Americans live their lives in fear of getting injured, because they can't afford health care

>Americans live their lives in fear of getting injured, because they can't afford health care.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Switzerland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm more afraid of the police than I am of the lack of health care.

This 2bh

ooga booga

You literally can't make this shit up

I'm more afraid of illegal mexicans and niggers than the extra health care costs that Head Nigga Obongo set us up with

(You must have an HDI higher than the U.S. to view this post)

That's not a high bar to clear

For you

t. D'LeAnthony Brown

Hmmmmm but I'm insured desu.

Why is that hard to comprehend? A Scottish friend I met while traveling honestly thought that every American has to pay hospital bills in full, and he did not understand the concept of insurance.

Tfw wealthy and don't have to worry about medical bills

Feels good

literally one of the few advantages of being a manlet. cops view me as a non-threat. when they come up to me I puff my cheeks and fold in my lips over my teeth and get my doe eyes on and they just walk away after asking what I was doing

one stormy night I was stomping around in a corn field at 3 AM and the cops were out with this huge ass search light, and they shined it right on me and asked what was up, and I did what I said above, said I liked long walks at night, and they just drove away

>Canadians have to wait hours to see a doctor

Can't make this shit up

>Canadians live in fear of getting appendicitis because they know that if they do they'll die before it's treated

>10% of americans literally don't have ANY kind medical or social security coverage

Honestly I speak as a canadian citizen in the US, I like how fast you can see a doctor here. I have disjointed kneecaps and it took me two years to get an appointment for surgery in toronto while it took 2 months here

if there was a way we could combine american waittimes and canadian healthcre it would be the GOAT of the GOATEST

I think the Swiss hae the best healthcare system t bh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Switzerland

Essentally it's all privatized but insurance is mandatory and the government makes sure said insurance covers at least 92% of all costs while the max you can pay is 8%. If you don't have enough money you can a subsidy.

This means low as fuck wait times, universal coverag and not being taxed to shit like in scandnavia.

swiss smart as always t bh

get a subsidy*

Shouldn't you always fear getting injured? What the fuck?

The truth is actually much sadder. Most Americans spend their lives in blissful ignorance and don't realize how utterly fucked they are by their healthcare system until they suffer what would be a minor accident in other countries