Why are Asians and Mexicans as tall as white people now? That's not supposed to be how it is

Why are Asians and Mexicans as tall as white people now? That's not supposed to be how it is

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com/elpais/2016/07/21/media/1469127433_712478.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>asians
>tall

t. Zhao Sanchez

i've never see an asian who wasn't short.

i've seen a few spics who are tall but the vast majority are still tiny little gremlins

What? Where do you live?
They're still a good 2.5 to 3 inches shorter than white and black people on average. At least in the US

South Koreans and big city Chinese are even taller than whites now.

That steroid pumped Beef works magic.

By white people I hope you don't mean that mongrels that live in America. Real whites (northern europeans) are still taller than them.

Asians have grown a lot since last century, but europeans and latinamericans too

+Info (in spanish but simply):
elpais.com/elpais/2016/07/21/media/1469127433_712478.html

>the average height of Mexican males is only 1,64

What´s the average height in Spain?

I've seen tall Koreans but never tall Chinese. Are the ones in Hong Kong freaks or something? I know that one user is pretty big.

I am very short
t. Asian

>Finland

But they're not eating the beef. Must be the kimchi.

When colonization of North America began, the local Indians were much taller than the Europeans, but then again people were a lot shorter prior to the Industrial Revolution.

>Average American male weighs ~195 lb
Yikes

>three Chinese cities are taller than me

DELET IMMEDIATELY

Growth in cm of men in the last century (1914-2014)

>they still think height is only from genetics

Mexicans are tiny though

Omg not true
It is real haha? Lol our girls are all higher)))

It's mostly from genetics. Diet, sleep, and exercise have an effect but it's small. I guess after several generations it could have a rather significant effect though.

t. Italian

Still a long way to go before they catch up with Europeans, Amerimanlet.

>India

>Estadounidenses

It is 90% of possible height.

Brits are shorter than Americans and we even have the Latino handicap. We are shorter than most continental Western Euros though.

I'm 183 cm and when i went to Seoul I felt more average than tall, with some a little shorter and some a little taller. never once felt like an out of place giant like i did in japan or the Phillipines. tall koreans isn't a meme

t. manlet

t. Ping Pong Sanchez

I really want to know what the average Dutch diet is

not denying i was the taller of whomever i interacted with, but it wasn't nearly the Gulliver's Travels i experienced in manilla and osaka. was about the same as America

*usually

>India

>mfw 5'9 and 140lb
just kill me now

Bread with chocolate sprinkles and Gouda

My uncle is short as hell and married a 6'1 + woman.

Jesus christ India

>tfw poor sleep, poor diet habits and no exercise
>181 cm

I'm 177 cm and taller than 85 percent of men here

tfw 191 cm
feels GOOOOOOOOOD

British ancestor?

I'm only one cm taller than you and I've found that to be the case in every single country in Europe I've visited besides Germany, Austria, and the Netherlands, including my current flag, although I'm not from here. Height is a meme and everybody is fucking lying about it.

>tfw poor sleep, poor diet habits and no exercise
>tfw 191cm

No
I am Australian

do you play basketball?
how's the weather up there?
hey, can you get that off the shelf for me? thanks :)

Not that Javier but yes, everyone líes or misrepresents their height. I'm 170cm and feel average here where the height is supposed to be 176 average.

Another thing to consider is that people stand erect and gain 2-3cm when theyre measured vs when they walk around

>tfw great diet, lot's of sleep, Dutch/Swedish heritage
>tfw 6'5

Y'all ancestors should've drank the milk and ate the cheese.

I ate lots of yogurt as a kid. Dairy is key to height.

Never got that much sleep though because I was a studious dipshit.

>3120x4160

Nah, can't be Australian.

>lot's
>y'all
What do you call a soda?

naw, it's still mostly genetics
t. 5'10" milk and cheese connoisseur

Soda

I used to eat frozen yogurt with fresh berries as dessert as a kid. The real kind too.

Yogurt with almonds and bananas is tasty.

That's not correct, Mexicans tend to be smaller because of Amerindian influence but even then there's considerable variation, the Yaqui average 180cm for instance.

I wonder where that study took place, the sample size seems too large for just a local study but there may be some bias eg these could be measurements by tailors adjusting clothes given the source.

Moreios are manlets. How do they deal with it? Are people from that region given big roles on tv?

I think irl everybody inflates it by about 5cm. Why people do this anonymously on the internet, I don't know, though.

You also need to account for the immigrants. Immigrants are almost always below average height so if you live in a large city the average height seems to be a lot lower.

People are surprised when I tell them Im 170, so I guess Im the only one telling the truth

Most people posting heights are proud or not embarrassed of it. As a result you get less manlets and more tall people.

i'm a 172 cm asian manlet

i have 2 female cousins both taller than me. its shameful really.

At least you don't have to hit up multiple stores in hope of them having your size clothes.

What's wrong with lot's?

Southern states tend to be more indigenous than northern ones, still that's not uniform and there's a lot of variation, pictured is a well known actress from our southernmost state.

Lack of growth is usually determined by lack of nutrition, or the ability to survive on small amounts of it.

Now compare this every fuckup china has ever made in regards to food (plastic rice, artificial eggs, poisoned milk, poisoned baby food, EXTREME shortages every 5 years until they decided to buy abroad to compensate, everything in the clusterfuck that was the communist revolution that somehow made the russian one look slick etc), then you get the general idea.

It's why hongkong residents are usually taller than their mainland cough 'fellow statesmen' cough.

You can't be a manlet if you're Asian because nobody expects you to be as tall as a European in the first place. That's slightly above average for an Asian.

Bruce Lee was 171cm I think no one would consider him a manlet, it's all relative. I'm 180cm which makes me relatively tall for my country but not for someone of Euro descent, I'd probablñy count as manlet in some European countries despite objectively being taller than the overwhelming majority of people on earth.

The "Mexico is white" poster was telling the truth after all.

Too many kbs to be australian

Nah bro tribal humans were all 180cm+ and shrunk when agriculture became widespread. It's mostly not genetics.

>Indonesians
>European

Ok

Maybe compared to american "whites". Our male average is around 180cm, and if you remove the older generations it is well over 180cm.

T person Who never stepped out of his house

A lot of people repeat what others tell them. Everyone said I was 5'11", so that's what I wrote down on me drivers license application, but later I measured myself and turned out 5'9"

You never went to a doctor? How the fuck would you not know your height?

Average white american male height is 178cm

White flour, meat, and vegetable oils.

>the north is white!!! 1.90 is the average!!!111

I am a tall northern, the memes are true.

Most people don't really care.

>le old people bring down the average mamay
ebin

Wheat diet instead of rice diet

I'm not sure meat is that important, there's a clear correlation between a country's milk consumption and its average height, but not really one for meat consumption at all. If there was then Spaniards, Australians, and Argentines would be the talles in the world

It would make sense if calcium was the missing link since Asian diets don't have much aside from soy, but if that was the case then eating tons of beans should be just as effective

There's practically no difference between wheat and rice nutritionally, especially since both end up processed and white

>Paquistan

Dutch don't count

Never thought about this but it's probably true, spics in burgerland probably eat better than their country men in their country of origin.

I'm 5'11" I don't really feel tall here, lots of people of my same height, it's funny because I've literally never met a forty years old (or someone older than me) who is taller than me, all those chemicals in our meat are really changing us, for better or for worse.

I've noticed that all third worlders who post on Cred Forums report being near six feet, while a lot of first worlders, especially Anglos, are manlets

There's something seriously wrong with the Anglo way of life.

Shit I meant to say *older than a forty years old

Not really, on the "height threads" it's always Latino American the ones who are shorter, although I haven't paid that much attention to the Anglo anons. You are probably right as far as I know.

that god damn fucking feel when 5'9/175 in a (for now) white country

most teenage girls are equally tall and if they wear any sort of heel im beyond fucked

Finnish genes?

Probably Same genes. My paternal grandmother came from above the polar circle was like 145cm and had black hair.

Why is Iran doing so well but Pakistan and India so horribly?

I'm the tallest one in my family at 180cm, my older brother is 170cm tall and my younger sister is 172cm tall.

I'm 183, i've been to Sweden a lot of times and it's really easy to see that your female average height is 167, male 178-80. Why would you care or compare yourself to those who're taller, if you still can get a gf, if that what matters for you?

R A R E

Pakistan? More like Packedstan

N O T R E A L L Y
E
W
F
A
G

Truly the master race. When are you guys going to reestablish the caliphate and right the wrongs in the Ummah?

بارك الله فيك يا أخي

>spics
>tall

>asians
>tall

>tumblr filename

>american flag

>frogposter

>posting on Cred Forums

Well, he's already here

Is this the fabled North Mexico? Are you sure it's genetics and not wealth/diet? I've seen articles about your "Mayans" that say they're extremely malnourished

...when did I imply any of that in my post?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

They aren't

Many of the laborers I see at the hardware store are between 175 and 180

>1.75
>1.72
>1.76
>1.74
>1.74

A lot of the chinks and curries are around that height or taller over here desu famalam.

>Shortugal

Check out , At least six Chinese cities have average heights above Portugal and Eastern Europe according to your map

Both play an important role.

Uh yes? Majority of them still aren't and saying Asians are taller or as tall is a false statement

He thinks height is tied to ethnicity and not nutrition.

the growth in Europe is due to foreign populations

also the average height in Northern China is higher than the average height in France

How do you explain tall Africans then

cannibalism

show benis

Tall Africans drink milk and nothing but milk

Somalis, Maasai, Tutsi, Dinka, they all get the majority of their calories from milk

Vitamin D

That's not fair, it's not even from a food

Why should normies be taller just because they stand around in the normie sun

>American education

the irony is I'm Mexican

>His height starts with 5

Height isn't everything, as long as it isn't in the extremes

5'7-6'4 is optimum level height

What's up with our children becoming giants?

4 master race here.

5'11 to 6'2 is optimum height

Ugh what is it with mexicunts and their utter need to make themselves look better to fit in despite considerable evidence stating otherwise?

Man I don't want to be associated with Indian manlets from the south of my country, it's nothing personal.

>tfw every single schoolkid I see these days is 6'4" and looks like an aryan god

I swear this latest generation is being fed steroids or something

ya western diet does that, suddenly no longer manlets

How are they "real" if they're not the representatives of the majority?

I'm 179cm and a 6in benis
Its pretty average though

any int traps around?

Height is tied to genetics and genetics is tied to ethnicity. The avarage white person is taller than the avarage asian persion but now they too can reach their full height potential so the differances are not that big anymore.

some are, some aren't. It stills seems (here in Toronto anyway) that white people are a little taller on average. At 6', I still have 3-6" on most Asian and Hispanic people I run into, but the occasional Kim, Miguel, and Ngambe tower over me.

I know this feel

dunno about the height thing, but there's a disproportionate number of girls with C's, D's and beyond coming into my restaurant for lunch when school's in session.

Let's get something on the record here, it isn't about making ourselves "look better" but about making ourselves look as we are, it's only fair to counterbalance malicious cherry picking, and the expectation that we should be mature because there's "nothing wrong" with being any of the number of things biggots often like to pin on us is ridiculous. So if you want to talk "evidence" pony up and source it or shut the fuck up, that YOU have an exaggerated SJW sensibility and feel you're being thrown under the bus it's not a reason I should sit back and accept lies to be spread. Things don't work that way friend.

I have never met a tall Asian. The tallest Asians were as tall as me and yet I am short, I'm 5'9''.

Height is tied with both ethnicity and environnemental factors such as nutrition, deseases etc.

You should fix those things or you'll be a manlet forever senpai

I'm also 179cm tall. We should fuck.

It does support the estrogen theory desu

Ladyboys in love...

>and yet I am short, I'm 5'9''.

delet

it's true, fellow manlet. at least you don't live in country full of 195cm giants

>tfw no Swedish giantess gf

betted diets

>Why are Asians and Mexicans as tall as white people now?
Hint: they aren't

I really hate that I inherited my 5'9 height from my father's side. The region of Mexico I'm from the men are generally taller, around 5'10-6'+. My cousins are all taller than me except for one who has more Indian blood in him. One of my grandmothers is straight Indio. I suspect I got the manlet genetics from her since my mum's mum is white and her father was this tall as fuck white man.

Should have eaten your frijoles, cholo

>taiwan

No, the third worlders are just lying

Maybe you should go back to fucking Mexico then

I don't know about Mexicans, but there are a lot of Asians here and even though I'm a 180 cm manlet I still tower over most of them

Don't turn it into a blame game, Nige. You, me, Canada and Australia all have manlet averages while the Germanics and Slavs just keep getting taller. Either our genes or our diet is fucked up.

Doesn't North Mexico also eat more animal protein than the South?

Height is ~40% environmental. As you eat a healthier and fuller diet, and get a full night sleep, you grow taller.

>Libya

is this the power of Gaddafi?

No bully
They are doe

>Europeans drink more milk than anywhere else
>Everyone else is lactose intolerant
>We become the tallest
rly makes u think

Explain the vegan Finn

>Everyone else is lactose intolerant
This isn't true.

Are you sure?

>France consumes the most cheese in Europe
>manlets

Have you not seen what a native of South east Asia looks like?

>white
>tfw 5'9"
>tfw you're the same height as many white women and asian men these days
>tfw all of your white friends tower over you
>tfw your dad was 6'3" but fucked a 5'1 womanlet

me and my entire family are lactose tolerant explain that

>tfw 1 6 8 c m

i should just be c-confident r-right?

White Americans are literally whiter than Finns

Why is it I almost never see retarded posts like this from the British or French but it's always a Greek or a Finn or an Argentine going

>white Americans
>actually white

You're the tallest man in Turkey, why so shy?

Asian Americans are around 5 foot 6 on average, blacks around 5 foot 9 and mexicans around five foot 6

White Americans are 5 foot 11

Is this a bait thread?

>Mexicans
No

That's the average American male height, not the average white male height

The average white male is 5 foot 11

I'm guessing you're five foot 9 and go "a-at least I'm the average"

>white """"men""""
>Not manlets
Kekekekr

>drink milk constantly as a kid because it was my favorite
>only 5'9

I'm calling bullshit on your magic milk theory

5'4" asian american masterrace here
>tfw shortest anywhere I go

Everytime I go somewhere people call me "sweetheart", "kid" and etc.

I really want to go Asia and be a eternal student like in Japanese animu maybe my pain will stop

>said the white guy

>Implying I'm white

cringed at that pic desu

>be 16 in highschool
>some vietnamese kid is like 4'9 and all the girls are constantly hugging him and dragging him around like a toy
>when he speaks he even has a high pitched voice like a kid

manlets- forever a boy

I am an eskimo.

Are Mexicans taller than you??

I was like that when I was kid too
Yeah most Mexicans are usually an inch or two taller than me at least

Source for your bs claim?

>tfw 6'2"
>Tfw 180 lbs 12% body fat
>Tfw related to war heroes
>Tfw can trace family tree over 300 years
>Tfw I'm the ideal white American that makes everyone jealous

His ass

Black Americans are the tallest

But user I'm 6'5 (198.58cm)

>average height 172 cm

oh no 10 cms shorter on average than where I come from

we're literally doomed

>poor sleep
>poor diet
>average exercise
198cm

What do you consider a poor diet though? Lots of fast food and such is still a lot of calories.

>spic
>6'3

am i the evolution?

What do you mean by "poor diet"? If you ate a lot of animal protein then it wasn't poor by any standard. Milk and meat is known to make people tall, not lettuce.

Now if you reached 6'6" on a diet of Doritos that would be something.

No, whites are but by 1 cm. Go look at the national vital health statistics from the CDC

>Hated milk growing up
>ate tons of cheese and fried food
>drank tons of soda

>ate tons of cheese
>grows to a height comparable to that of the Dutch, who are famous for both their height and their high rate of cheese consumption

I'm from Wisconsin :P eating tons of cheese is expected

Your girls are fat and cute.