shit up on bolshevik orders. People in the 2nd republic didn't distrust the merchant due to memes alone.

WÓDKA JEAAA

Ireland, yes
they are good lads

>Also it's not hard to find a pole with slightly slant eyes and brown eyes.
Nope. It's actually easy to find a Pole with darker skin, brown eyes and brown hair - we are not so pure white as we say but we don't have any Asiatic features at all.

>at all
Who is that famous prom Pole...

>we are not so pure white as we say
Eye and hair colour doesn't doesn't determinate if you're white, your skin colour does.

People with darker skin colour are probably mixed with gypsies/Tatars

I fucked up, need to sleep...

god natt