What are nationalities you hate because of something 1 or a few of them did to you, for me it would be the Mexicans...

What are nationalities you hate because of something 1 or a few of them did to you, for me it would be the Mexicans, japanese, and Lithuanians.

Mexicans because they are very noisy, their house smells like fart, they are catholic, and they speak that disgusting language.

Koreans because my older sister is dating this korean guy and he is a big douchebag, slaps me all the time, banters me too much and makes fun of me in front of my family

Lithuanians because one of the Lithuanian kids in my neighborhood keeps stealing my shit in my backyard.

I don't hate anyone based on nationality because I'm not a teenager.

You will, mister 99% white country if you lived where I live. I live in an immigrant neighborhood by myself surrounded by slavshits and Hispanics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

hahahahaha

Try being a landlord to a bunch of niggers. They destroy everything they can. I would never risk renting to blacks ever again.

i work in a multicultural environment and never had any qualms towards peoples of other nations and cultures

it's poverty and lack of education you are supposed to hate, not a race or ethnicity

I hate Poles because of Cred Forums

Was feeling like shit but seeing this post made me feel better cheers op I hope you have a good day senpai

Sometimes it is worth playing the game with them. Had one women that wouldn't post her rent so we took the door down and paid some thug looking guys to sit on her porch all day

Bosnians.
I don't know why all of them decided to flee to St. Louis, but they did.

We have the second highest population of them, the first being Bosnia& herzoglarhfdyhgf

Idk, because I hate catholics, noisy peoplr, people who steal just to piss me off, and future brother in laws who bully their sisters brother.

Recently there have been fighting going on between the Hispanics and slavshits over some stupid shit and I can hear them yelling at night

But some cultures aren't ambitious

Some cultures don't believe in rule of law

Some cultures don't believe in collective effort

Some cultures truly believe other cultures owe them a good lifestyle and will happily leech off of other cultures to support them

Some cultures truly believe they are superior to everyone else to their core

You are just naive 2bh. We aren't all compatible

Bosnians fled to cities throughout the midwest.
We have them here in Iowa too.

So you're saying that you only hate them if they don't integrate?

lmao

>Gets bullied by a Korean
Neck yourself kid

They don't even have to integrate, they just have to contribute. They have to work with us to improve our society. Not just merely exist alongside us to leech.

funny that you mention it, i'm a mini-landlord myself (owning 2 studio-sized apartments), i only rent them to my trusted friends and acquaintances, even for reduced price, just so i wouldn't have to deal with any sort of bullshit

like what cultures?
i usually deal with less popular countries here, like saudis, kuwait or oman, and every person from there has been very nice and polite towards me

might be because I work in IT, but again, it's poverty and education that is the problem

Are they better than niggers?

>Japanese are the same as Koreans

>every person from there has been very nice and polite towards me

Once you get a real number of immigrants, you will realize that being nice is not enough.

The "nicer" cultures are, the more likely it's an overcompensation for their otherwise disagreeable aspects.

Because you mentioned Saudis, it's pretty easy. For example, you Saudi friend might be really nice to you, but may also beat his sister if she ever took a liking to you.

In fact, it wouldn't even get that far. The Saudi would make certain you never met her.

This kind of behaviour is pretty typical amongst muslims.. yet they are all really """"friendly""""

argentinos because they are always the first to call me CHI in /lat/

Wtf are you on about? He's just a douchebag and he could probably beat you up pedro

>Annoyed by Mexicans
>Bullied by Koreans/Japanese?
>Robbed by Lithuanian kids
Americans are so pathetic

I don't really like Puerto Ricans. I hope they all die a painful slow death.

This. I hate the American posters on Cred Forums. They're becoming Canadian tier shitposters.

The OP believes he is Chad but reality is he is a beta faggot.

t. American on vacation

Brazilians

Does Canada have a problem with people not Integrating?
It only happens in the major cities here, so I never have to deal with it. Anybody moves to a smaller town like mine pretty much has to integrate.

>roomate in uni
>stole my blanket
>stole my coat
>stole my textbook
>jacked off and moaned while doing so EVERY SINGLE NIGHT

Fuck Namibians. Niggerest of them all.

I'm no pathetic, just frustrated
I'm not a Chad, I'm just a a normal guy

I honestly don't know because I don't live anywhere near what most people would call a city.

From what I can tell Toronto is a true melting pot..

It's certainly a problem where I'm from but it varies from place to place.

>For example, you Saudi friend might be really nice to you, but may also beat his sister if she ever took a liking to you.
>This kind of behaviour is pretty typical amongst muslims.. yet they are all really """"friendly""""
I don't think this kind of behavior is exclusive to muslims, or more prevalent in their culture than any other. I just can't put all the people in one bag, and it's hard for me to paint the world white and black.

I'd take 100 of those fake-friendly Saudis over 1 bydło trash that would want to mug me just because I looked towards his general direction. It's all poverty and ignorance.

>fake friendly

Stop this meme. It's just a bunch of losers using it because they always feel the need to victimize themselves because they're too autistic to understand social and interpersonal relations.

Yeah whatever kid, keep complaining about entire countries just because one faggot did something to you. Fuck, I'd make fun of you all I could if this is who you are.

Korean or Japanese?

inb4 arr rook same

>or more prevalent in their culture than any other
Have you ever fucking been to the middle east? It is EXACTLY like that you libtard fuck. Islam needs to be destroyed.

>going to /lat/
that was your first mistake, son

>implying anyone in their right mind would even bother stepping foot in the shitholes of countries in the Middle East

Look, I hate Islam just as much as you, but I'm pretty sure if you said the shit you did right to their face you'd get culturally enriched some way or another. With fire comes more.

>Try being an employer to a bunch of niggers. They steal as much and work as little as they can. I would never risk employing blacks ever again.

I like their food, but I grew up with other Balkan food.

so we should just roll over and die as they ruin the world then? KYS proxyfag english teacher.

>Have you ever fucking been to the middle east?
Well, have you?
>libtard
>Islam needs to be destroyed.
Please go back to your containment board

>I don't think this kind of behavior is exclusive to muslims,

So it's OK if muslims act like fascists on a grand scale because well other people kinda do it too I guess?

You'd fit right in here. Multiculturalism is PERFECT for you.

You're free to die if that's what you want, cuck.

And by saying this, doesn't mean I condone Islam, I'm just saying you're a pussy faggot who's too beta to say the shit he does.

I hate americans because OP is a faggot

>So it's OK if muslims act like fascists on a grand scale because well other people kinda do it too I guess?
I have no idea how you reached that conclusion. I just tried to point out that unwanted social behaviors are most often linked to poor economic and social situations, not race or ethnicity.

I hate multiculturalism just as the next guy but that doesn't mean it's your duty to dislike people because of their nationality/ethnicity/religion.

World isn't black or white, leaf. Protip: If you say hatred of other nationalities makes you "alpha" or "manly," then you're autistic.

What is so bad about multiculturalism?

Living in Montreal, we have pretty much all the ethnicity existing in the world and my top three would be.
>Algerian
>Haitian
>Algerian and Haitian

Algerians are just the most obnoxious people on the face of our world and they're generally violent. They are proud of their nationality like no country on this planet, yet they never achieved anything as a nation. Algerian women are either complete slut or full hijab wearing waifu. Unfortunately, their self-esteem being far higher than their worth make them unapproachable, they're arrogant as fuck, just like their males. they Haitian are the niggers of the black community, Africans hate them for a reason. They're giving a bad reputation to the black community by always trying to do as less as possible in every possible situation imaginable.
The overwhelming majority of black Haitian women don't even want to date them anymore because they hold patriarchal value, while aiming for shitty ass job and being generally rude.

They are the worst of what Montreal can offer, but I just want to add that I have very few encounter of bad experiences with both of these group, since I'm a positive person.

>Opinion from your friendly white french frog

Destroys the fabric of societies. See, Cred Forums is right about that, cultural relativism simply doesn't work in Western countries. It's what the Marxists want to destroy cultures and civilizations just by giving more power to the poorfags and other people who manipulate others into playing the victim role. However, at the same time, there's literally no need to get so up in arms at other people simply because they are from another country. That's just 16 year old tier edginess/newfaggotry.

If this isn't at best any voice of reason, I don't know what could be. This is Cred Forums though, I can't be surprised in the slightest as to the shitposting that'll come my way.

No, your post was reasonable. I flew off the handle there a bit.

Funny, I always liked the Haitians I've met, but I related 100% to what you said about algerians

Enough of this though, i'm going to bed

>He doesn't stand up for himself
Like he said, just end it.

Slavshit neighborhood in USA? Where u live user

>Koreans because my older sister is dating this korean guy and he is a big douchebag, slaps me all the time, banters me too much and makes fun of me in front of my family
> getting bullied by an Asian

lol i was in montreal last month it was such shit... not as brown as i thought but lots of mudslimes

>St. John's, Newfoundland
uh natives i guess, i mean ive only seen maybe 2 dozen non whites since i moved here in early august
the labrador natives coming down are usually either mentally ill due to incest and drug use, but the inuits are ok, just speak some wierd ass language

i despise every person on every spanish speaking country

they are useless niggerspics and they ARE NOT human

To be honest, I feel blessed for being born in Montreal. It's an awesome place to live in and the multiculturalism of the place makes its charm.
>Women in Montreal are fucking hot

>multiculturalism of the place makes its charm.
kek

>bullied by an asian

I hate poles because of this post

>some cultures aren't ambitious
>some cultures don't believe in collective effort

Your post is dumb as fuck and so are you.

USA is the most multicultural country mate

I met one Italian

Nothing really bad, just was very judgemental of asinine things

Where is Ryan today? I have to call him a faggot again.

My ass. Japan has been fucking great this past week and a half.