HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/gonorrhoea-outbreak-continuing-health-officials-warn-a7234296.html
healthline.com/health-news/concerns-over-super-gonorrhea-spreading-to-united-states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That spread fast

Is zika still a thing?

No way India has it that bad. That shit looks like the Indian government ordered a one Zika per person policy.

Zika is a sneaky way of controling nigger population.

>mfw foreigner get literally scared of a meme disease
I laugh every time

I'm ok with this

zinkdia

Zika is still a maymay? I'm more worried about supergonorrhea

Why is dixie so shit at literally every single thing

zika is a gift to humanity, it's the nature's way of telling the overpopulated countries to stop reproducing

fake, in spain in spain there arent infected mosquitos

What is this in the map, really?

>Mention zika
>3 brazilians show up saying its a meme

don't believe their lies, they are actually zika mosquitos, be aware, don't get zika'd

dumbass Zika was always a thing in the old world if you actually bother to read it.

Many people in Africa and India have antibodies and immunity to it.

omg i am literally ded nao, everybody is ded

>Brazil

I thought that super gonorrhoea was just in Leeds.

Because it's really a maymay. Nobody dies of Zika.

Europeans should be afraid of supergonorrhea from United Kingdom. It's already spreading in the world.

'This map shows the predicted distribution of Aedis aegypti, the mosquito that carries Zika virus. The redder the area, the higher the probability.'

It's not a fatal disease
If you are not a fetus you will be ok

Since the zika virus discovery on Brazil and all the hoax, I don't see any more shit about this and I've never seen a person contamined by this disease.
I personally think Zika is really a meme.

>Aedis aegypti
kek, then we are ded since the beginning of our times

It's pretty well dealt with because Brazil reduced the mosquito population and has dealt with stuff like this before.

fuck the number of people who got zika in the Olympics was extremely low.

>jizzrael steals all the water in the region
>becomes infested with disease due to so much wasted stagnant water

lel

I'm very afraid of supergonorrhea because I'm virgin and sexual assintomatic fatal diseases spread relly fast. See HIV.

>it doesn't kill people
>it actually give birth to frog gen baby

And? Just abort and have another baby. The woman already have antibodies.

>extremely low.
make it that the extremest low: 0

mate, zika is basically a flu, the only difference is that if a woman is affected by it on pregnancy it may cause microcephaly, that's it

>supergonorrhea

Oh man, another faggot mortal disease.

Thanks UK.

t. aedis aegypti

It's worse than HIV. It affects heterossexual males too.

Please, help me, Spain is full of British tourists.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/gonorrhoea-outbreak-continuing-health-officials-warn-a7234296.html

the African name is what scares people into thinking it's super deadly. Chikungunya is just a fever with joint pains after recovery.

Ebola is basically the exception not the rule but hey people like their doomsday of the week shit on the news and another reason to be shits to other people.

>Concerns Over ‘Super Gonorrhea’ Spreading to the United States
>The virulent, antibiotic-resistant strain of the venereal disease has hit England, Japan, and Canada, highlighting the disease’s historic ability to mutate.

healthline.com/health-news/concerns-over-super-gonorrhea-spreading-to-united-states

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

thanks, but I preffer zika anyday

Someone could make a don't reply to brazilian posters with a zika mosquito in favela. And a "o sul é meu país" in the background

We had Zika in the 70-80's. We don't have it now

That feel when not living in the Colombian highlands with Colombian gf, safe from zika.

That's not a Zika virus map. It's a map of Aedes aegypti mosquito populations (the one that can carry Zika, among other mosquito-borne diseases).