Talk about China inferior to America and always will be

>Talk about China inferior to America and always will be.
>Hordes of Canadians and Australians try to prove me wrong.

Probably a Chinese person living in Canada or Australia.

this probably

Show me one instance of this happening.

How will it always be inferior?

You're almost certainly full of shit

see and

>our country is infected with chinks

Browns too

Whites are the minority here don't let any wiki stats tell you otherwise.

Luckily I live in a European area (Greek town) and there aren't too many yellows and browns here.

But whenevwr I'm dt it's all chinks and pak rats.

I want out.

>greeks
>whites

lmao

>any European
>any chick or brown

What you or Cred Forums consider white I couldn't give a fuck less about lol

>chink *

Also I'm Serb. Oh and OP, last 2 girls I fucked are Brazilian.. Came here to study English. Keep sending bunda. Thanks.

I would agree with you if it was Spaniards or Italians that were claimed to be non-white but Greeks are considered non-white everywhere even in IRL, not just in Cred Forums

Maybe it's different across the pond

Leave Toronto

>talk shit about russia
>german flags attack you

Either way I dgaf. Greeks are bro tier. Chinks and pakis pajeets and shit are disgusting tier sub human shits.

Probably

And go where? I plan on leaving Canada for good desu.

Is this how you autists try to have discussions in real life too? How do you expect people to respond to this? "Yeah that sucks lol"?

My province is 95.7% white, mostly French and British. Why don't you just go to the Maritimes?

This actually doesn't happen

its shit and not even fun. it doesnt depend on negative stories of china or korea or whatever but anything of it and japan.

and they always hide their identities shitting on everything they hate based on their ethnic ideology. when they are pointed it out they either go butthurt or try to deceive the opponent or even themselves

this is one of the reasons why i hardly come here now. its really shit and beyond help.

Actual Aussies universally hate Chinks (and to a lesser degree, Asians in general), but there are unironically a couple of warehouses in Melbourne full of Chinks paid by the PRC to shitpost positively about China on the internet, and at least a couple of their shills probably go on Cred Forums

Actual Canadians universally hate Chinks (and to a lesser degree, Asians in general), but there are unironically a couple of warehouses in Vancouver full of Chinks paid by the PRC to shitpost positively about China on the internet, and at least a couple of their shills probably go on Cred Forums

In terms of immigrants, better East Asians than most others, 2bh.

Probably

Actual Americans universally hate Chinks (and to a lesser degree, Asians in general), but there are unironically a couple of warehouses in San Francisco full of Chinks paid by the PRC to shitpost positively about China on the internet, and at least a couple of their shills probably go on Cred Forums

t.bh the PRC is insidious as fuck, I used to know a chink woman from taiwan who worked for SBS (Australia's foreign-language news network, also does a lot of cooking shows for some fucking reason) who had the gig of chink news stories, eventually chinks from the PRC (who got a stipend from the communist party) muscled her out and basically turned the chink department of SBS into an organ of the commies

she actually hated mainlanders with a vehement passion, denied jap war crimes and shit, it was hillarious

Wowwwwwwww you're so enlighted

Screencaped

Hkers and Taiwanese universally hate the chinese considering they were the ones who set china back 20 years technologically and at least 100 years culturally. China had a pretty cool culture but the commies wrecked that shit

forgot to mention it, chinese american posters are everywhere too.

i thought american chinese/koreans were less than the sum of those of leaf and khand all along but finally figured out they were more.

though thanks to them and netouyos, i can get off Cred Forums and move to normie sites/snses.

That seriously creepy

yeah probably

None of this Internet stuff matters my Nippon brethern. Go bond with your family and friends, get a girlfriend or go take hikes innawoods.

Thanks! :)