TFW virgin

>TFW virgin

How are virgins treated in your country?

Badly

You don't really tell others.

like social outcast

This is good thing and people will think you're a better person

People here don't understand.
You have to be a fierce social craicmaster or else you're exiled to a grey island off the coast of Clare.

we are the virgin
finland as one

Sexuality isnt something for others to judge, we dont put our noses too deep in others lives

I don't know but girls have a radar to detect virginity, if you're one of them you won't have it easy unless the girl is a virgin too.

>tfw no craicmaster

I don't know, girls are surprised/like it

But everyone else thinks you're not capable of having a relationship with a girl or something

Have they taken your roads in because of the Weather yet?
Here on Ard Virgin they took our road in this Morning.
>Tfw have to cycle through herds of sheep to reach the shop for a Bag of Tayto

same here. Who gives a fuck except potential sexual partners?

In France your friends harass you and tell everyone.
Girl act disgusted, because you don't have the balls to take em (french spécialité: you need to insist a lot while the girl only give shitty signals like touching her hair)

why is ireland so beautiful

most university aged canadians are virgins

if you're virgin after 18 you'll be mocked

they wait in line with everyone else hiding it or not and then still get told to shut the fuck up even after they get laid. lol

We kill them. If a child is born virgin we usually leave it outside in the winter or throw it in the river if it's summer. It's an old tradition that helps us keep our gene pool clean of virgins.

Most of you here are probably trolling about being a virgin, but for those who don't, have you people seen a doctor about your asexuality? Being this uninterested in sex is not a healthy condition.

>virgins
All finns lose their virginity by the age of 17. Those who don't are actively choosing to remain as virgins.

We got lucky i suppose.
It's Bittersweet though, because the Weather is shit and 80% of the Time it's Raining.

fuck off ree

Teased at the army, then forgotten

Virginian here. I was rediculed and made fun of when I mentioned that I was a Virginian. A girl who I knew found out and approached me later and said "we should go out". Since I tutored her (paid and at school), I declined and said it wouldn't be appropriate.

>Teased at the army
Not taken away (the virginity)?

>uninterested
yeah I wish

You'd be surprised, many people in the US (specifically at uni) claim to have had many sexual partners. In reality, you eventually find out many of them are still virgins. I managed to get through my freshman year without getting laid. I managed to hook up with a lot of girls, and I even got my sick ducked, but I could never seal the deal. I've been told I'm attractive, and I'm certainly not kissless, but I can never get laid. It fucking kills my ego to be so close to being a normie

All in all, guys all lie about being a virgin, but girls have a radar when it comes to that shit. They just know, and they actively discriminate against us lads. It makes sense, though. If you preordered a video game and got to play the campaign, and you managed to get half way through when, suddenly, some faggot who just got the game asks you to start from the beginning with him, would you? Probably not. You're going to go with someone who's experienced and around the same level as you.

I don't tell anyone, but I think people suspect.

I tell everyone I Am virgin. Assurance is sexy at least and you got something to step out of the pool of orbiters

I imagine in a country as sexually oriented as France that would be acceptable, but you will get endless shit from insecure Americans here. Virgins become the ass end off all jokes if it's revealed. I'm moving to Europe soon actually so I'll be able to compare and hopefully get laid