youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
youtube.com/watch?v=HN1ygrDiq90
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_rebellion#North_American_slave_revolts
youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying they'd be a challenge

Wow this really made me think!
On a serious not, blacks do have equal opportunities and treatment, this isn't the 1800s anymore.

No justice
No peace

WE

They'd literally lose. Blacks are only 13% of the population.

Who is this KANG?

Malcolm x

aka violent martin luther king jr

lazy crackers would not put up a fight
look how they bend over to government

Revenge for what? Barely 2% even had slaves

>be black people
>seek revenge
>get shot by police
>riot

thank fuck I don't live in america

all the black people here are nice to me

You all should be deported back to england

They got it already

the irish wouldn't talk such hollow talk

It probably helps that you're Jamaican too.

That's because they are cucking you behind your back, they are trying to act nice before you find out and sperg out.

>Only 13%
>Only
Wow it's like they aren't even there!

>implying they don't want revenge
Why else would they act like this?

Nobody's saying that it's a small number, but they wouldn't stand a chance, especially as both Hispanics and Asians hate them as well.

>le hands in pockets so I don't look threatening
why are there so many naive idiots these days? If I'm walking towards a gang of youths my hands are out so I can atleast block the blow and then run away

They could be 50%, they'd still stand no chance because they're completely incapable of organizing.

Our black people are super kind

Yeah, they built the pyramids for you, they must be

my friend was doing a J1 in Chicago and said the southside was off limits for white people
In one night something like 50 people were reported being shot just on the southside. They literally kill each other faster than we probably could

I'm glad you said it so I didn't have to.

Africans tend to be pretty cool. They're, for the most part, nothing like African Americans.

Some police captain somewhere said as much, something like "If we wanted you dead, we'd just stop patrolling your neighborhoods."

As with any continent it depends on the nationality. Ethiopians and whatever you call people from Ghana in particular I quite like but a lot of others like Somalis and Sudanese (besides Sudanbro on Cred Forums) just make me want to rev up dem gas chambers.

all white americans must die
they must pay for what they did to natives

Please, get your revenge
>ywn see the purge of all black people because they decided to attack the white people in america
Would be over in 2 days tops

I got on well with the somalis at my school

I just want all these poor native souls avenged
may blacks deliver blow of justice into white america

Black terrorist the dindus worship

Native here (Muscogee). I'd take whites over niggers any day.

>I'm Polish

>Native here
I'm 100% white and I don't believe you

And black people know this. Which is why it won't ever happen.

once job is done, they will return to their ancestral homeland

and you will be free to enjoy your land again, free from colonial shackles

i mean this is true

if one day they wake up and realize us fucking them over isn't worth the bureaucracy we are screwed my mens

where do you plan to go when the race wars break out, fellow a/me/ricans?

The UK's already bulging at the seams. If you took all the Americans with British ancestry you would probably sink the island

together, they will bring the eternal cracker down

whites, pack up your shit because you're going to move soon

>if one day they wake up and realize us fucking them over isn't worth the bureaucracy
They already know this, they're too busy fucking themselves over to care

Poor black people are too lazy and stupid to organize anymore.

and nothing of value was lost

>>>/stormfront/

>how do i delete facebook comment
>20 minutes ago

>2 dumbs shit come in ALMOST 20 minutes later
>that's too far man, don't post that

Why don't they fucking help him? He's obviously retarded

Very true. One would think they aren't originally from the same place.
:^) those were jews

It is evil nature of whitey to berate everyone but never help anyone

That includes half of your population that has already arrived.

Stop replying

Traitors are only good for fish food

you know its true lad

He's right though. The majority of black people follow a thug culture which encourages ignorance and self sabotage.

dont you enjoy (you)s?

not yours
I get my (you)s in de Nederdraad

I'm not proud, I'll take one.

Give me a (you)!

a culture created by whites and imposed on black community

truly, evil schemes of crackers know no limits

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

you're wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=HN1ygrDiq90
:(

Enjoy these (you)s while you can
Soon blacks will destroy your race

(((Whites)))

>Poor black people are too lazy and stupid to organize anymore.
>implying black americans aren't one of the best organizers
>implying black churches don't do an insane job at getting people together
>implying religion isn't a huge motivator for organizing poor, black people
>forgetting there's is a huge amount of black activists at historically black colleges

say what you want about BLM, but that shit is so well coordinated it's insaaaaaaane

be scared, white user
they're gonna getchu

even by y'alls standards, black gangs have been an integral part of the american underground for a long time. They've even outlived the mafia in some cities.

>I'm 100% white

Sure you are Santiago.

The Netherlands killed Indonesians 30 to 1 during their independence war.

Imagine blacks lol.

The day the idiots seek revenge it'll look like

>>implying black americans aren't one of the best organizers
That would be Jewish Americans.
>>implying black churches don't do an insane job at getting people together
To worship da lawd, any political action Thames attempt falls laughabley on its ass
>>implying religion isn't a huge motivator for organizing poor, black people
To rob them of more of their shekels yes.
>>forgetting there's is a huge amount of black activists at historically black colleges
And what have black "activists" been able to accomplish since civil rights?

they also have guns now, you know?

Although half of the Indonesians we killed were civilians.

>muh atheism
lmao get out of here

And no idea how to use them.

I'd be more scared of a Mexican with a pencil than a Black guy with a pistol.

Crackers are all the gun nuts who do things like hunt and along with hispanics (who don't like blacks) serve in military combat roles. It wouldnt be pretty.

50 cent was shot 9 times. Which clearly means Ameriblacks have mastered non-lethal use of firearms unlike ameriwhites who still aim at the torso and blindly fire away. Clearly blacks have more control over their weapons than Ameriwhites.

I'm a quarter polish. I hope you have a spare bed.

>being this much from the suburbs
ok my man

shaun king and deray mckesson got the DNC to endorse BLM as an part of their campaign resolution. BLM has also campaigned for stuff like increasing the min wage in most US states and some have even passed laws doing this

also, they p much got most police departments to wear body cams

and they've been a thing for like 2 years
come on

Why not 27,6341% polish?

>makes several valid points
>ur atheist lel!

I wonder if niggers know that literally all the other races hate them

Tupac survived 5 bullets too at point blank range. Second time he got shot he was hit by 4 bullets and killed.
Makes you think. The shooter was probably a white guy

Meh shit happens. Our natives mostly died off from diseases unintentionally introduced through trade.

Well my Great Grandparents were from Krakow and my Grandfather spoke Polish at home.

I'm disappointed that after all this time we don't have an edit of Mugabe with the JUST haircut. He kinda already has the eyes for it.

They have to spray the entire target to make sure they hit them. White gun enthusiasts are trained and often from the military.

It was post WW2. The Japanese conquered/liberated Indonesia so we had to restore order. A decade+ before the Vietnam war.

Many if thetre like my family use things like hollowpoints and other non standard ammo in their handguns.

The non-cuck, non-PC Martin Luther King

Don't the novelty of (you)s wear off after the first day? I mean there's better ways to get better attention, It seems like a bigger waste of time than seeking advice on Cred Forums.

>unintentionally

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

this would be scary if blacks weren't the most pitiful when it came to organized fighting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_rebellion#North_American_slave_revolts

Maybe they just mean they're going to move into our neighborhoods and drive the property values down.

>Black have guns
>Police has MRAPS

the horror

I pray that niggers get uppity. My trigger finger needs some exercise.

i might be black, but that is cherrypicking one of america's few intellectual black persons

>13%
Proofs, I thought it was atleast 20

I thought niggers only got the genetic deadends...
:(

Whatever happen to everyone just living their lives in peace? Fucking everyone these days want to be some sorta martyr of change or trying to start some stupid bullshit. Why's it gotta be an "us vs them" thing? We're all stuck on this god forsaken rock together, we might as well try to pretend to like each other.

t. Junior Deputy Cletus MacDitchdigger
Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

>Be 50/50 Irish/Welsh Heritage
>My ancestors literally had never set foot in this country prior to 1890
>African Americans who are no more African than I am Irish or Welsh will still implicate me as having been involved in the slave trade

thanks american education

youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ

What a great man

why are you expecting niggers to have any sort of rational thought

my first family member came here in the 1920's and they didnt have anything to do w/ slave trade

Most of them don't do that, actually.

What is usually present is a victim mentality.

This has been around as long as they've been in America-- in some places and times it's wavered or even gone away, but that mentality has been there, and the fact that mentality has been there is one reason it still is there (along with imagined or exaggerated shit like looking at someone funny or not wanting to go on a date and real shit like police racism and redlining). The usual response used to be to accept it and try to appease the victimizers. Over time the response changed into one of rebellion, coming to a head in roughly the 1955-1965 time span-- but it didn't go away.

There are still young black people who get raised in shitty communities and hear about how things have been shit for ages and are justifiably mad. What's often left out is how much shittier things used to be and their own power to change things, and how can that power can be effectively used. (There's also the issue of what even will be effective at changing things which muddies the issue.)

I may be biased but just like with a lot of other things I blame the education they get, from schools, from family, from the media.

I could also blame laziness, that perennial problem of youth that's always apparently worse this generation than last. There's the obvious factor of people being too lazy to change things but there's another, more insidious side too: Lazy people talk a big game and don't put up. Cowards do this too; I'm not ready to call cowardice a big player in keeping the black man down but I'm sure it factors in somewhere. At any rate sometimes people that aren't lazy or cowardly or too busy or too young or too old take that at face value and act a fool. These people often do more than the lazy people would even if they had the energy and motivation, because they don't believe all of what they said.

t. white boy who spent a decade in the ghetto in Flint, MI

My train of thought derailed slightly, I meant to make the point that because the victim mentality stuck around and the rebellious response didn't go away, and so much time has passed and so many things have been pointed out that are shitty, rebellion against the system is a sort of tradition at this point.

Black kids are expected to take a chip on their shoulder and do one of two things with it.

They can put the chip in their pants and be slightly lazy and act some degree of thuggish, believing they were forced into it because they can't fix the system.

The other option is to wear that chip as a crown and be an activist (along with being an upstanding citizen, the definition of which varies from region to region, city to city, project to project, and family to family), except of course most of them aren't going to change anything noteworthy.

They're not taught this, from what I can tell, but it is expected of them. Social forces act to push them towards one approach or the other.

There's often a third force from family or school or one or two friends pushing them to break out and leave the oppression-- and become white in much of their behavior (or at least a sort of "neutral American", the kind of bland entity who may be white, gently Asian, or vaguely Middle Eastern that you could expect to fill a business suit and not much else). That option, of course, infuriates the lazy Facebook whining types, and it has mixed reviews among the thugs. They're almost never expected to take that third route, there's not always a push for it, and the push can (again) vary in what defines an upstanding citizen and just how white a black person needs to be to have success, but that push is commonly seen and very commonly felt.

>implying I know black people
I mean, I didn't spend my youngest years around them, and different cities and states are different, but that's what I picked up on-- and you won't find a worse place that black people live in outside of Africa.

>be black
>steal something
>cop arrests you
>attempt to pull out a gun
>get shot to death
>"HE WUZ INNOCENT N SHIET DA WHITEY IS OPPRESSING US"
But if it's black on black violence, these niggers completely ignore it. Groups like BLM are reversing the efforts of people who improved racial relations and are instead increasing racial tension. Worst of all, they get a platform because of "white-guilt" media. Pretty shit tbqh

>I want revenge against people who have been long removed from the atrocities that aren't actually happening to me
Please explain how this is anything but misplaced angst. They're like perpetual high school students

>implying niggers get anything above a high school education
Not even that for some of them

Ayy kek and you were defeated by outnumbered Brazilian troops armed with swords while you had cannons.

>we indigenous
What

dey injunz nd sheeit

This ťbh. What American blacks need to be taught is that they are not special anymore.

>American blacks need to be taught
ooo, there's your problem

Black north americans are more xenophobic, racist, violent, lazy and appropriating thn any other race i've met in the USA. They are the main reason i like living outside the first world.

George Soros rubbing hands.jpg