British "food"

>British "food"

glad I'm never going to Eggland

is that a poo filled intestine and an egg?

Black pudding with cheese + boiled egg

looks like some weird roundworm

i dont get brits

It's look like something out of hentai.

Puke

Lol those fishes

French Food

"Casu Malzu"

Cheese with worms (Sardinia)

Looks shit, but it's good.

That meat sucks, all those nerves. But those onions looks nice. 2/10

British food

more british food

what the fuck is this

what the fuck is that

what the fuck are those?

The Brits have mastered the art of meat-filled pastries.

even more "food"

How do you even shit in a condom like that?

English food looks shit but its top yum.

Now puddings are the best in the world hands down.

its a pork pie lad
also

Even more disgusting british food

jesus fuck
hitler should've V2'd you cunts

Pretty sure the English empire spanned the globe because people were willing to do anything to go somewhere with better food.

pretty much, people wanted sugar, tea, cafe and spice

ASKTUALLY most of the letters written home from soldiers in india and other parts of the empire are whining about how shit the food is

Yeah, how can people survive?

POST MORE PUDDING

Its all just inedible isn't it?

Well in India it's literally contaminated with poo so I can't blame them.

a lot of this, und im in

couldnt have managed

>LELELEL BRITISH FOOD IS SO BAD xD
This board is so fucking shit, we're no different from any other European country's cuisine. Just a bunch of fucking cherrypicked images that are reposted every single day. No actual discussion, just memes.

Pic related, it's my before-bed snack.

I listen to a lot of food of British is from India, like a curry and the food is in general Fried

No, you'll ruin it with that.

What the fuck? Are these supposed to be sausages? It looks like fucking plastic.

what the FUCK is that?!

Thats why its boiled for a long time, slowly getting tender and juicy.

>this is really what british "people" eat before bed

>implying you can ruin anything with Tabasco

you motherfucker

Looks like someone plucked a bunch of weeds from their backyard and threw it on a plate.

no thx

>germans dont know what hot dogs are

It's for the best, really.

i like this thread

thats some scandinavian food, isnt it? i once saw that pic.

brit food sucks and everyone acknowledges it. its not even a meme.

I think those are cheap hotdogs. I think we invented those. :/

We have good stuff too. Plz no bully.

looks like hashish omg lol

Americans don't even really know

yes it is a fucking meme. If we're only talking about traditional folk foods, every country is shit. If not, then it's about the level of cheffs, and britain is definitely in the top 5 best countries in the world when it comes to great cheffs.

Went to UK as a kid. Only thing i can remember is how bad the fucking food was.

= your parents took you to shitty restaurants

Good thing you don't remember the faces of anyone not upper-class

We stayed with an english family, school.

>This board is so fucking shit, we're no different from any other European country's cuisine. Just a bunch of fucking cherrypicked images that are reposted every single day
You are invited to cherry pick good images of British cuisine.

Then I have no idea what the problem is. I visited England last winter and I loved the food over there (not every single bit obviously). Even traditional english foods like meat pies and fish & chips etc. are tasty, and they also have a shit ton of european/asian restaurants over there.

Brits have good breakfast food. The way they make scrambled egg in a pot and keep stirring the entire time cooks them to perfection, then add some fried bread and nice tea. My gran is british so I've eaten a fair bit of british cuisine. I'm not a big fan of their dinner foods either disgusting or pretty bland.

Maybe it was just the family who couldn't cook.

It's possible. I just think it's its very hard for any european not to like british food. The traditional recipies are very universal (meat, potatoes, bread etc.) and on the greasy end of the spectrum (so tasty), and on top of that Britain has a shit ton of restaurants that serve food from all over the globe. When I went to England half of the time I ate top notch asian food, but it was still british since it was made by brits in Britain. Even Italian food would be crap if you took out every single non-italian ingredient, influence etc. out of it, so food culture = level of average restaurant + best cheffs.

Naw, mate. I've been to England.

I absolutely loved most of it, but the food is appalling and tasteless. Like, there's no salt, no spice, no nothing in most dishes.

I get that agriculture up there is harder, but man are you guys missing out.

Yea. They can still grow rosemary, thyme, parsley, lots of stuff. No tropical spices obviously but they could still do more with what they have.

It's not like we have the climate for tropical spices either.

Olive oil is the main difference between south and north Europe usually, but even salt was missing. It was weird. Like if every meal was cantina food.

Thank god for the convention catering, though. That had better "international" food.

The cheese gives it a horrible aspect.

bumping for more brit food

that, literally speaking here, looks like a slug that rolled around in shit.

>British """"""""""""""food""""""""""""""""

hmm

equal rights equal fights you fucking dykes

summerfags dont exist they said

huh, this one says 27 million
>30% female
oh boy

This

The only decent looking food is fish and chips, and that looks like some kind of meal you'd by at McDonalds.

Dude what? Fuck off that food looks delicious

You're supposed to say it's American when you post hotdogs and "cheeze"

Don't tell me this is Cred Forums

British people like eating Orcish dick for breakfast? nothing new about it tbqh

What do you eat in Libya?

The most Libyan thing you can eat is Bazeen

Looks a bit weird but if it's anything like what middle easterners eat then I think I'd like it

holy shit nigel

WHAT THE FUCK