Why do Scandinavians act so tough on Cred Forums, but when you actually talk to them in real life they are beta faggots?

Why do Scandinavians act so tough on Cred Forums, but when you actually talk to them in real life they are beta faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=JtA5IM9Ije0
geert-hofstede.com/national-culture.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hofstede's_cultural_dimensions_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Youre just afraid of the Soldiers of Thor.

i have never met a real scandinavian person in real life

Canadians act this way as well if not more

They look down at the ground and walk in a hunched position and mumble

It's the internet.

r u a proxy?

idk this norweigan kid in my school is good guy. not really beta or aplha. he just chills and doesnt annoy anyone.

I dunno desertbro
Sorry

t. junglebro

I've met several guys from Norway and Sweden while in school. None behaved in the way you described.

Scandinavians are autistic

I do that and I'm not a scandi.

You just described everyone on the internet my man

That is normal lol, try actually talking us faggot.

På vikingtokt, på vikimgtokt
Dro menn av nordisk ætt.

We act so tough, because we are the toughest, without a doubt.
I have a direct family line back to Harald the fair-haired, and from him back to Odin.

We'll easily fuck up your cuck shit.
Not Sweden, though. Their reign is over, infested with muddies.

>being this autistic

>I have a direct family line back to Harald the fair-haired, and from him back to Odin.
That means you are of Finnish descent

They walk and act in a goofy way. Dunno why.

No he is not, chart does not explain shit about harald fair har

japanese are waaaaaay shyer desu

this, my buddy had some scandis on his campus and they were wierd as fuck

Is the joke that iraqis are fleeing en masse to Sweden?

>fair-haired
thinking its bad ass
kek

Look him up

They have an autistic vibe as well when you talk to them online

try talking to some Germans
They always seem autistic

Was op banned for proxy?
Or is he just a troll? يا ئبن زنة

wikied him
>gets rejected like a modern norweigen beta bitch
>tries to win her over by being king
>grows hair like fag to stay motivated
>no story of his struggles just homo poems

dam scandis dont have real male role models, no wonder youre feminists.
you go muh vikings aka isis of old and all they killed was weak villagers but raped by actual armies.

this. I met quite a few german and dutch tourists, they are friendly but super shy and quiet. Not as social as the brits and irish

They want you to take them from behind. All scandi "men" have fetish for strong, brown men.
Fuck them and they will become more social with you.

I've only ever met metal head ones, and they're Varg tier

I've had Swedish and Norwegian foreign exchange students in my class, one of the Swedes,(Oscar) was a massive metrosexual who constantly made of Norwegians, calling them mountain monkeys and how the Swedes used to rule over them like it's nothing, he specifically picked on a rather large Norwegian who went by the name of Magnus, after some time, the Norwegian stood up, grabbed Oscar by the shoulder and repeatedly shamed his head on the desk, the threw his glasses in the trash bin and yelled something incoherent on his native language.

Harald Fairhair was a Finn, just like Rurik.

Who's Varg? What's he like?

shut up

>Who's Varg?

A hero

germanics in general are autists
(anglos, some germans, scandinavs)
you are the same as sweden
also what are you gonna do when oil runs out

>implying anyone would go to Bosnia for an exchange

This tbqhwyf

Fuck off Leaf, it is the story of a true alpha male, he conquered all of Norway and united it into a country.

Kek, fucking Swedes

Not really. Try shit talking someone and see if you don't get your ass kicked.

So much fucking this

All internet tough guys are pussies, that's exactly why they act tough.

Every shufflefoot who can't make eye contact with girls is a hardline racist conservative weapons expert with a billion IQ, gigantic penis, and screams for genocide on this site. Also they get their books knocked out of their hands on campus.

The two norwegian guys I knew were absolute autists with no social skills whatsoever.

The guy was this pale lanklet all dressed in black who used to sit by himself looking at the floor without talking to anyone.

And the girl was this ugly blonde giant troll with her face covered with pimples.

The two of them looked like they had no souls, lifeless zombies or something. They didn't even spoke with each other. Weird and awkward as fuck. At one point I thought the guy was going to shoot up the school.

I don't want to meet anyone from there ever again.

Could never have put it better myself!, preach

this

>mfw arabs and other refugees are afraid of going to the local pub now
They used to go all the time to play pool and drink non-alcoholic drinks, clogging the place up because they had nowhere else to go spend their time.
Didn't take many weeks for them to learn they were not welcome after being mauled by angry villagers and fishermen 20-30cm taller than them nearly every night they went.

Sure you meet a lot of Scandinavians in the minefield, Ahmed.

very rude

Who hurt you ;(

May I ask where you met these ''scandinavians''?

I'm not op ,btw

Never met one, i even never seen one,
Honestly i think op is proxy troll

No one

How are things in Iraq?

Gr8 fake story beta you don't even know what mfw means

Not good, desu
.not that you even care

SHART

even here in Sweden there are areas that immigrants wont go to beacuse of the local working class.

Wtf? Every time i type (desu) it's turned to desu

kek, are you trying to type t.b.h?

Same here, the ''refugees are alpha'' is just a stupid meme.

>t. most likely diaspora of some kind
There's a huge difference in how the refugees gets treated in the capital areas, and in the provinces. Especially not when everyone is tightly knit in the smaller communities in the province.

also, I forgot to add an image, you happy now?

Why do all sand niggers speak English and prentend to be civilized on Cred Forums, but when you actually talk with them they can't speak English and are degenerate goat fucking rapists?

I mean t b h TO BE HONEST
Why is this happening ;_;
I don't understand

I agree scandinavians are a bunch of pussies.
t. not scandinavian

I agree 100%. Swedes will be minority in their own country in the next 50 years. In facts it's Sweden's fault that Muslims are flooding the west since they started the ,arxist pro immigration movement that led Europe to open it's borders to the barbarians.

It's those fucking gooks. They're trying to undermine our memes senpai

Not true, it was Germany that started the pro immigration movement. The majority come because they heard of Germany opening it's borders. Anyway Sweden has started to deport a lot of immigrants and closing their borders as well as refusing asylum seekers.

Reminds me of a time when some Eritrean tried to start shit with a local chav looking guy.

They went outside and were about to fight. Suddenly 5 other Eritreans surround the chav.
As that happens, 6-9 other chavs stood at the door ready to maul the bunch if they didn't back off.

Ended up with the Eritrean getting his shit kicked in by the scrawny chav, who of course also got a bunch of bruises.

This is an utterly unimpressive story

Idk, im a finn and we're extremely alpha

>it was Germany
It was the fucking Jews.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

Yeah there was this Somalian at my old school who was a complete autist.

He was ridiculously skinny and would always forget his lunch. So all he did was go around asking people for money because he wanted to buy lunch. He even raged at some Polack because he didn't want to give his money away, he completely sperged out and shouted ''egoist'' out to everyone and made a huge scene. He would also smell like literal shit 90% of the time.

Yeah that is true, but it was still Germany that most of them came for.

>poorwegians literally have to bring their own lunch

Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=JtA5IM9Ije0

Most people did, you did have an option to buy it as well though

>scandicucks acting though itt thus proving op's point.

Your stories are cringy and unimpressive, most scandi "men" are metrosexual nu-males

Sei det til tryne mitt ikkje på nett sjå kva som skjer

t.skinny numale trying to act tough

Why do sandniggers always act though and like they're up for a fight but instantly shit their pants if someone actually agrees and they don't have their 20 cousins to back them up? Also why do you marry your cousins and sisters, that's fucking disgusting.

>Why do sandniggers always act though and like they're up for a fight but instantly shit their pants if someone actually agrees and they don't have their 20 cousins to back them up?
Their entire mindset is social. Nothing about the self matters if it isn't reinforced by their community. The concepts of individualism and finding nobility in oneself are completely foreign to them.
>Also why do you marry your cousins
See above, and also, they're savages.

faggots

This tbqh. When you fight shitskins you never fight just one, they'll gang up on you and unless you're a professional boxer you're going to get dragged down and kicked half to death.

Unless of course you pull out a knife in which case they piss their pants and run away, but if the police catch you with it you're screwed.

Because they're weak fucking manlets who are always 10 to 1 in every fight.

Manlet friend of mine was getting annoyed by shitskins who were tossing popcorn at people (including him) at the cinema. He went up to one of the two shitskins and threw an uppercut and they didn't do shit to him lmao. He knocked the fucker out but got removed from the cinema by employees later:DDDD

They get very submissive when you surprise them and show that you're tough. Mussies are the biggest pussies.

>Saudi Arabia
>Very masculine

FUCKING LEL

>very feminine
Interesting so why don't I have a femboy bf yet?

>Finnish
>Scandinavian
Pick one and only one mongoloid

He never said he was
Link to that ''study''I hardly believe thisridiculous shit.

I looked it up. It's a study related to workplace environments where masculine implied a focus on assertiveness, heroism and material rewards whilst feminine implied a focus on cooperation, modesty and quality of life.

Kinda explains why China, Japan and Saudi Arabia are listed as very masculine.

Thanks for looking it up Swedebro,could you also post the link please?

The only alpha Scandinavians are Finns

They obviously dont want to talk with arabs xD

its Soldiers of Odin, not soldiers of thor :DD

holy shit you fucking pleb

he right through :^)

Yeah we dont, fuck off

Scandinavians are scum. They are in a state of collective self delusion where they think that they are actually West Nordic/Atlantean (Faroe Islands, Iceland, Greenland) West Nordics/Atlanteans actually are tough as nails, while Scandinavians are wimps that speak like they're singing or yodelling, and can't read their own history books because their languages have degenerated too much.

Pls tell me

Yeah, no
1: You are colonies of ours and you share the exact same fucking blood
2: Let's be honest here the only reason you do not have immigrants is because or your size and geographical location.
3: Greenland is filled with eskimos
I still like you though Iceland, but don't put such a huge stick up your ass.

For the direct link to his stuff; geert-hofstede.com/national-culture.html

Here's more on his theories; en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hofstede's_cultural_dimensions_theory

we get the same shit from australia

They grow up to be huge cunts don't they?

Jesus Christ is he joking around or just playing a role. Nobody can be THAT stupid. I get that the line between a white Euro and a white Arab can be pretty thin but
>chinese
>indus valley

He's gotta be memeing

eternal reminder we broke him into what he is

The eternal Iraqi.

No, he did this himself.

Nobody wants to talk to you fucking nigger

The Indus valley is true, but the Chinese seems farfetched.

>not beeing soldier of Ukko
cucked by Germanics