This thread is going to trigger alot of turks

>get mentored by nuraddin when you were kid
>wait until he dies
>take his army
>take his country
>take his wife
>let christians take anatolia cuz you got no balls to face them
>le legendary mudslime conqueror of jerusalem

he got a shit personality. i dont care if he is turkish or k*rdish(his brothers got megaturkic names tho)

And our First triggered Turk arrived

>you must like him or you are triggered

?

I do not support the idea of Kurdistan, but I do like Saladin because he was the defender of Jerusalem

The last sentence says it all top kekerrino

>those aren't turkic names

>Turan Shah
>Börü(means khan's guardian)
>Tuğtekin

i think you are the triggered one, im not even ethnically turkish. try to cure your butthurt at Cred Forums or something.

salah eddin is overrated as fuck , he was just not as bad as the fatimids and had some charisma and spirit

He was pretty based.

t. actually a German who knows him from Age of Empires II

>mfw i witness triggered levels not known to mankind

He is overrated bur still an important leader. He was probably arab/turk mix it doesnt matter since he was muslim therefor. And saved muslim lands from wh*tes

>And saved muslim lands from wh*tes

This

>Arab/Turk mix
The triggering continues

>He was probably arab/turk mix

That's a bit redundant, it's like saying austrian/german mix

>turk

>Turks: What is your honest opinion of An-Nasir Salah ad-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub

>Turk repliess
>"lmao ehehhe turk triggered 3h3h3h3h3"

kill yourself

self hating half-k*rd. i mean even k*rds hate other k*rds. thus he didn't mention about his k*rd side and today ayyubids are considered arab dynatsy.

Him and Richard the Lionheart were quite based people.

Only retards really care if he were arab/kurdish and so forth. I'm an ethnic turk myself but anyone who claims he's turkish is an ultranationalist tool

>Him and Richard the Lionheart were quite based people.

Pretty much this, Saladin was highly respected for his diplomacy and respect towards both his own men and his enemies.

Of course neckbeard autists are not going to even care about these kinds of things. It's more important to argue about who is a kurd or who rekt teh jerusalemz

Ayy lmao

Turan shah sounds pretty iranic to me senpai, two iranic words.

Dude i know this faggot armo
He was crying like a bitch in armenian memeocide threads
He said something like "they killed and hanged my grand father that's why i hate them"
Don't mind him. He's the butthurt one

yes that's me and no those subhumans didn't kill my grandpa but beat him up real bad they also beat old women give me a reason why I shouldn't hate your subhuman nation

and its very likely that he got hanged by k*rt and he is a k*rtcuck. kek how pathetic

His only mistakee was he was too kind to whitey crusaders releasing their pows and being nice and chivalry with them instead of slaughtering them all like they did to us

>didn't kill my grandpa but beat him up real bad

gave me boner.

>genocide mountain niggers
>kill all men
>fuck their daughters raw
>fuck their nation into the ground so they can never fuck with turks, the tengri blessed people
>a hundred years later all they can to is to insult us in a mongolian imageboard and tell that we got triggered

Well that doesn't surprise me they belonged to your subhuman race seems like it's in your blood

>triggered

tell me more about how we facked your motorbike mathers

Keep living in your dreamworld

If you love your shithole country so much then why don't you go back to there?

More like fucked the men, killed the women and married the goats

I could ask the retarded erdogan fanboys here in Austria the same question

too bad you are at the same tier with them + butthurt

Yeah but in the end that bought him a lot of respect and praise. I'm a christian and I respect Salah ad-Din Ayyub much more than any of the crusader leaders.

The guy was way ahead of his time as far as diplomacy and leadership goes.

Don't reply to people who try to foster animosity between us. There are some turks who are capable of discussing these things rationally and with dignity.
Respect those who respect you and disregard those who don't.

You are stooping down to their level, stop that. Nationalism and political roleplay is cancer, whether it is from a turk or an armenian.

your a fucking armo dude.You are not austrian.
Return to your shitty country

Why are Turks so retarted that they think they are Turkic?

I agree You're right

>dreamworld
>implying armenians aren't trying to demonize turkey with same imaginary stories i told in the previous post
I don't give a fuck about them, I'm talking with you retard
Being nationalistic under others flag isn't a bit stupid?

It's not easy living when your home looks like this what reason do those extremely nationalist racist Turks have to come here and bother everyone else

>terrorize their country
>make suicide bomb attacks like a retarded sandnigger
>turkey says enough is enough
>>it's so undemocratic and racist of you turkey why did you stop those terrorist attacks

>pkk comes down from their stinky mountains and tries guerilla warfare in streets to provocate local kurds
>they get no support + they get rekt
>local kurds' home got destroyed
>turanist satanic soldiers did it

anyway why am i discussing anything with an extremely butthurt "nationalist diaspora" here? also im not even a nationalist. whatever, keep chimping

Glad you saw it my way akhper, just use your energy for more productive things.

If you find a reasonable, educated turk with which to discuss the ottoman empire and its history, it can be quite interesting. I doubt you will find such discussion here however.

>no support
youtu.be/HnAD4KUPIJ8
I'd also take a look at all the casualties your government hides kek

Yes you are right we are the problem not you why go up the mountains for no reason and kill people right? We should be thankful for the genocide and oppression I mean what were they thinking fighting back?

>y-you are killing those people
>you are getting rekt! satanic turanist turkish government is hiding it

make up your mind.

if there would be support, it'd cause a huge civil war considering the kurdish population here. anyway i cant save you from your delusion and as i said there is nothing to discuss with a "nationalist diaspora". sorry for your butthurt, good luck from now on

Are Kurds loyal to Iran?

Not really "Irani" Kurds are getting hanged and their villages get constantly bombed by iran

twitter.com/BBCKasraNaji/status/777928698406273024

>expecting serious discussion and arguments from Cred Forums

John,my son

k*rds are loyal to everyone who pays to them

Nah haven't been expecting that for a long time. I just get the feeling that young Agop here hasn't been on this board very long and is taking it too seriously.