Middle east Christians all over the world

MiddleEastChristians.com is a meeting place for Middle East Christians, so whether you identify yourself as Christian Suryoyo Aramean, Arab, Armenian, Assyrian, Amazigh, Chaldean, Copt, Phoenician, Persian or Christian Turk, you are welcome to sign up

middleeastchristians.com

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/tpdi3j8apKKi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Suryoyo Aramean, Arab, Armenian, Assyrian, Amazigh, Chaldean, Copt, Phoenician, Persian or Turk
>Being any of these

join.skype.com/tpdi3j8apKKi

Simply Amazigh.

We are practically Persians.

Isn't this dangerous for them?

>Aramean, Assyrian, Amazigh, Copt, Phoenician

They're all Arab, whether they like it or not :^)

Reported :^)

/this

The Israeli government even profiles them all as 'Arabs' in its census.

Good.
I hate these special snowflakes who want to feel different.
In the Middle East, saying "I'm Coptic" or "I'm Phoenician" is equivalent to saying "I identify as llama-kin and my preferred pronouns are lle"

Why do you hate Christians?

Copts are only disinguished by their religion. Asides from that no different then the standard Egyptian.

He's an oil jew

islam and christianity have been at war for centuries now why wouldn't they hate christians

Ot really, arabs are desert on tge red sea next to africa.

But he's living in a majority Christian country right now.

Arabs have done nothing they are barbarians who destroyed the middle east being anti arab is being pri civilization.

He's in your country, he hates Jesus and possibly America as well. And noone is stopping him!

Vote Trump to save your nation

I'm Christian and egyptian and extremely proud that i'm Arab. Any Egyptian Christian who denies that he's Arab has problems with himself.

You are african and being arab barbarians is a step uo.

That's not technically true, Most Middle Eastern countries were Christian prior to Muslim conquest, the Christians today are a remnant of those populations, regardless of their ancestry that they choose to identify with their pre-Islamic roots, as opposed to the Arab culture of their conquerors is legit cultural continuity.

It's adding insult to injury to catalog as Arab a people who have specifically undergone hardships and sacrifice through their history to mantain their own identity.

this they're infiltrating you to strike from within

The middle east needs to exterminate arabs and islam and kiktrianity, an orthodox church with native traditions and contibuation is best.

Kek. Haven't heard that one before.
I don't hate Christians. I just hate special snowflakes.
Christians are fine by me as long as they aren't radicalized.
Unlike you I don't dwell on 800 years ago.
>He's in your country, he hates Jesus
Jesus is a prophet in Islam. Why would I hate him? lol
This.

Oh look it's the Mexican who thinks he's an expert on the Middle East.

Before the Arabs conquest they all identified as Egyptian. Copts "culture" is basically standard Egyptian culture with Christianity.

Coptic language is dead. D .E .A. D and on top of that there's literally nothing that distinguishes them barring the Christianity. Copt literally revolves around the Christianity part, not the pre-islamic part since in Egypt they still retain a fuck ton of their pre-Islamic culture.

Egyptians were Arabs before Islam existed.

Don't pretend like people moved around only when Islam came about.

People in the Middle East have moved around for thousands of years. That's why Arabs in the south were also Christian/Jewish/Pagan. There were no such thing as international borders back in the day.

Kill yourself Gulf nigger why don't ya?

>Egyptians were Arabs before Islam existed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HOLY FUCK I hope you don't really believe that. what an utter fucking retard

t. Iranian diaspora in Canada

They were and have always been Arab.

It's a shame that I had to be the one to break it to ya.
It's okay, bro. Just let it out. I'll wait.

>amazigh
>middle east
Well fuck you

Egyptians didnt speak arab you retard, arabs were and are desert savages.

He's a gulfie, just ignore him.

>Egyptians didnt speak arab you retard, arabs were and are desert savages.

>HE THINKS SPEAKING ARABIC IS WHAT QUALIFIES YOU AS ARAB BAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA